SOUTHAMPTON WORLD and STAR BAR:........
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IT'S CLAUS LUNDEKVAM WEEK: 22nd to 28th May....QUESTIONS FOR HIM?

5 posters

Go down

IT'S CLAUS LUNDEKVAM WEEK:  22nd to 28th May....QUESTIONS FOR HIM? Empty IT'S CLAUS LUNDEKVAM WEEK: 22nd to 28th May....QUESTIONS FOR HIM?

Post  SaintMike Sat 21 May 2011, 4:02 pm

Claus Lundekvam
b. 22 Nov 1973 Austevoll, Norway

Defender
Debut: 4 Sep 1996
Final appearance: 6 May 2007

413 Appearances
2 Goals
Claus’s lack of a goal was, for many years, a source of much ribbing; however he eventually broke his duck away to Wolves and the club did a fine trade in commemorative t-shirts.

Injury brought an end to his career and he continues to live in the area.
The £400,000 manager Graeme Souness spent to bring Claus to the Dell could well be argued as his best and most cost-effective investment.

Lundekvam’s cultured defending and subsequent partnership with Michael Svensson meant that a series of managers had a very easy task when it came to selecting the central defensive pairing every week.

IT'S CLAUS LUNDEKVAM WEEK:  22nd to 28th May....QUESTIONS FOR HIM? 4kirmc
SaintMike
SaintMike
Forum Moddie
Forum Moddie

Male
Number of posts : 15087
Job/hobbies : Trying to control users of Southampton World
Humor : Forgotten what that is
Registration date : 2008-08-30

http://www.ohwhenthesaints.net

Back to top Go down

IT'S CLAUS LUNDEKVAM WEEK:  22nd to 28th May....QUESTIONS FOR HIM? Empty Re: IT'S CLAUS LUNDEKVAM WEEK: 22nd to 28th May....QUESTIONS FOR HIM?

Post  SaintMike Sat 21 May 2011, 4:04 pm

Claus has kindly agreed to answer some questions from fans.........please put them on this thread!!
SaintMike
SaintMike
Forum Moddie
Forum Moddie

Male

Back to top Go down

IT'S CLAUS LUNDEKVAM WEEK:  22nd to 28th May....QUESTIONS FOR HIM? Empty Re: IT'S CLAUS LUNDEKVAM WEEK: 22nd to 28th May....QUESTIONS FOR HIM?

Post  DellBoy Sat 21 May 2011, 9:31 pm

Hi skipper, I am delighted to see you are coming on here as you are one of my biggest football heroes. Thanks.

1. What do you think was your best game for Saints? The match of which you are proudest?

2. Can you tell us about a particular moment when you stopped a goal or saved the day for us.
DellBoy
DellBoy
A VOICE TO BE LISTENED TO

Male
Number of posts : 254
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Southampton my Home Mon 23 May 2011, 9:48 am

Hi Claus! Are you here?? If you are I'll ask you a question or two please.
Southampton my Home
Southampton my Home

Male
Number of posts : 776
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post  SaintMike Wed 25 May 2011, 7:15 pm

Sorry to say Claus hasn't yet arrived here (unless he is incognito) and I am having problems contacting him. I'll keep trying......
SaintMike
SaintMike
Forum Moddie
Forum Moddie

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Saintbeardy Thu 26 May 2011, 10:55 am

Hello Claus

Massive fan of yours.always remember the odd occasion you'd find yourself bringing ball out of the defence and taking on players down the right wing!

Anyway seeing as in many fans view we need a new Center back, who would you bring in within reason?

Saintbeardy
Saintbeardy
SILENT OBSERVER
SILENT OBSERVER

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-05-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Nostromo Thu 26 May 2011, 2:48 pm

Hello Claus

Can you put your finger on what went wrong in the 2004/05 season when the club was relegated? And what was the reason for the abysmal performance at Fratton Park when the players looked defeated even before coming out of the tunnel?

Thanks! Very Happy
Nostromo
Nostromo

Male
Number of posts : 774
Humor : Warped
Registration date : 2010-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down