SOUTHAMPTON WORLD and STAR BAR:........
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CHELSEA CROWELL, SINGING GRANDDAUGHTER OF JOHNNY CASH

+2
ChelseaJaneCrowell
SaintMike
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

CHELSEA CROWELL, SINGING GRANDDAUGHTER OF JOHNNY CASH - Page 2 Empty Re: CHELSEA CROWELL, SINGING GRANDDAUGHTER OF JOHNNY CASH

Post  ChelseaJaneCrowell Wed 28 Sep 2011, 1:51 pm

DellBoy wrote:Have there been some times things have not gone quite right for you? Any embarrassing moments?

are you kidding???? I am a human.
ChelseaJaneCrowell
ChelseaJaneCrowell
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Female
Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2011-08-28

Back to top Go down

CHELSEA CROWELL, SINGING GRANDDAUGHTER OF JOHNNY CASH - Page 2 Empty Re: CHELSEA CROWELL, SINGING GRANDDAUGHTER OF JOHNNY CASH

Post  ChelseaJaneCrowell Wed 28 Sep 2011, 1:52 pm

DellBoy wrote:Do you have any ideas about how you want your music to progress? Do you plan to change direction in any way?

that seems exhausting.
ChelseaJaneCrowell
ChelseaJaneCrowell
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  ChelseaJaneCrowell Wed 28 Sep 2011, 1:53 pm

Jillyanne wrote:Welcome!! I see you write your own songs. Have any of your songs been recorded by other artists?

not that i know of....
ChelseaJaneCrowell
ChelseaJaneCrowell
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  ChelseaJaneCrowell Wed 28 Sep 2011, 1:54 pm

Jillyanne wrote:Have you always sung solo? Or have you sung with a group?

i was in a band, as lead singer and played guitar, called Jane Only. i was about 19.

ChelseaJaneCrowell
ChelseaJaneCrowell
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  ChelseaJaneCrowell Wed 28 Sep 2011, 1:55 pm

Jillyanne wrote:Are there any singers you would particularly like to sing with?

not unless it's for a reason. other wise, they would just expose the fact that i can't actually sing.

ChelseaJaneCrowell
ChelseaJaneCrowell
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  ChelseaJaneCrowell Wed 28 Sep 2011, 1:56 pm

SaintsChick wrote:Hiya! Are you superstitious in any way? Is there anything you do for good luck?

i am very very superstitious.

ChelseaJaneCrowell
ChelseaJaneCrowell
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  ChelseaJaneCrowell Wed 28 Sep 2011, 1:57 pm

SaintsChick wrote:Have any of your recordings or songs been used in movies?

yes. my song On the Run was in a great movie called Dirty Old Town. That movie comes out on DVD and itunes in december. i highly recommend it.
ChelseaJaneCrowell
ChelseaJaneCrowell
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  ChelseaJaneCrowell Wed 28 Sep 2011, 1:58 pm

SaintsChick wrote:Is there any chance you will appear on television soon, anything likely to be shown in the UK?

I just taped something with PBS. don't know when it will be out.

ChelseaJaneCrowell
ChelseaJaneCrowell
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  ChelseaJaneCrowell Wed 28 Sep 2011, 1:59 pm

SaintsChick wrote:if you were not a singer/songwriter what job would you like to do?

travel writer.
ChelseaJaneCrowell
ChelseaJaneCrowell
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  ChelseaJaneCrowell Wed 28 Sep 2011, 2:07 pm

Answer these so we can see what makes you tick?

1. Do friends have a pet name or nickname for you?

yes. and i'm not telling.

2. At school were you well-behaved or how did you get in trouble?

Trouble.

3 What hobbies do you pursue?

Photography, doing fun things.

4 Do you drive? What would be your ideal car to drive?

i have to drive in nashville. i don't care at all about cars. never have.

5 If you were offered a part in a TV series, which series would you choose?

One where i get to hurl my body onto someones casket, wailing. I've always wanted to do that and i think the only way it could be appropriate is if it was not in real life.

6 What sort of music do you listen to and who are your favourite singers/groups (past or present)?

this is far too difficult. i have a decent music education. i've read the books, done the homework, learned the names of the guys that were making things happen behind the fame. So, I don't know. I liked tripple six mafia when i lived in memphis. i loved jello biafra of the dead kennedys. i also love bing crosby and marty robbins. i listened to kanye west's new record while i cleaned the house on sunday. my favorite opera is Carmen. Sam Cooke and Otis Redding are heros. i love stan getz, davilla 666, the staple singers, willie nelson, jarvis cocker, jeff tweedy, nina simone, the rolling stones, robert johnson, leadbelly, sex pistols, graham parsons, the band, buck owens, the beach boys, sister nancy, kelly clarkson, christina agularia, iggy pop, dolly parton, lenord cohen, roy orbison, merle haggard, townes van zandt, guy clark, billy joe shaver ... those are some popular ones...

7 What are or were your favourite TV programmes?

we didnt have tv as a kid, except for beta max tapes of The Shining and Tom and Jerry. I am not making this up to sound interesting or cool. You can ask any of my sisters who also suffered ridicule at school because of this. i watch sports on the tv now.

8. What are your favourite plays?

i've never cared about theater.

9. What are your favourite books?

oh god. ALL THE BOOKS. hundred years of si will read anything if it's good. i love them all. i read the books and do it often. I was a history major for a short time. so, history books are excellent on the bed side table.

10 Who is your favourite actor? And actress?

well, i am 100 percent confident that if matt damon would just respond to my notes i send him using magazine letters cut out to spell words and would stop getting freaked out that i sign it in blood? he would totally want to marry me. with that KILLER joke out of the way... um, i don't know? i have 3 sisters and a mother.... thats about all the drama and acting i can take sometimes. oh!! JEFF BRIDGES!!! i don't just love him... i want to BE him. the only way i would swap myself for someone else is if i could become a perfect blend of Liz Taylor and Jeff Bridges. I would be the coolest person ever, and i would consider maybe being your friend. (if i was not so strongly against smiley face emoticons, i would have inserted one there)

11 What product would you like to be given a contract to advertise?

Guinness. thats all.

12 Do you have any pets?

yes. lefty. he is the best thing to ever happen to the planet. and he's not jumpy or annoying and needy. he is my pal and he just hangs out. i will need hospitization when he goes.

13 What is your favourite meal?

i'm a very annoying eater. really picky. however... this question just made me want pizza.

14 What is your favourite drink?

Beer and water

15. What musical instruments can you play?

every single one. (not really) check the credits on my record and it lists what i played on.

16. Which colours do you prefer wearing?

so long as its not scratchy or tight, don't care.

17. What is your ideal holiday/vacation?

to not be annoyed, to be minimally clothed? so beach?

18 Are you married or do you have a partner? And children?

no children, no marriage, many boyfriends.

19 What is your favourite joke?

i am currently working on one where i am going to permanently nail a huge canvas picture of me and stephen from a photo shoot onto some friends front door. I also, sort of like that idea i had about making my best friends phone number public. that would never get old, or putting them on a dating site without them knowing.

20 Is there anything you regret not having done in your life so far and do you have any ambitions you hope to fulfil?

the only things i ever regret are having "one more" cocktail, eating something gross, and i will definitely regret it if i cant find a drill to get that huge picture nailed to my friends door. and so far, once i decide i want to do something, big or small, i will get it done.
ChelseaJaneCrowell
ChelseaJaneCrowell
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  ChelseaJaneCrowell Wed 28 Sep 2011, 5:29 pm

oh lefty is a dog.
ChelseaJaneCrowell
ChelseaJaneCrowell
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2