SOUTHAMPTON WORLD and STAR BAR:........
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ALEXANDER BUTTNER??..... DEAL OFF??

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

ALEXANDER BUTTNER??..... DEAL OFF?? - Page 2 Empty Re: ALEXANDER BUTTNER??..... DEAL OFF??

Post  matty07uk Tue 21 Aug 2012, 7:20 pm

Well I am disappointed as would have improved the squad and options on left side and all this macho stuff about "no one messes with the Don" on other sites makes me wonder what NA thinks of all of this. We seem incapable of getting a deal done quickly, assess a player and valuation, make an offer, if accepted do the deal, if not either up the offer or walk away and move onto the next target.

Plenty of premier league sides now improving their squads while our chairman and dont know how many others spend all their time on Ramirez. How many days are they spending on one deal, still no CB, still no goalie ready to challenge Kelvin, no pace on right side, only pressure on Fox to come from 17 year old Shaw.

Dont expect any last day rush of signings either, only hace to look at our past history there
matty07uk
matty07uk
CHIEF MATCH REPORTER
CHIEF MATCH REPORTER

Male
Number of posts : 3461
Job/hobbies : Golf
Humor : The Simpsons
Registration date : 2009-07-11

Back to top Go down

ALEXANDER BUTTNER??..... DEAL OFF?? - Page 2 Empty Re: ALEXANDER BUTTNER??..... DEAL OFF??

Post  Nostromo Tue 21 Aug 2012, 9:22 pm

And I've seen this on Saints Web -

The Dutch talksport football bloke was on H & J this afternoon. He was asked about Buttner, "is he a good player for Man Utd" the reply was "Ummmmmmmmmmmm, I dont want to run the guy down"

Then went on to say "his "dream" move was Southampton, everybody here is surprised he ended up and Manchester". Guy was then asked "why did the Southampton deal fall through", replied "there were too many fingers in the pie, and they walked away. FIFA are all over international transfers and Vitesse Arnhem have been warned before" Dont know what this meant or what was implied, but defo said it fell through because we walked away.

Then said that he has been told he will have to play in the res for a year, while Utd work on his game, but he heard that from his father as the Man Utd machine had clicked into gear and he was not allowed to say anything, until he's unvieled. Which he thought would be Fri. Then said "you can normally tell which Dutch players will do well in England". One of H & J then said "well we can make out what you think of him".

So it seems he's average, maybe no more than 'not bad'. But how come there were 'too many fingers in pies' when we were trying to get him, yet no fingers in pies when Man Yoo went for him? Rolling Eyes
Nostromo
Nostromo
A VOICE TO BE LISTENED TO
A VOICE TO BE LISTENED TO

Male
Number of posts : 774
Humor : Warped
Registration date : 2010-10-03

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2