SOUTHAMPTON WORLD and STAR BAR:........
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'M KATHLEEN MUNROE, ACTRESS AND MUSICIAN

+2
SaintMike
Kathleen Munroe
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I'M KATHLEEN MUNROE, ACTRESS AND MUSICIAN Empty I'M KATHLEEN MUNROE, ACTRESS AND MUSICIAN

Post  Kathleen Munroe Thu 08 Sep 2011, 12:30 am

Hi, Think this is what I'm supposed to do.
Kathleen Munroe
Kathleen Munroe
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Female
Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2011-09-08

Back to top Go down

I'M KATHLEEN MUNROE, ACTRESS AND MUSICIAN Empty Re: I'M KATHLEEN MUNROE, ACTRESS AND MUSICIAN

Post  SaintMike Thu 08 Sep 2011, 1:01 am

Thanks for doing this Kathleen!

I'M KATHLEEN MUNROE, ACTRESS AND MUSICIAN Hallmark+Channel+Presents+Accidental+Friendship+z5OiyXkQubjl

From connect.in.com.......

Kathleen Munroe (born April 9, 1982) is a Canadian-American actress. Her first television role was as Scottie Fitzgerald in the Showtime movie Last Call (2002) with Jeremy Irons, Neve Campbell, and Sissy Spacek. She has since appeared on Kevin Hill, The Dresden Files, Supernatural, and Moonlight; in documentary Ice Age Columbus - Who Were The First Americans and in the films Eternal and Perennial.

I'M KATHLEEN MUNROE, ACTRESS AND MUSICIAN Kathleen_munroe_1last_call_screencaps2_Lx2IORy.sized
IN LAST CALL

I'M KATHLEEN MUNROE, ACTRESS AND MUSICIAN Kathleen_munroe_1the_dresden_files_nuROf1L.sized
IN THE DRESDEN FILES

I'M KATHLEEN MUNROE, ACTRESS AND MUSICIAN Kathleen_munroe_1supernatural_T6WnIT0.sized
IN SUPERNATURAL

Kathleen was cast in 2007 in the Guy Ritchie pilot Suspect opposite Carrie-Ann Moss, Charles Dutton, Michael Ealy and Eric Palladino. She is best known for the role of Annabelle Banks in the television series Beautiful People and featured in the series Durham County. She began a recurring role in the fall 2008 season premiere of CSI: NY as Samantha Flack, kid sister to Eddie Cahill's Det. Don Flack.

I'M KATHLEEN MUNROE, ACTRESS AND MUSICIAN Kathleen_munroe_1_beautiful_people22_9Yokem5.sized
AS ANNABELLE BANKS IN BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE

I'M KATHLEEN MUNROE, ACTRESS AND MUSICIAN Photo-1008
AS SAMANTHA FLACK IN CSI:NY

Kathleen was born in Hamilton, Ontario, and currently resides in Los Angeles. She studied cinema at The University of Toronto. She speaks fluent French.

I'M KATHLEEN MUNROE, ACTRESS AND MUSICIAN Kathleen_munroe3

SaintMike
SaintMike
Forum Moddie
Forum Moddie

Male
Number of posts : 15087
Job/hobbies : Trying to control users of Southampton World
Humor : Forgotten what that is
Registration date : 2008-08-30

http://www.ohwhenthesaints.net

Back to top Go down

I'M KATHLEEN MUNROE, ACTRESS AND MUSICIAN Empty Re: I'M KATHLEEN MUNROE, ACTRESS AND MUSICIAN

Post  SaintMike Thu 08 Sep 2011, 1:09 am

Hi, did you want to be an actress even when you were a child? Which actresses influenced you? Who did you want to be?
SaintMike
SaintMike
Forum Moddie
Forum Moddie

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  SaintMike Thu 08 Sep 2011, 1:10 am

Did you take leading parts in drama at school? What parts did you play?
SaintMike
SaintMike
Forum Moddie
Forum Moddie

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  SaintMike Thu 08 Sep 2011, 1:11 am

When did you start going into music? What recordings have you done? Is acting still your main love??
SaintMike
SaintMike
Forum Moddie
Forum Moddie

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  North End Mam Thu 08 Sep 2011, 1:14 am

Have you visited the UK? What memories do you have of the country?
North End Mam
North End Mam
A VOICE TO BE LISTENED TO

Female
Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post  North End Mam Thu 08 Sep 2011, 1:15 am

What is your style of music? Have you written many songs?
North End Mam
North End Mam

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  North End Mam Thu 08 Sep 2011, 1:16 am

Are there any singers you would particularly like to record with?
North End Mam
North End Mam

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Jillyanne Thu 08 Sep 2011, 1:26 am

Hi, you look so lovely, I envy your looks so much. Does it come naturally or do you have to work hard to keep looking like that?

Is there any part of your looks that you're particularly proud of? And are there any bits you would like to change???
Jillyanne
Jillyanne

Female
Number of posts : 690
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Jillyanne Thu 08 Sep 2011, 1:26 am

Are you superstitious? Are there any things you do or wear for good luck?
Jillyanne
Jillyanne

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Jillyanne Thu 08 Sep 2011, 1:28 am

Can you name some actors and actresses you would really like to work with?
Jillyanne
Jillyanne

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Jillyanne Thu 08 Sep 2011, 1:29 am

Do you appear in any TV programmes due to be shown in the UK soon? What are you working on now?
Jillyanne
Jillyanne

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  DellBoy Thu 08 Sep 2011, 1:32 am

Hi there
How do you feel about taking your clothes off on screen? Have you done it? Would you be willing to do it?
DellBoy
DellBoy

Male
Number of posts : 254
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  DellBoy Thu 08 Sep 2011, 1:33 am

Can you tell us about a few embarrassing moments please? Some times that things have not gone right in front of the camera?
DellBoy
DellBoy

Male
Number of posts : 254
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  SaintsChick Thu 08 Sep 2011, 1:45 am

Answer these so we can see what makes you tick?

1. Do friends have a pet name or nickname for you?

2. At school were you well-behaved or how did you get in trouble?

3 What hobbies do you pursue? Do you play any sports?

4 Do you drive? What would be your ideal car to drive?

5 If you were offered a part in a TV series, which series would you choose?

6 Who are your favourite singers/groups (past or present)?

7 Do you dance?

8. What product would you like to be given a contract to advertise?

9 Do you have any pets?

10 What is your favourite meal? And favourite drink?

11 If you had not become famous what jobs would you have liked to do?

12. What musical instruments do you play?

13. Which colours do you prefer wearing?

14. In private life are you happier in jeans or skirts and dresses?

15. What do you prefer to sleep in? PJs, nighties or what?

16. What is your favourite perfume?

17. What is your ideal holiday/vacation?

18 Do you have a partner? Or children?

19 What is your favourite joke?

20 In 25 years from now what would you like to be doing?

SaintsChick
SaintsChick

Female
Number of posts : 543
Registration date : 2009-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Kathleen Munroe Sat 10 Sep 2011, 1:09 am

SaintMike wrote:Hi, did you want to be an actress even when you were a child? Which actresses influenced you? Who did you want to be?

I have wanted to act my whole life. I used to read biographies of old Hollywood movie stars. People I admired and wanted to be included: Faye Dunaway, Marilyn Monroe, Lauren Bacall, Meryl Streep, Lucille Ball…I also vividly remember seeing Interview With the Vampire and realizing that Kiersten Dunst and I were the same age, which suddenly opened this possibility in mind that I could act. I also adored Star Trek: TNG as a kid, and desperately wanted to be in uniform. I also saw lots of theater as a child and always wished I were in the plays.
Kathleen Munroe
Kathleen Munroe
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Kathleen Munroe Sat 10 Sep 2011, 1:10 am

SaintMike wrote:Did you take leading parts in drama at school? What parts did you play?

I did. I was lucky to be at a school with a very active drama program. My favorite high school role was Sarah Siddons in “The Actor’s Nightmare”—it was my first comedy and I loved it. Around the same time I also got to play Ruth in “The Effect of Gamma Rays on Man-in-the-Moon Marigolds” which was a fantastic experience.
Kathleen Munroe
Kathleen Munroe
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Kathleen Munroe Sat 10 Sep 2011, 1:11 am

SaintMike wrote:When did you start going into music? What recordings have you done? Is acting still your main love??

I’ve played music my whole life—my grandmother started teaching me piano when I was 2 years old, and I later picked up guitar as well as a few other instruments here and there. I’ve recorded lots of little things on my own that are posted on my Myspace page, but I’m hoping to record an EP in studio within the year.
Kathleen Munroe
Kathleen Munroe
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Kathleen Munroe Sat 10 Sep 2011, 1:13 am

North End Mam wrote:Have you visited the UK? What memories do you have of the country?

I LOVE the UK! Some of my closest friends live there, or have lived there in the past. I’ve been many times, mostly to London, and have wonderful memories of the markets (I love Brick Lane, Portobello, and the delicious food at Borough Market), the museums (the portrait museum is my favorite), picnics in the park, and wild nights out.
Kathleen Munroe
Kathleen Munroe
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Kathleen Munroe Sat 10 Sep 2011, 1:14 am

North End Mam wrote:What is your style of music? Have you written many songs?

My style is very low-fi and reverb-heavy, very “indie”…it’s actually a tough question! I’ve written many, many songs over the years since I was a young child; I’m very fond of some of them, and others are embarrassing.
Kathleen Munroe
Kathleen Munroe
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Kathleen Munroe Sat 10 Sep 2011, 1:15 am

North End Mam wrote:Are there any singers you would particularly like to record with?

I’ve fantasized since I was young about working with Thom Yorke…though I think that might always remain a fantasy.
Kathleen Munroe
Kathleen Munroe
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Kathleen Munroe Sat 10 Sep 2011, 1:16 am

Jillyanne wrote:Hi, you look so lovely, I envy your looks so much. Does it come naturally or do you have to work hard to keep looking like that?

Is there any part of your looks that you're particularly proud of? And are there any bits you would like to change???

Thank you, that’s a lovely compliment! Admittedly, I do look a lot like many family members. I care about my health, so I basically just wear a lot of sunscreen, but I’m not super-athletic but I live right beside a canyon in LA so I wind up hiking. I try to eat well but I love food and have vices. And yes: of course there are things I’ve wished over the years I could change! For one: I grew up madly in love with Marilyn Monroe and always wanted a real curvy figure. Obviously that didn’t happen… It took me a long time to embrace what I am, and I was quite nerdy growing up so I still have bouts of insecurity and probably always will, but I think it’s so important to find a way to love the things about yourself that are unique, to find realistic role models, and to be confident in what you are. (But I’ll still feel a twinge of envy when I see a fuller-figured girl…!)
Kathleen Munroe
Kathleen Munroe
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Kathleen Munroe Sat 10 Sep 2011, 1:17 am

Jillyanne wrote:Are you superstitious? Are there any things you do or wear for good luck?

I always keep a chestnut in every one of my bags/purses. I don’t know why. I’ve done it since childhood, and it’s always felt like a good luck charm.
Kathleen Munroe
Kathleen Munroe
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Kathleen Munroe Sat 10 Sep 2011, 1:17 am

Jillyanne wrote:Can you name some actors and actresses you would really like to work with?

There are so many talented people working right now…off the top of my head, my dream answer would be: Tina Fey, Cate Blanchett, Amy Poehler, Robert Downey Jr., Michael K. Williams, Ryan Gosling.
Kathleen Munroe
Kathleen Munroe
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Kathleen Munroe Sat 10 Sep 2011, 1:18 am

Jillyanne wrote:Do you appear in any TV programmes due to be shown in the UK soon? What are you working on now?

I think Call Me Fitz is available in the UK…we’re about to start shooting third season. Also I’m back on CSI:NY—writing from set!—which will air in October.
Kathleen Munroe
Kathleen Munroe
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next