SOUTHAMPTON WORLD and STAR BAR:........
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FRAZER RICHARDSON SIGNS

2 posters

Go down

FRAZER RICHARDSON SIGNS Empty FRAZER RICHARDSON SIGNS

Post  Owen D Saints Tue 06 Jul 2010, 6:13 pm

The OS has reported the signing of Charlton fullback Frazer Richardson. Seems a good player by all accounts!

The Echo:
SAINTS have signed Charlton right back Frazer Richardson for an undisclosed fee.

The 27-year-old, who was named in the League One team of the year last season, has moved to St Mary's on a three-year deal.

The former England Under-20 international previously captained Leeds.

His signing addresses a key need for Saints, who have been without a recognised right back since the end of the season.

"Southampton expressed an interest in me and then made an offer to Charlton that I don't think they could refuse," said Richardson.

"I'm thoroughly delighted to be here."

On a Charlton fan site:
In a move which brings mixed emotions, Frazer Richardson has been sold to Southampton.

One of the star players of last season for the Addicks, Frazer will be sorely missed in SE7, however with a £450,000 transfer fee coming to London for the deal, it's an understandable departure when considering our current financial status.

I'm personally hoping that Frazer's departure is one of only a few transfers out of SE7 during this window.

FRAZER RICHARDSON SIGNS Charlton36238news1
Owen D Saints
Owen D Saints
A VOICE TO BE LISTENED TO
A VOICE TO BE LISTENED TO

Male
Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2009-03-31

Back to top Go down

FRAZER RICHARDSON SIGNS Empty Re: FRAZER RICHARDSON SIGNS

Post  matty07uk Tue 06 Jul 2010, 7:30 pm

Looks like a good signing, more than capable of playing in the championship and fills a critical gap at RB. Think Murty is still training with saints so if he can stay fit would love to have him as back up. Now just need a midfield player plus another striker to set us up for the season.

Glad to see Connolly has signed but still need another striker as back up.
matty07uk
matty07uk
CHIEF MATCH REPORTER
CHIEF MATCH REPORTER

Male
Number of posts : 3461
Job/hobbies : Golf
Humor : The Simpsons
Registration date : 2009-07-11

Back to top Go down