SOUTHAMPTON WORLD and STAR BAR:........
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME TO LIVERPOOL

2 posters

Go down

HOME TO LIVERPOOL Empty HOME TO LIVERPOOL

Post  SaintMike Wed 03 Apr 2019, 4:07 pm

It would be fantastic if Saints could manage a win in this........ and so annoying for VVD, Mane and co!!
SaintMike
SaintMike
Forum Moddie
Forum Moddie

Male
Number of posts : 15087
Job/hobbies : Trying to control users of Southampton World
Humor : Forgotten what that is
Registration date : 2008-08-30

http://www.ohwhenthesaints.net

Back to top Go down

HOME TO LIVERPOOL Empty Re: HOME TO LIVERPOOL

Post  matty07uk Wed 03 Apr 2019, 9:03 pm

I would be over the moon with a point as would be one no one thinks we will get and would put a real spanner in the title race for Liverpool, Hoping someone gives VVD a good kicking on his ankle, amazing he recovers immediately for them yet managed to spend months recovering while taking £70k a week when here. Think we need 5 in the middle to keep in tight but if Vestergard is injured he may go 4 at the back again. Personally I would play Yohsi, Bertrand and Bedanek as back 3 with Targett and Valary wing backs with Ward Prowse, Romeau and Hojberg in the middle, With no Ings up front I would start Armstrong and Redmond, pace and mobility might be our best bet.

In an optimistic mood going for 1-1, been nearly 2 months since I was at St Marys!

matty07uk
matty07uk
CHIEF MATCH REPORTER
CHIEF MATCH REPORTER

Male
Number of posts : 3461
Job/hobbies : Golf
Humor : The Simpsons
Registration date : 2009-07-11

Back to top Go down

Post  matty07uk Sat 13 Apr 2019, 11:35 am

Sorry no match report, problem with evening games to tired after then life takes over! As it was we played well and unlucky. Long should have put us 2 up, Van Dyke very nearly scored an og and yet again the officials manage to cock up to allow their equaliser with Salah offside. Even more frustrating when Ward Prowse given offside coming back into play, there is without doubt bias , Tierney loved putting his arm around Liverpool players when speaking with them, lives in Lancashire so hardly neutral for a North South game and his record this season is 4 games for Liverpool 4 wins, no surprise there.

Bertrand at fault for the second gaol which cost us the match, poor play from someone with his experience.
matty07uk
matty07uk
CHIEF MATCH REPORTER
CHIEF MATCH REPORTER

Male
Number of posts : 3461
Job/hobbies : Golf
Humor : The Simpsons
Registration date : 2009-07-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content