SOUTHAMPTON WORLD and STAR BAR:........
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JPT Southern Area Final Second Leg

2 posters

Go down

JPT Southern Area Final Second Leg Empty JPT Southern Area Final Second Leg

Post  Perennial Underachiever Sun 07 Feb 2010, 10:07 pm

Let's hope Saints get the job done on Tuesday night. Not only is it a chance to get to Wembley it's also a chance to stuff some mouthy Dons fans' words right up their collective arses:

lets get right in about this lot on tuesday .
get the cash from somewhere , sell the kids , pawn the family jewels , just get down there .
lets stick it right up those dog rough , minging , wino's that parade as fans and give that smug bast*rd of a manager a night he wont forget .
lets get a thousand down there and lets get right behind them . the way things are at present this could be our biggest game of the season .
get there .....it will be emotional .

grow up ?
fu*ck me , im 53 !
honestly mate , i've never seen as many tatooed women in all my life as i did in that doghole you call southampton .
pish heads , gadgies and eastern europeans abound .
your just a big fu*king luton mate !

yes sue , lets all give them a nice cuddle why dont we . they are perhaps the nastiest fans in the country . were you at the cup game a few years ago ? our bus got stoned , our younger fans were punched and intimidated and we were as good as thrown out of the town by the local constabulary .
southampton have been falsifying their accounts for years , remember rupert low ? they have hardly even paid the deposit on the stadium never mind the balance that was written off when they went into admin .
even the dodgy bugger that is harry redknapp saw what a corrupt lot they were and jumped ship !
and as for that nice alan pardew , he is a vile piece of work . slung out of every club he has been to .
you are entitled to your opinion sue as am i .
i just hope we never take the same road to greatness that this lot have .

take the game to them dons , they dont like that !
get there tuesday .

Doesn't like us much, but let's give this guy an even bigger chip on his shoulder on Tuesday. bye

Gobshyte Dons
Perennial Underachiever
Perennial Underachiever
Forum Moddie
Forum Moddie

Number of posts : 2374
Job/hobbies : Wildlife, photography, travel
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

JPT Southern Area Final Second Leg Empty Re: JPT Southern Area Final Second Leg

Post  matty07uk Mon 08 Feb 2010, 8:07 pm

How many fans did they have for the first leg? Genuine fans, do me a favour, AFC Wimbledon fans any day to this lot.

No doubt with Ince in charge they will look to try and kick us off the park so need to win the battle first then play the football the team are capable of and get the result to take us through to final.
matty07uk
matty07uk
CHIEF MATCH REPORTER
CHIEF MATCH REPORTER

Male
Number of posts : 3461
Job/hobbies : Golf
Humor : The Simpsons
Registration date : 2009-07-11

Back to top Go down