SOUTHAMPTON WORLD and STAR BAR:........
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will Andrew Surman ever leave Saints?

5 posters

Go down

Will Andrew Surman ever leave Saints? Empty Will Andrew Surman ever leave Saints?

Post  teamsaint Tue 02 Dec 2008, 9:00 pm

Seeing as Drew is one of the players linked with a move away from SMS in january (Stoke) I wanted to ask this question to you.

Unless we get relegated to league 1 I can easily see Drew spending his whole career here like Le Tiss, so I think the answer is no.
teamsaint
teamsaint
PILLAR OF THE FORUM
PILLAR OF THE FORUM

Male
Number of posts : 1498
Registration date : 2008-09-03

Back to top Go down

Will Andrew Surman ever leave Saints? Empty Re: Will Andrew Surman ever leave Saints?

Post  harvey Tue 02 Dec 2008, 9:10 pm

He's a quality player with a quick brain, just wish he had a bit more pace to him. I'd like to see him stay at Saints but if things don't look like they're getting any better at SFC within the next 12-18 months, I think he'll go.
harvey
harvey
PILLAR OF THE FORUM
PILLAR OF THE FORUM

Male
Number of posts : 1111
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Will Andrew Surman ever leave Saints? Empty Re: Will Andrew Surman ever leave Saints?

Post  Mrs SFC Tue 02 Dec 2008, 9:14 pm

Unfortunately I think he could be forced out by the money men. We only have 3 or 4 players that could fetch a decent price and in our position I am afraid that other clubs will use it against us. Lower prices which in turn will mean more sold to balance the books. That is unless we end up with more than 1 club bidding for players. I hope that I am wrong but I fear the January sales like never before.
The only possible bonus would be if we had our players sold early enough and for enough to dip into the market ourselves. I feel players could be attracted here knowing it could be a stepping stone to further moves.
Mrs SFC
Mrs SFC
PILLAR OF THE FORUM
PILLAR OF THE FORUM

Female
Number of posts : 1206
Job/hobbies : Kids, anything Elvis and horses.
Humor : Living with him I need a good laugh.
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Kentish Saint Fri 05 Dec 2008, 11:13 am

Mrs SFC wrote:Unfortunately I think he could be forced out by the money men. We only have 3 or 4 players that could fetch a decent price and in our position I am afraid that other clubs will use it against us. Lower prices which in turn will mean more sold to balance the books. That is unless we end up with more than 1 club bidding for players. I hope that I am wrong but I fear the January sales like never before.
The only possible bonus would be if we had our players sold early enough and for enough to dip into the market ourselves. I feel players could be attracted here knowing it could be a stepping stone to further moves.

Agree 100%
Kentish Saint
Kentish Saint
Forum Moddie
Forum Moddie

Male
Number of posts : 410
Job/hobbies : Work at a Tesco garage, write short stories and novels, study American History
Humor : Have a good sense of humor
Registration date : 2008-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post  SFC Forever Mon 29 Dec 2008, 7:24 pm

Think we will see very soon who is going.
SFC Forever
SFC Forever
PILLAR OF THE FORUM
PILLAR OF THE FORUM

Male
Number of posts : 12257
Job/hobbies : Hoping to see Saints win
Registration date : 2008-09-01

http://www.southampton.vitalfootball.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down