SOUTHAMPTON WORLD and STAR BAR:........
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NICOLE BARBER LANE......MYRA IN HOLLYOAKS

+2
North End Mam
SaintMike
6 posters

Go down

NICOLE BARBER LANE......MYRA IN HOLLYOAKS Empty NICOLE BARBER LANE......MYRA IN HOLLYOAKS

Post  SaintMike Tue 16 Aug 2011, 1:01 am

Nicole Barber Lane has kindly agreed to answer our questions.

NICOLE BARBER LANE......MYRA IN HOLLYOAKS 2011620_121153

On Wikipedia....

Nicole Barber-Lane is an English actress best known for playing Myra McQueen in the long-running teen soap Hollyoaks.
NICOLE BARBER LANE......MYRA IN HOLLYOAKS Article-0-07A5E2D6000005DC-171_468x304

NICOLE BARBER LANE......MYRA IN HOLLYOAKS Inside+Soap+Awards+2009+Arrivals+KhfTp6P24jem

She is also one of the many celebrities who have teamed up with Cancer Research UK to re-release "Girls Just Want to Have Fun".

NICOLE BARBER LANE......MYRA IN HOLLYOAKS Celebrities+Attending+Fundraiser+Tracey+Bell+g39dIlCpiqWm
SaintMike
SaintMike
Forum Moddie
Forum Moddie

Male
Number of posts : 15087
Job/hobbies : Trying to control users of Southampton World
Humor : Forgotten what that is
Registration date : 2008-08-30

http://www.ohwhenthesaints.net

Back to top Go down

NICOLE BARBER LANE......MYRA IN HOLLYOAKS Empty Re: NICOLE BARBER LANE......MYRA IN HOLLYOAKS

Post  North End Mam Tue 16 Aug 2011, 10:35 am

Hi, I love Myra in Hollyoaks. The chemistry between you and Niall is awesome (although you look too young to be his mum). Are you friends offscreen?
North End Mam
North End Mam
A VOICE TO BE LISTENED TO

Female
Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Back to top Go down

NICOLE BARBER LANE......MYRA IN HOLLYOAKS Empty Re: NICOLE BARBER LANE......MYRA IN HOLLYOAKS

Post  Jillyanne Tue 16 Aug 2011, 10:42 am

Hello, I seem to remember you from the Cops TV series. Must have been very different to Hollyoaks?
Jillyanne
Jillyanne

Female
Number of posts : 690
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Jillyanne Tue 16 Aug 2011, 10:44 am

A few of the stars on here have been good enough to tell us their 'biography' in a couple of paragraphs, Can you do something like that please? It would be great!
Jillyanne
Jillyanne

Female
Number of posts : 690
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Dell-ta Dawn Tue 16 Aug 2011, 10:48 am

You look terrific, I envy you your fantastic looks. Does it come easy for you or do you have to work hard at it? Any secrets?
Dell-ta Dawn
Dell-ta Dawn

Female
Number of posts : 787
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post  half pint Tue 16 Aug 2011, 10:50 am

Hi! I thought Jackie's rape storyline was really well done. How did you feel about that story?
half pint
half pint
REGULAR CONTRIBUTOR
REGULAR CONTRIBUTOR

Male
Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2010-03-31

Back to top Go down

Post  half pint Tue 16 Aug 2011, 10:52 am

Have there been times things have not gone quite right on set? Any embarrassing moments you can tell us about please?
half pint
half pint
REGULAR CONTRIBUTOR
REGULAR CONTRIBUTOR

Male
Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2010-03-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicole is Myra Wed 17 Aug 2011, 1:28 am

Hi!! I've found you!
Nicole is Myra
Nicole is Myra
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Female
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2011-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicole is Myra Wed 17 Aug 2011, 1:30 am

North End Mam wrote:Hi, I love Myra in Hollyoaks. The chemistry between you and Niall is awesome (although you look too young to be his mum). Are you friends offscreen?

I haven't seen him for a while, spoke a couple of months ago. So pleased how well he is doing. love him lots and his little family.
Nicole is Myra
Nicole is Myra
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicole is Myra Wed 17 Aug 2011, 1:33 am

Jillyanne wrote:Hello, I seem to remember you from the Cops TV series. Must have been very different to Hollyoaks?

Yes it was good fun. I worked with Tina O'Brien just before she got Corrie.

Nicole is Myra
Nicole is Myra
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicole is Myra Wed 17 Aug 2011, 1:34 am

Jillyanne wrote:A few of the stars on here have been good enough to tell us their 'biography' in a couple of paragraphs, Can you do something like that please? It would be great!

Needs a bit of thought!
Nicole is Myra
Nicole is Myra
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicole is Myra Wed 17 Aug 2011, 1:36 am

Dell-ta Dawn wrote:You look terrific, I envy you your fantastic looks. Does it come easy for you or do you have to work hard at it? Any secrets?

Ha ha! Is that a standard Hollyoaks question??!!!! Ha ha, no secrets ha!
Nicole is Myra
Nicole is Myra
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicole is Myra Wed 17 Aug 2011, 1:38 am

half pint wrote:Hi! I thought Jackie's rape storyline was really well done. How did you feel about that story?

It's a very grey area and the story is still continuing. Hollyoaks can really cover important issues from all sides.
Nicole is Myra
Nicole is Myra
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicole is Myra Wed 17 Aug 2011, 1:40 am

half pint wrote:Have there been times things have not gone quite right on set? Any embarrassing moments you can tell us about please?

Every week!! Wind is a factor for many at Hollyoaks!! That's as much as i'm saying!
Nicole is Myra
Nicole is Myra
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicole is Myra Thu 18 Aug 2011, 12:00 am

Nicole is Myra wrote:
Jillyanne wrote:A few of the stars on here have been good enough to tell us their 'biography' in a couple of paragraphs, Can you do something like that please? It would be great!

Needs a bit of thought!

OK, I was very down and decided to change my life, kept changing it till I achieved the life i wanted.Change n grow or stop n die.
Nicole is Myra
Nicole is Myra
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down