SOUTHAMPTON WORLD and STAR BAR:........
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I play Mandy in Hollyoaks

+3
North End Mam
SaintMike
SarahJayneDunn
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I play Mandy in Hollyoaks - Page 2 Empty Re: I play Mandy in Hollyoaks

Post  SarahJayneDunn Tue 20 Sep 2011, 2:00 pm

DellBoy wrote:I read that you were nominated for the sexiest actress award. Have you ever appeared naked or near naked on screen? What do you feel about nudity on screen?

I think nudity is acceptable if a role requires it as an integral part of a storyline and not just for gratuity purposes.

SarahJayneDunn
SarahJayneDunn
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Female
Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2011-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post  SarahJayneDunn Tue 20 Sep 2011, 2:01 pm

Jillyanne wrote:Who are the characters and jokers offscreen in Hollyoaks? What do they get up to?

There's too many to mention! There can be a lot of waiting around on and off set so people get easily bored and might hack into your twitter account or put up pictures of you in the greenroom and write funny captions to go with them!
SarahJayneDunn
SarahJayneDunn
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  SarahJayneDunn Tue 20 Sep 2011, 2:02 pm

Jillyanne wrote:If you were given the chance to live a year of your life over again which year would you choose?

I wouldn't do anything different to what I've done so there isn't one year I could pick, lots of great things have happened in my life and I'm grateful for all of them and the bad stuff only makes you stronger and moulds you into the person you are today.
SarahJayneDunn
SarahJayneDunn
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  SarahJayneDunn Tue 20 Sep 2011, 2:03 pm

Jillyanne wrote:You're so beautiful, I envy you your looks. Do you have to work hard to keep your figure or does it come naturally? Is there a part of your appearance that you're specially proud of? Anything you'd change?

Thank you! You are very kind Smile

I go through phases, when I get into a routine I go to the gym 3-4 times a week and eat healthily and stay off drink in the week and I notice big results but I find it hard work and need a trainer to motivate me, at other times I'll go to the gym once or twice every fortnight and eat what I want but I feel much better mentally and physically when I'm training and being good so it's definitely worth the hard work.
SarahJayneDunn
SarahJayneDunn
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  SarahJayneDunn Tue 20 Sep 2011, 2:04 pm

Jillyanne wrote:Hi, I bet it was fun doing When Harry Met Sally. Did you enjoy that?

Can you place films, TV and stage acting in order of preference?

It was great fun, a dream role and a great cast to work with and fun being on tour for 6 months.

Oooh it's so difficult to place my jobs in an order as I've loved them all equally for different reasons, I've gained something important from every experience.
SarahJayneDunn
SarahJayneDunn
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  SarahJayneDunn Tue 20 Sep 2011, 2:06 pm

SaintsChick wrote:Have you ever appeared in a musical or panto? Ever sung or danced on screen or the stage?

I did a panto last christmas and sang in that and I would love to do a musical and can sing so it would be nice to be able to use my singing more for a job.
SarahJayneDunn
SarahJayneDunn
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  SarahJayneDunn Tue 20 Sep 2011, 2:10 pm

1. Do friends have a pet name or nickname for you?

My friends call me Dunn or the dunnster.

2. At school were you well-behaved or how did you get in trouble?

I was somewhere in the middle, I wasn't a total goody two shoes but I did try to stay out of trouble and had to keep up with school work as I was away a lot filming Hollyoaks.

3 What hobbies do you pursue? Do you play any sports?

I go to the gym, play tennis, sing and love reading and spending lots of time with my fiance and my puppy.

4 Do you drive? What would be your ideal car to drive?

I love driving and have always loved cars, my dream car would be a Mercedes SLR

5 If you were offered a part in a different TV soap, which series would you choose?

That's a toughy! Probably Coronation St as it's such an institution, it's Northern and it's just down the road!

6 Who are your favourite singers/groups (past or present)?

Beyonce is my god, I think she's incredible! I have a varied taste in music though, I love Prince, The Fray, Adele, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Kylie, Train, Ray Lamontagne, James Morrison.........I could go on forever.

7 Are you working on any new roles at present? Or have you auditioned for any?

I am in a film called 'Death' that comes out at the end of this year and I am onscreen in an episode of 'The Real Hustle' at some point soon and I am working on lots of exciting new things.

8. What product would you like to be given a contract to advertise?
It would hae to be a hair product like l'oreal or pantene as people always comment on my hair, it's very thick and healthy and I'd love to swish it about in an advert!

9 Do you have any pets?
I have a new puppy Beagle called Wilson.

10 What is your favourite meal? And favourite drink?

Anything with cheese, I am a big cheese lover, any type with everything accompanied with a large glass of red.

11 If you had not become famous what jobs would you have liked to do?

I think I would have ended up doing something in the industry anyway, maybe a make up artist or hair stylist.

12. Do you play any musical instruments?

I can play the piano a little, but literally only a little, I am hoping to learn properly one day.

13. Which colours do you prefer wearing?

It depends what mood I'm in, in summer I love bright colours or for a fun night out or if I'm slobbing at home I'll just stick on jeans and a white or dark t-shirt.

14. In private life are you happier in jeans or skirts and dresses? Knickers or thongs?

Jeans is easiest unless I'm feeling adventurous and then I'll throw some fashionable outfit together.

15. What do you prefer to sleep in? PJs, nighties or what?

That would be telling!

16. What is your favourite perfume?

Marc Jacobs Daisy or Emporio Armani Diamonds.

17. What is your ideal holiday/vacation?

Italy, it's such a beautiful country that I have fallen in love with and I am getting married there next year.

18 On Wikipedia it says you got engaged last year, are you getting married soon?

See above ;)

19 What is your favourite joke?

I'm rubbish at jokes, I always forget the punchline!!

20 In 10 years from now what would you like to be doing?

I'd like to still be a successful actress and happily married with a couple of kids :-)
SarahJayneDunn
SarahJayneDunn
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  SarahJayneDunn Tue 20 Sep 2011, 2:11 pm

Best wishes!!
SarahJayneDunn