SOUTHAMPTON WORLD and STAR BAR:........
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A FAIRLY ACCURATE SUMMARY I THINK.....

2 posters

Go down

A FAIRLY ACCURATE SUMMARY I THINK..... Empty A FAIRLY ACCURATE SUMMARY I THINK.....

Post  SaintMike Thu 18 Jan 2018, 11:11 am

SaintMike
SaintMike
Forum Moddie
Forum Moddie

Male
Number of posts : 15087
Job/hobbies : Trying to control users of Southampton World
Humor : Forgotten what that is
Registration date : 2008-08-30

http://www.ohwhenthesaints.net

Back to top Go down

A FAIRLY ACCURATE SUMMARY I THINK..... Empty Re: A FAIRLY ACCURATE SUMMARY I THINK.....

Post  matty07uk Thu 18 Jan 2018, 9:08 pm

Yes very accurate but unfortunate that Reed and Kruger did not really get mentioned as they are the main culprits. Jetting around the world, enjoying the limelight but ignoring the day job. neither have any principles as would have done something to arrest the decline, looked to invest with all the money that has been swilling around the club or resigned if they knew the money was actually going to the owners first.

I am still amazed Mr Gao has done nothing, clearly doesn't know what to do and left in the hand effectively of Reed to run the club, I think Kruger is simply a figurehead that goes and give stupid speeches, in fact it is probably a good thing he is travelling a lot. Which really means the buck stops at Reed's door but he has his head well and truly stuck in the trough, filling his bank account, and that of his son.

Can only see us on a continuing spiral. Mate asked if I was going to Watford cup game and said no longer going to waste my money, if away to a lower league club I would have gone for the pleasure of a non premier club.

Think it will get ugly on Sunday, another defeat and will be the final straw for many fans
matty07uk
matty07uk
CHIEF MATCH REPORTER
CHIEF MATCH REPORTER

Male
Number of posts : 3461
Job/hobbies : Golf
Humor : The Simpsons
Registration date : 2009-07-11

Back to top Go down