SOUTHAMPTON WORLD and STAR BAR:........
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Next season...?

2 posters

Go down

Next season...? Empty Next season...?

Post  Nostromo Sun 28 Nov 2010, 3:04 pm

I'm watching the Old Farm Derby and Norwich are currently 4-1 up on Ipswich, which puts Norwich back into the Championship play off places. I'm also feeling more than a tad jealous thinking that, if it weren't for ruddy-faced twat Woopert and that 10-point deduction, it could be us. We need to go up this season, not be languishing in this sh!t division for a moment longer than we have to and, rightly or wrongly, I hate seeing us in a division below teams we have traditionally been above, including the Skates. Not only that, I don't think the Skates are going down (unfortunately) and I'd love us to get promoted, strengthen in the summer and give them the thrashing they so richly deserve, cheating bastards.

Watching Grant Holt, a similar player in a lot of ways to Rickie Lambert makes me ask wtf is wrong with Lambert this season? He should be taking his chances like Holt is, and Holt is doing it in a higher division, RL has no such excuses.

You have to feel for Ipswich, losing to your hated local rivals, especially by more than one or two goals, is painful.
Nostromo
Nostromo
A VOICE TO BE LISTENED TO
A VOICE TO BE LISTENED TO

Male
Number of posts : 774
Humor : Warped
Registration date : 2010-10-03

Back to top Go down

Next season...? Empty Re: Next season...?

Post  matty07uk Mon 29 Nov 2010, 7:08 pm

Shows I think that with the squad we have like Norwich have done we could be pushing for play offs. This is a tough league to get out of but think we can more than hold our own in the Championship because oif the way we play.

Holt is a good example to compare with Lambert as very similar players and last year Lambert had the edge over Holt which shows something is definitely wrong.

The sending off yesterday changed the game as up to that point pretty even. Surman didnt look overly impressive for Norwich, something Lallana ought to take a look at and learn!
matty07uk
matty07uk
CHIEF MATCH REPORTER
CHIEF MATCH REPORTER

Male
Number of posts : 3461
Job/hobbies : Golf
Humor : The Simpsons
Registration date : 2009-07-11

Back to top Go down