SOUTHAMPTON WORLD and STAR BAR:........
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REBECCA WALSH OR FERDINANDO.......Actress

+6
I could still be Dorothy
half pint
Jillyanne
play it again sam
SaintMike
Rebecca
10 posters

Go down

REBECCA WALSH OR FERDINANDO.......Actress Empty REBECCA WALSH OR FERDINANDO.......Actress

Post  Rebecca Wed 24 Aug 2011, 12:08 am

Hello....I'm an actress from north London. Doing my thing for British tv and film and loving it.
Rebecca
Rebecca
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Female
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2011-08-23

Back to top Go down

REBECCA WALSH OR FERDINANDO.......Actress Empty Re: REBECCA WALSH OR FERDINANDO.......Actress

Post  SaintMike Wed 24 Aug 2011, 12:42 am

Thanks for joining us Rebecca!

REBECCA WALSH OR FERDINANDO.......Actress 3415_1581674

Rebecca Ferdinando began her acting career as a child when she appeared in roles for leading television series such as Holby City, The Last Detective and Silent Witness.

REBECCA WALSH OR FERDINANDO.......Actress 3415_423934

Her looks and personality combined meant that by the time she was eighteen she was signed by one of London's top modelling and commercial agents which led her to work for some famous brands and campaigns such as Vivienne Westwood.

REBECCA WALSH OR FERDINANDO.......Actress 3415_1581672

Rebecca's modelling work funded her through drama-school and then she made a transition back onto television by working on shows such as Channel Five's Great Big British Quiz as their anchor presenter, and modelling for This Morning, GMTV and Alan Titchmarsh to name a few.

REBECCA WALSH OR FERDINANDO.......Actress 3415_1581671

Since graduating and treading the boards, she has enjoyed some fantastic memorable roles such as Dorrabella for BBC's Elgar's Enigma, Beanie in Feature Film Shank; directed by Mo Ali and most recently she played Mary alongside Tamer Hassan in Bonded By Blood released in September 2010.

REBECCA WALSH OR FERDINANDO.......Actress Q6
SaintMike
SaintMike
Forum Moddie
Forum Moddie

Male
Number of posts : 15087
Job/hobbies : Trying to control users of Southampton World
Humor : Forgotten what that is
Registration date : 2008-08-30

http://www.ohwhenthesaints.net

Back to top Go down

REBECCA WALSH OR FERDINANDO.......Actress Empty Re: REBECCA WALSH OR FERDINANDO.......Actress

Post  SaintMike Wed 24 Aug 2011, 12:47 am

Hi Rebecca, can you tell us the story behind the two different names, Walsh and Ferdinando?
SaintMike
SaintMike
Forum Moddie
Forum Moddie

Male
Number of posts : 15087
Job/hobbies : Trying to control users of Southampton World
Humor : Forgotten what that is
Registration date : 2008-08-30

http://www.ohwhenthesaints.net

Back to top Go down

Post  play it again sam Wed 24 Aug 2011, 12:51 am

Thanks for doing this for us.

Do you have any films or TV work to be screened shortly? I'd like to see you in action.
play it again sam
play it again sam
OCCASIONAL WORDS OF WISDOM
OCCASIONAL WORDS OF WISDOM

Male
Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2010-04-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Jillyanne Wed 24 Aug 2011, 12:55 am

Hi! You look gorgeous, I envy you your looks. Do you have to work hard to keep your figure or does it come naturally?
What part of your body are you proudest of? Are there any bits you would like to change??
Jillyanne
Jillyanne
A VOICE TO BE LISTENED TO

Female
Number of posts : 690
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Jillyanne Wed 24 Aug 2011, 12:56 am

Looking ahead, what would you like to be doing in 20 or 30 years time?
Jillyanne
Jillyanne

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  half pint Wed 24 Aug 2011, 12:58 am

Hello luv, Would you describe yourself as a model who acts or an actress who models?
Which do you like best, modelling or acting?
half pint
half pint
REGULAR CONTRIBUTOR
REGULAR CONTRIBUTOR

Male
Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2010-03-31

Back to top Go down

Post  I could still be Dorothy Wed 24 Aug 2011, 1:02 am

Hi, Are you superstitious? Do you do anything for good luck before filming or modelling?
I could still be Dorothy
I could still be Dorothy
REGULAR CONTRIBUTOR
REGULAR CONTRIBUTOR

Female
Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2010-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post  I could still be Dorothy Wed 24 Aug 2011, 1:04 am

Have you done or been asked to do any nude or semi-nude filming or photography?
I could still be Dorothy
I could still be Dorothy
REGULAR CONTRIBUTOR
REGULAR CONTRIBUTOR

Female
Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2010-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post  DellBoy Wed 24 Aug 2011, 1:06 am

Hiya! Do you like football? Which team do you support?
DellBoy
DellBoy

Male
Number of posts : 254
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  DellBoy Wed 24 Aug 2011, 1:08 am

During your career, have there been times things have not quite gone as they should? Are there one or two embarrassing moments you can tell us about?
DellBoy
DellBoy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Saint-Paddy Wed 24 Aug 2011, 1:10 am

Hi........in your private life are you a skirts or jeans type of girl?
Saint-Paddy
Saint-Paddy
REGULAR CONTRIBUTOR
REGULAR CONTRIBUTOR

Male
Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post  SaintsChick Wed 24 Aug 2011, 1:17 am

Answer these so we can see what makes you tick?

1. Do friends have a pet name or nickname for you?

2 If you had not become famous what job would you have liked to do?

3 What hobbies do you pursue?

4 You look great in your photos, what colour do you most like to wear?

5 Do you drive? What would be your ideal car to drive?

6 What sort of music do you listen to?

7 Who are your favourite singers/groups (past or present)?

8 What are or were your favourite TV programmes?

9 What are your favourite movies?

10. What are your favourite plays and books?

11. What are your favourite actor and actress?

12 Who is your favourite comedian?

13 What is your favourite perfume?

14 What do you wear in bed? Do you wear underwear?

15 Do you have any pets?

16 What is your favourite meal?

17 What is your favourite drink?

18 Are you married or do you have a partner? Do you have or would you like to have children?

19 Who do you think are the dishiest male personalities you have worked with?

20 Is there anything you regret not having done in your life so far and do you have any ambitions you hope to fulfil?
SaintsChick
SaintsChick

Female
Number of posts : 543
Registration date : 2009-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Southampton my Home Wed 24 Aug 2011, 1:28 am

Have you ever worked in or visited Southampton? Do you have any memories of Southampton?
Southampton my Home
Southampton my Home

Male
Number of posts : 776
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebecca Wed 24 Aug 2011, 2:54 pm

SaintMike wrote:Hi Rebecca, can you tell us the story behind the two different names, Walsh and Ferdinando?

I got married when I was very young – 21 – However things didn’t work out unfortunately and so I reverted back to my original name of Ferdinando. Its portuguese and goes back generations!
Rebecca
Rebecca
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebecca Wed 24 Aug 2011, 2:56 pm

play it again sam wrote:Thanks for doing this for us.

Do you have any films or TV work to be screened shortly? I'd like to see you in action.

I have a film called “Outside Bet” which is scheduled to be out in November. Its a Universal film and I play alongside some fabulous actors like Bob Hoskins, Jenny Aguter, Phil Davis, Adam Decon. To name just a few!! I play a wonderful character called Cheryl who dreams of being a musical theatre dancer/singer however she settles for second best which is working in a gentleman's club! Jason Maza plays my boyfriend so he was lots of fun to work with. Its a fab ensemble piece and a lovely family feel good film. Im really looking forward to it being released before the end of the year!
Rebecca
Rebecca
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebecca Wed 24 Aug 2011, 2:58 pm

Jillyanne wrote:Hi! You look gorgeous, I envy you your looks. Do you have to work hard to keep your figure or does it come naturally?
What part of your body are you proudest of? Are there any bits you would like to change??

I do go to the gym and keep myself fit, although sometimes in the winter months it is really hard to stay motivated. I think summer helps because we all want to look good on the beach and in slinky outfits! In the early days I did more modeling (now I do more acting) so I HAD to keep ultra trim and I think that discipline has carried me through to now. Although I am not so crazy about the gym (I find I only go twice a week now) I do horse ride and I walk my German shepherd dog every day so im probably doing exercise all the time and I don’t even realize it!

Rebecca
Rebecca
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebecca Wed 24 Aug 2011, 2:59 pm

Jillyanne wrote:Looking ahead, what would you like to be doing in 20 or 30 years time?

Still acting, still loving acting. ... A lovely stable happy family life. Family is of most importance to me. I was very lucky with my mum, I still am. She has been there through thick and thin for me. I want to be like that with my children, when I eventually have them.

Rebecca
Rebecca
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebecca Wed 24 Aug 2011, 3:01 pm

half pint wrote:Hello luv, Would you describe yourself as a model who acts or an actress who models?
Which do you like best, modelling or acting?

I am an actress who models. I was acting way before I did modelling. In fact I fell into modelling....i was at an acting audition when I was 17 and I accidently went to the wrong floor of the building. I found myself in a modeling casting – joke of it was – I got the job! They asked me who my modeling agent was – so the next day I set about applying to agencies and got signed up straight away! I then did modelling for years (and presenting – I presented a show on channel 5 called The Great Big British Quiz) then I found myself going back to my original passion which is of course acting. Whilst I was modeling/presenting I went to drama school and I did a degree in acting. But previous to that I went to Sylvia Young theatre school. So acting has ALWAYS been in my blood.

Rebecca
Rebecca
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebecca Wed 24 Aug 2011, 3:02 pm

I could still be Dorothy wrote:Hi, Are you superstitious? Do you do anything for good luck before filming or modelling?

No, not really! I like to make sure I have clear skin – especially if we are filming in HD, so lots of drinking bottled water, walking my dog and relaxing. Filming can be hectic – 5am starts and home at 9/10pm so you need to take the rest when you can before it all starts!

Rebecca
Rebecca
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebecca Wed 24 Aug 2011, 3:03 pm

I could still be Dorothy wrote:Have you done or been asked to do any nude or semi-nude filming or photography?

Yes all the time! Depending on what it is and if its nessersary to the part. When I was 19 /20 I did all the lads mags – I’m proud of my body! Lol!
Rebecca
Rebecca
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebecca Wed 24 Aug 2011, 3:05 pm

DellBoy wrote:Hiya! Do you like football? Which team do you support?

Love football! Im arsenal ...but I do like the under dogs too (Tottenham) I know im not supposed to like two north london teams – espcially rivals but I cant help it! I used to live near Gillingham and was asked to go on soccer am when I was 21 (i’m 25 now) so I went on there in a Gillingham TV – you should be able to find the clip on you tube somewhere – its very funny! I loved being a soccerette! And I LOVE soccer AM!
Rebecca
Rebecca
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebecca Wed 24 Aug 2011, 3:06 pm

I'll try and do the others later

Thanks

Rebecca
Rebecca
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Jillyanne Wed 24 Aug 2011, 3:11 pm

Rebecca wrote:
Jillyanne wrote:Hi! You look gorgeous, I envy you your looks. Do you have to work hard to keep your figure or does it come naturally?

I do go to the gym and keep myself fit, although sometimes in the winter months it is really hard to stay motivated. I think summer helps because we all want to look good on the beach and in slinky outfits! In the early days I did more modeling (now I do more acting) so I HAD to keep ultra trim and I think that discipline has carried me through to now. Although I am not so crazy about the gym (I find I only go twice a week now) I do horse ride and I walk my German shepherd dog every day so im probably doing exercise all the time and I don’t even realize it!

Thanks for the answer. So, no bits that you're proudest of........or that you'd like to change? Or are you being shy?? lol
Jillyanne
Jillyanne

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  DellBoy Wed 24 Aug 2011, 3:14 pm

Rebecca wrote:
I could still be Dorothy wrote:Have you done or been asked to do any nude or semi-nude filming or photography?

Yes all the time! Depending on what it is and if its nessersary to the part. When I was 19 /20 I did all the lads mags – I’m proud of my body! Lol!

Well the photos on your page here are certainly not nude, or even undies! Got any more you can let us see please?
DellBoy
DellBoy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down