SOUTHAMPTON WORLD and STAR BAR:........
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'M NICOLE FRECHETTE, COUNTRY SINGER

+3
North End Mam
SaintMike
Nicole Frechette
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I'M NICOLE FRECHETTE, COUNTRY SINGER - Page 2 Empty Re: I'M NICOLE FRECHETTE, COUNTRY SINGER

Post  Nicole Frechette Fri 07 Oct 2011, 9:47 am

North End Mam wrote:When you were young who were your idols? Who did you want to become?

**see above!** lol. Annie, Éponine, Mariah, Whitney –big belters and big parts in the entertainment world….Ariel and Belle of course made it in there too;)
Nicole Frechette
Nicole Frechette
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Female
Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2011-09-28

Back to top Go down

I'M NICOLE FRECHETTE, COUNTRY SINGER - Page 2 Empty Re: I'M NICOLE FRECHETTE, COUNTRY SINGER

Post  Nicole Frechette Fri 07 Oct 2011, 9:50 am

North End Mam wrote:Did your family encourage you to become an entertainer or did they try to dissuade you?

My family always supported my dreams and knew I had the voice to try and go for it, but my dad always had that humor of interrupting my tuning around the house ( even when I was just 12 yrs old) and saying “hey Nikki!- don’t quit your day job!”..and smiling and chuckling…of course, he said it more humorously each year as I got stronger.I never doubted the support they all had for me..but of course, there is always worry and insecure futures in the entertainment world so they made sure to keep me on my business toes as well.

The final concerned hand was dealt when in my Senior year of High school, after gaining admission to my college selections, I announced that I was maybe not going to go and just pursue music—at family Easter, all those who have always been so supportive- third cousins, “Aunts”, cousin’s boyfriends, cousins that were younger than I, parents, siblings and head honcho: Grandma-all corralled me and dictated to me that school was the ONLY option…back up plans are needed and business education is necessary—go for just ONE year and then I was allowed to consider time off..but GO! –I did, realized school was good for some things and interned at SONY- under COLUMBIA RECORDS marketing dept. met some amazing friends that still last through the days and it was worth it…go to college!! Best advice ever!
Nicole Frechette
Nicole Frechette
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicole Frechette Fri 07 Oct 2011, 9:52 am

Jillyanne wrote:Of the songs you sing which is your favourite?

On this album?- A Good Place To Turn Around and Yeah Right …but you should hear the Demo of “That Kinda Love” I did pre-album! SO SO SO good—wish it made it to a release;)…maybe in the future!
Nicole Frechette
Nicole Frechette
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicole Frechette Fri 07 Oct 2011, 9:54 am

Jillyanne wrote:You're so beautiful and sexy, I envy you your looks. Do you have to work hard to keep your figure or does it come naturally? Which parts of your body are you proudest of? Anything you'd change?

Don’t envy! Just love who you are! Lol, but thank you for the sweet and kind compliments!! I have been very blessed since I LOVE LOVE LOVE to eat and really good food- everything in moderation, yes, but EVERYTHING!;)

I always hated my legs and have worked extra hard on them…still working, haha- but I have high heels, and CrossFit of Madison CT to thank for the way they are now which is the happiest I’ve been about not only my “problem area”, but my whole body! Do CROSS FIT!! Amazing!.... otherwise, I’m totally tiny- only 5’ tall and I have a big butt! Some folks think it’s an asset—(no pun intended!), but it’s been something to work around for me. I’ve got the hang of dressing for it now;)
Nicole Frechette
Nicole Frechette
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicole Frechette Fri 07 Oct 2011, 9:55 am

Jillyanne wrote:Which singer would you really love the chance to duet with?

I would love to sing with Michael Buble! And honestly I would so do anything for David Foster to support me and share a stage Such talent!!!!!
Nicole Frechette
Nicole Frechette
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicole Frechette Fri 07 Oct 2011, 9:57 am

Jillyanne wrote:Do you prefer to sing a slow romantic song or a fast up-tempo number?

Honestly- BOTH! I love the way it feels to switch a vibe and the whole crowd through both rhythms and feelings of the music. …being able to tear it up and then sing “Crazy” by Patsy Cline makes me feel in control of the music, the show and my voice..love it all.
Nicole Frechette
Nicole Frechette
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicole Frechette Fri 07 Oct 2011, 9:59 am

DellBoy wrote:Hi, have you ever performed in Britain or visited us? Do you have any memories of Britain?

Sad to say I HAVE NOT!! THRILLED TO SAY I AM PLANNING ON IT FOR 2012!!!!!!!!Smile any suggestions for venues?;) ox cannot wait!
Nicole Frechette
Nicole Frechette
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicole Frechette Fri 07 Oct 2011, 10:01 am

DellBoy wrote:You are really sexy and good-looking, have you ever done modelling or considered it? Would you consider posing nude or semi-nude??

I have- I think most folks who go into a public career for entertainment consider some sort of modeling as a form of income, but I never really pursued it—LOVE getting pictures done ( if they’re done by a great photographer!) but I think in the future there will be some things running;) ---- I HAVE done some shoots with a former of mine where we posed for a shoot as bride and groom all day..SO much fun! I also was featured from some amazing photographers that I have worked with as a model of their work---but no print yet! Except some local help to the papers when they needed a wine ad;)…( see what you can dig up!!lol—that’s all I can say!)
Nicole Frechette
Nicole Frechette
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicole Frechette Fri 07 Oct 2011, 10:04 am

DellBoy wrote:Please tell us about some times things have gone embarrassingly wrong? Some embarrassing moments...

There’s always the wrong outfit choice- where there is so much heat on stage that a “great outfit” essentially becomes a sweat suit and shows it! Or an adhesive/strapless undergarment that decides to no longer remain in use while I parade across stage! Yikes! I’ve learned thankfully over the many hot summers, but it’s still surprising and panic striking!

Forgetting words mid-song is also fun for the “oops book”..but if you seem confident in what you’re doing up there, it all works out—or else you have to own up to it, stop a song mid verse and complain about yourself, apologize and restart to prove you’re better than that—I’m counting on only one hand so far those occurrences- let’s hope it stays that way!
Nicole Frechette
Nicole Frechette
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicole Frechette Fri 07 Oct 2011, 10:05 am

half pint wrote:I'm a guy and I hate that I'm only 5ft3 tall, I see you are 5feet. Have you found your height a problem at all??

When Buying clothes- YES!! Lol- but there is nothing wrong with being short! Embrace it! In fact, It seems to be something for me that people find interesting about me..that a big voice can come out of something so small..Live it up! You don’t have to be tall…although, I do wear heels 99% of the time!!;)
Nicole Frechette
Nicole Frechette
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicole Frechette Fri 07 Oct 2011, 10:06 am

half pint wrote:Are you superstitious? Are there things you do or things you wear for good luck?

Not Superstitious- just like to cross my fingers;) I do wear a bracelet I consider lucky ALL the time..but I don’t think it’s the reason that things happen.
Nicole Frechette
Nicole Frechette
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicole Frechette Fri 07 Oct 2011, 10:08 am

half pint wrote:Have you ever been asked to go on Dancing With the Stars or any TV programme like that? Would you be happy to do that sort of thing?

I’ve only been asked to judge competitions- I would gladly do a show like Dancing with the Stars----although I warned you!—Dancing is not my thing!!haha!
Nicole Frechette
Nicole Frechette
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicole Frechette Fri 07 Oct 2011, 10:16 am

Answer these so we can see what makes you tick?

1. Do friends have a pet name or nickname for you?

NikkiFresh, NFresh & PickyNikki—some are alter egos , some are family dictated..

2. At school were you well-behaved or how did you get in trouble?

I was well-behaved, but always in little bits of trouble…but I seemed to find my way out of everything;)

3 What hobbies do you pursue? Do you play any sports?

I love CrossFit, running and food and wine—shopping is also a slight vice of mine..but you can call it a hobby;)

4 Do you drive? What would be your ideal car to drive?

I do drive—currently it is my SAAB which I adore, but I would enjoy an Aston one day. my own please a 1965 Shelby Cobra.

5 What musical instruments do you play?

A little fiddle and that’s about it! I’ve tried to learn guitar…still trying!

6 Who are your favourite singers/groups (past or present)?

I love Rascal Flatts for country group, but I also love Miranda Lambert!! Outside the country genre—there’s just too too many to name!

7 Are you working on any new songs at present?

Yes indeed and always! I am really working hard now since the summer tour season just closed out for us and album #2 is in the making in Nashville- due out February—keep an eye out!!!

8. What product would you like to be given a contract to advertise?

ANYTHING from Sephora—I’m a make-up fiend!

9 Do you have any pets?

Yep! My baby boy, Sir Harry Winston the Westie! He’s a southern gentleman and the best terrier around…for real!

10 What is your favourite meal? And favourite drink?

Favorite meal is either anything with sauce or dip or on a full plate the traditional mom dinner—roast beef, mashed potatoes and something green! But I love all food! Favorite drink- WINE or dirty martini—or whiskey..just to name a few.

11 If you had not become famous what jobs would you have liked to do?

I would love to do anything in marketing or beauty—I just think it’s all so glamorous and everyone needs a little glamour everyday!

12. Do you have any tattoos? Where are they??

One tiny one- it’s a star with a music note hanging off of it..it’s what my life has been hinged on.

13. Which colours do you prefer wearing?

I love black, jeans and tans and greens..blue..so many colors..I wish I could wear brighter colors , but I’ll have to work on my tan;)

14. In private life are you happier in jeans or skirts and dresses? Do you always wear a bra?

I LOVE my JOLT Jeggings—they are jeans and leggings with structure—so comfy and yet never sloppy or to casual. I even wear them to perform ..shhh!! I also love dresses, but not really seemed ones..they have to be short and flowing and look good with sandals or/and boots! Bras can actually be a lot of fun,lol—you can coordinate your outfits all the way through—huge collection over here..but sometimes, they end up staying home in the closet;)

15. What do you prefer to sleep in? PJs, nighties or what?

I do boxer shorts and white tees or band tees—just love feeling like I can lounge in it all day if the choice prevails!

16. What is your favourite perfume?

I’m a Vera Wang gal..or SJP So Lovely! Lastly Miss Dior Cherie By Christian Dior, but only on fancy nights

17. What is your ideal holiday/vacation?

Beach or Europe—I cannot seem to stop work or get away from life unless I’m disconnected and on the beach – half way across the world or in NJ with my Grandma! And I’ll take Europe any day!

18 Do you have a partner and / or children?

No kids yet..except I treat my pup like my baby! I have a boyfriend..he’s fantastic and talented..lucky lady.

19 What is your favourite joke?

Knock knock…..

20 In 10 years from now what would you like to be doing?

Music..and so many things that it will bring about.. Sharing , fundraising, Deisgning , Partying, traveling, meeting amazing folks along the way and spending all the experiences with my loved ones…and fans.. xoxo
Nicole Frechette
Nicole Frechette
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicole Frechette Fri 07 Oct 2011, 10:19 am

Sorry for the delay!! Please let me know if you need anything else:)

Thanks Mike!!

xox
Nicole
Nicole Frechette
Nicole Frechette
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2