SOUTHAMPTON WORLD and STAR BAR:........
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rudi to leave?

3 posters

Go down

Rudi to leave? Empty Rudi to leave?

Post  teamsaint Tue 06 Jan 2009, 6:36 pm

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11688_4755953,00.html

Can't say I blame him for this one, treated terribly at the start of the season, playing out of position now (in my opinion). Since he got back in the team he has been extremely consistent, not amazing but can't remember him doing much wrong.

It seems obvious to me that the likes of Skacel, Perry and Davis have no faith in Jan at all and are resigned to relegation. Wotton obviously felt that way as well, but Jan told him to get lost.
teamsaint
teamsaint
PILLAR OF THE FORUM
PILLAR OF THE FORUM

Male
Number of posts : 1498
Registration date : 2008-09-03

Back to top Go down

Rudi to leave? Empty Re: Rudi to leave?

Post  teamsaint Tue 06 Jan 2009, 7:10 pm

One criticism I would have of Skacel is he was fat at the start of the season and he's still fat now. Surely if he lost a bit of weight he wouldnt look so tired by half-time.
teamsaint
teamsaint
PILLAR OF THE FORUM
PILLAR OF THE FORUM

Male
Number of posts : 1498
Registration date : 2008-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post  SFC Forever Tue 06 Jan 2009, 7:55 pm

It says a lot for the management that we have some players playing before they are totally fit. Killer might have lasted longer if given enough time to regain complete match fitness. Spiderman was brought back to soon and suffered a recurrence. Skacel has not looked fit at all this season yet he has done reasonably well for us. How much better for him and us if we had a manager that had strength of character. The reserves have done reasonably yet none of the defenders seem to get a chance when it is one of our weakest positions. The midfield might as well not be there when we lose the ball.
What is Lowe going to do when we visit the likes of the lower league teams and he sees what is on offer in the board rooms. How much lower must we go before he realises that he can't hack it in football.
SFC Forever
SFC Forever
PILLAR OF THE FORUM
PILLAR OF THE FORUM

Male
Number of posts : 12257
Job/hobbies : Hoping to see Saints win
Registration date : 2008-09-01

http://www.southampton.vitalfootball.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Minsk Fri 30 Jan 2009, 10:45 am

Yep, he's definitely going.

http://www.saintsfc.co.uk/news/?page_id=11293

It's a shame, as I don't think (apart from his first few months here) he has ever been used where he is most effective - LM/LW or just behind the strikers.
Minsk
Minsk
REGULAR CONTRIBUTOR
REGULAR CONTRIBUTOR

Male
Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down