SOUTHAMPTON WORLD and STAR BAR:........
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AP'S STRONGEST TEAM

2 posters

Go down

AP'S  STRONGEST TEAM Empty AP'S STRONGEST TEAM

Post  Bob's your Uncle Sun 21 Feb 2010, 9:32 am

On the OS Alan Pardew says the side playing at Norwich are his strongest team. Does everyone agree?

(DAVIS: OTSEMOBOR JAIDI FONTE HARDING: PUNCHEON HAMMOND SCHNEIDERLIN LALLANA: BARNARD LAMBERT)

This means Pardew rates Jaidi above Seaborne with which I have no argument.

I am not yet convinced about Otsemobor and would def have Murty there if fit, and possibly Thomas before Otsemobor anyway.
I think I would place a fit Connolly before Barnard.
Also I think Schneiderlin should be out..........but not sure who I'd put in his place!!
Bob's your Uncle
Bob's your Uncle
A VOICE TO BE LISTENED TO
A VOICE TO BE LISTENED TO

Male
Number of posts : 845
Humor : Yep, I laugh whenever I look in a mirror
Registration date : 2008-12-24

Back to top Go down

AP'S  STRONGEST TEAM Empty Re: AP'S STRONGEST TEAM

Post  SFC Forever Sun 21 Feb 2010, 11:53 am

Otsemobor was a Liverpool acadamy player who actually played once for them. His nickname is semi from an incident in his youth.
From all accounts yesterday was a performace that showed he can do the job if AP can get him right mentally. He has speed and between them he and Puncheon ran things for most of the game on the right side of the pitch. If these two can get this part of the game going regularly then the enjoymant factor comes into play. AP must have seen something to make him our no 1 RB and so I am willing to give him some time to settle. If he does settle into our permanent RB position he would be one hell of a good addition having been brought in on a free.
As for Connolly he could be another Murty. AP has already said that he is going to sit down with Murty at the end of the season to see what is going to happen next. I may be wrong but to me it signals the probable end of his career. Connolly has looked good when available but could be in a similar position soon.
SFC Forever
SFC Forever
PILLAR OF THE FORUM
PILLAR OF THE FORUM

Male
Number of posts : 12257
Job/hobbies : Hoping to see Saints win
Registration date : 2008-09-01

http://www.southampton.vitalfootball.co.uk

Back to top Go down