SOUTHAMPTON WORLD and STAR BAR:........
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi, I'm Linzey Cocker, Telly and film actress

3 posters

Go down

Hi, I'm Linzey Cocker, Telly and film actress Empty Hi, I'm Linzey Cocker, Telly and film actress

Post  LinzeyCocker Fri 23 Sep 2011, 12:06 pm

Hi there, I'll try to answer a few questions if you have any for me.
LinzeyCocker
LinzeyCocker
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Female
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2011-09-23

Back to top Go down

Hi, I'm Linzey Cocker, Telly and film actress Empty Re: Hi, I'm Linzey Cocker, Telly and film actress

Post  SaintMike Fri 23 Sep 2011, 12:47 pm

Hi and thanks Linzey!!

Hi, I'm Linzey Cocker, Telly and film actress Linzey-cocker-at-4321-london-premiere-may-2010-01-530x751

From Wikipedia.....

Linzey Louise Cocker (born 19 May 1987 in Manchester) is a British actress best known for playing the roles of Jade Webb in the BBC Three comedy-drama series Drop Dead Gorgeous, Josie in the 2008 film Wild Child, Gwen in the 2010 film 4.3.2.1 ... The Countdown Begins and Jess Fisher in Waterloo Road.

Hi, I'm Linzey Cocker, Telly and film actress Linzey_cocker

Cocker made her television debut playing Miriam — the daughter of Joe Payne (Ian Puleston-Davies) — in all six episodes of the BBC crime drama Conviction in 2004. She then continued on to play the role of Roxy in the children's TV series Barking. In Drop Dead Gorgeous, Cocker's character is the fraternal twin of Ashley Webb, played by actress and model Sinead Moynihan. Jade, being the popular and charismatic sister, finds it difficult to adjust to her shy sister's rapid success as a model.

Hi, I'm Linzey Cocker, Telly and film actress 300biographies
AS JADE (LEFT) IN DROP DEAD GORGEOUS

2006 was a busy year for Cocker. She also made guest appearances in Channel 4's Shameless — playing Lip's minor love interest Zadie in series three — and the BBC's The Innocence Project — as Rhiannan. She also made her first appearance in two recurring television roles. Cocker took over the part of Brooke Armstrong — the daughter of Colin (Robson Green) and Jackie (Nicola Stephenson) — in the ITV series Northern Lights. In The Street she appeared as Leanne McEvoy — daughter of the show's one constant couple, Eddie (Timothy Spall) and Margie (Ger Ryan). Northern Lights had started out as Christmas Lights in 2004 — with Nicola Headley in the role of Brooke Armstrong — and would go on to become City Lights in 2007 and Clash of the Santas in 2008 — both with Cocker as Brooke.

She also appeared in the hit film Wild Child along with actress Emma Roberts.

Hi, I'm Linzey Cocker, Telly and film actress Wildcelebutopia11
IN WILD CHILD
Hi, I'm Linzey Cocker, Telly and film actress 008WLC_Linzey_Cocker_002

In 2008 Cocker appeared as Tanya, alongside Michael Caine, David Morrissey and Anne-Marie Duff, in Is Anybody There?, and played Jodie in the Liverpool-set micro-budget horror Salvage. Linzey has recently completed the low-budget short "Night Swimming", directed by Dominic Leclerc, and recently was cast in the role of Gwen in Noel Clarkes latest film 4.3.2.1 ... The Countdown Begins, set to be released in March 2010.

Hi, I'm Linzey Cocker, Telly and film actress Linzey+cocker
IS ANYBODY THERE? (ON RIGHT)

Hi, I'm Linzey Cocker, Telly and film actress Jessica_fisher
JESS FISHER IN WATERLOO ROAD

Cocker also stars in BBC drama series, Waterloo Road, playing new pupil Jess Fisher, alongside former Silent Witness actress Amanda Burton who plays her on screen mother and new Head Teacher, Karen Fisher.

Hi, I'm Linzey Cocker, Telly and film actress 333790
Hi, I'm Linzey Cocker, Telly and film actress 333777
Hi, I'm Linzey Cocker, Telly and film actress WATERLOO-ROAD-006

Cocker is engaged to Oliver Lee. The couple welcomed their first child, Bow Anokee Lee, a baby girl on 17 January 2011.

SaintMike
SaintMike
Forum Moddie
Forum Moddie

Male
Number of posts : 15087
Job/hobbies : Trying to control users of Southampton World
Humor : Forgotten what that is
Registration date : 2008-08-30

http://www.ohwhenthesaints.net

Back to top Go down

Hi, I'm Linzey Cocker, Telly and film actress Empty Re: Hi, I'm Linzey Cocker, Telly and film actress

Post  SaintMike Fri 23 Sep 2011, 12:49 pm

Waterloo Road is not the same without you. Is there any chance you may return?
SaintMike
SaintMike
Forum Moddie
Forum Moddie

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  SaintMike Fri 23 Sep 2011, 12:51 pm

If you had the choice, which TV series or soap would you like to be in?
SaintMike
SaintMike
Forum Moddie
Forum Moddie

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  SaintMike Fri 23 Sep 2011, 12:53 pm

There are so many characters in Waterloo Road, are any of the cast considered to be the stars of the programme or are they all equals? Do they all work peacefully together or are there rows and fights between the cast?
SaintMike
SaintMike
Forum Moddie
Forum Moddie

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  North End Mam Fri 23 Sep 2011, 12:56 pm

Are you superstitious? Are there things you do or wear for good luck?
North End Mam
North End Mam
A VOICE TO BE LISTENED TO

Female
Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post  North End Mam Fri 23 Sep 2011, 12:57 pm

Have you ever been asked to go on Strictly Come Dancing or a programme like that? Would you like to do something like that? What are your views on that sort of programme?
North End Mam
North End Mam

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  North End Mam Fri 23 Sep 2011, 12:58 pm

Have things ever gone wrong? Please tell us about some embarrassing moments.....
North End Mam
North End Mam

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  North End Mam Fri 23 Sep 2011, 1:09 pm

What product would you like to advertise?
North End Mam
North End Mam

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  LinzeyCocker Fri 23 Sep 2011, 1:16 pm

SaintMike wrote:Waterloo Road is not the same without you. Is there any chance you may return?

I had fun whilst filming waterloo road, but my time there is done, I'm looking forward to exciting new projects.
LinzeyCocker
LinzeyCocker
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  LinzeyCocker Fri 23 Sep 2011, 1:17 pm

SaintMike wrote:If you had the choice, which TV series or soap would you like to be in?

There aren't any I can think of.. I'm not into soaps. I would prefer something brand new, that excites me.
LinzeyCocker
LinzeyCocker
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  LinzeyCocker Fri 23 Sep 2011, 1:20 pm

SaintMike wrote:There are so many characters in Waterloo Road, are any of the cast considered to be the stars of the programme or are they all equals? Do they all work peacefully together or are there rows and fights between the cast?

No they have their stars.. I guess it still works that way, I'm not there so dont know 4 sure.

Rows between cast? No, of course not, every 1 gets on great, the actors are all professional and talented.
LinzeyCocker
LinzeyCocker
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  LinzeyCocker Fri 23 Sep 2011, 1:21 pm

North End Mam wrote:Are you superstitious? Are there things you do or wear for good luck?

erm.. I salute magpies and knock on wood, but don't really know why
LinzeyCocker
LinzeyCocker
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  LinzeyCocker Fri 23 Sep 2011, 1:25 pm

North End Mam wrote:Have you ever been asked to go on Strictly Come Dancing or a programme like that? Would you like to do something like that? What are your views on that sort of programme?

Ive been asked 2 do sum stuff outside of my field of work.. So far Ive done none,. 'Celebrity' repels me, not for me.
LinzeyCocker
LinzeyCocker
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  LinzeyCocker Fri 23 Sep 2011, 1:31 pm

North End Mam wrote:Have things ever gone wrong? Please tell us about some embarrassing moments.....

Um, nothing dramatic has ever really gone wrong whilst ive been at work, it happens though..corpsing....thats uncontrollable laughing and giggling is the worst.
LinzeyCocker
LinzeyCocker
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  LinzeyCocker Fri 23 Sep 2011, 1:44 pm

North End Mam wrote:What product would you like to advertise?

Ive never given that a thought.. Um, I guess none. Ha that's a rubbish answer I know, but its all I have x
LinzeyCocker
LinzeyCocker
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down