SOUTHAMPTON WORLD and STAR BAR:........
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

POINTS DEDUCTION

4 posters

Go down

POINTS DEDUCTION Empty POINTS DEDUCTION

Post  MILTON REJECT Tue 02 Jun 2009, 10:00 am

Do we know when the appeal is likely to be resolved?
MILTON REJECT
MILTON REJECT
A VOICE TO BE LISTENED TO
A VOICE TO BE LISTENED TO

Male
Number of posts : 572
Registration date : 2008-12-15

Back to top Go down

POINTS DEDUCTION Empty Re: POINTS DEDUCTION

Post  desperate housewife Sat 06 Jun 2009, 9:19 am

i'm not even sure that they have lodged the appeal yet...........
desperate housewife
desperate housewife
PILLAR OF THE FORUM
PILLAR OF THE FORUM

Female
Number of posts : 2203
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post  SFC Forever Sat 06 Jun 2009, 1:36 pm

I don't think that they will bother. Unless we can prove beyond any possible doubt that we were not tied together as closely as the FL says we were. I think that we should be concentrating more on getting a flying start so we can start scoring plus points from the earliest possible moment. If we can keep the majority of our good players and add 4 or 5 we could have a squad more than capable of fighting for promotion.
Leicester were well clear and of the playoffs last season and if we could get close to matching their results it is quite feasable for us to get automatic promotion. Slightly below and we could still have a chance of the playoffs.
First though we will need to get our deal sorted so the manager,new preferably, can search to find the players he thinks we will need.
Pulis is one who I am hoping can do a job for us next season. Not having seen him play none of us can do anything but pray that he has his dads fighting spirit.
Myself, I am looking forward to the new season more than at any time in the recent past.
SFC Forever
SFC Forever
PILLAR OF THE FORUM
PILLAR OF THE FORUM

Male
Number of posts : 12257
Job/hobbies : Hoping to see Saints win
Registration date : 2008-09-01

http://www.southampton.vitalfootball.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  SFC Forever Sat 06 Jun 2009, 6:30 pm

I don't think that they will bother. Unless we can prove beyond any possible doubt that we were not tied together as closely as the FL says we were. I think that we should be concentrating more on getting a flying start so we can start scoring plus points from the earliest possible moment. If we can keep the majority of our good players and add 4 or 5 we could have a squad more than capable of fighting for promotion.
Leicester were well clear and of the playoffs last season and if we could get close to matching their results it is quite feasable for us to get automatic promotion. Slightly below and we could still have a chance of the playoffs.
First though we will need to get our deal sorted so the manager,new preferably, can search to find the players he thinks we will need.
Pulis is one who I am hoping can do a job for us next season. Not having seen him play none of us can do anything but pray that he has his dads fighting spirit.
Myself, I am looking forward to the new season more than at any time in the recent past.
SFC Forever
SFC Forever
PILLAR OF THE FORUM
PILLAR OF THE FORUM

Male
Number of posts : 12257
Job/hobbies : Hoping to see Saints win
Registration date : 2008-09-01

http://www.southampton.vitalfootball.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 06 Jun 2009, 11:16 pm