SOUTHAMPTON WORLD and STAR BAR:........
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHO WILL BE PLAYING FOR SAINTS NEXT SEASON?

3 posters

Go down

WHO WILL BE PLAYING FOR SAINTS NEXT SEASON? Empty WHO WILL BE PLAYING FOR SAINTS NEXT SEASON?

Post  SaintMike Thu 30 Apr 2009, 12:47 pm

Assuming the club still exists, who do you think will be in the team next season?

Liptak has gone now, and I doubt whether we will be able to keep Saeijs. At least 3 Premiership clubs are supposed to be sniffing after Surman. What do you think the team line-up will be?
SaintMike
SaintMike
Forum Moddie
Forum Moddie

Male
Number of posts : 15087
Job/hobbies : Trying to control users of Southampton World
Humor : Forgotten what that is
Registration date : 2008-08-30

http://www.ohwhenthesaints.net

Back to top Go down

WHO WILL BE PLAYING FOR SAINTS NEXT SEASON? Empty Re: WHO WILL BE PLAYING FOR SAINTS NEXT SEASON?

Post  SaintMike Thu 30 Apr 2009, 12:53 pm

Do a copy of this and put a YES or NO against each name....

DAVIS
DYER
EUELL
GILLETT
GOBERN
HOLMES
JAMES
JOHN
LALLANA
LANCASHIRE
MCGOLDRICK
MCLAGGON
MILLS
PATERSON
PERRY
SAEIJS
SAGANOWSKI
SCHNEIDERLIN
SKACEL
SMITH
SURMAN
THOMSON
WOTTON
WRIGHT-PHILLIPS
SaintMike
SaintMike
Forum Moddie
Forum Moddie

Male
Number of posts : 15087
Job/hobbies : Trying to control users of Southampton World
Humor : Forgotten what that is
Registration date : 2008-08-30

http://www.ohwhenthesaints.net

Back to top Go down

WHO WILL BE PLAYING FOR SAINTS NEXT SEASON? Empty Re: WHO WILL BE PLAYING FOR SAINTS NEXT SEASON?

Post  teamsaint Thu 30 Apr 2009, 5:33 pm

DAVIS YES I've always said that I expect him to stay and presuming he is offered a new contract then he will
DYER NO Swansea will be interested and we will say yes
EUELL NO I'd quite like him to stay but he will need to lower his wages a lot so will probably leave
GILLETT YES Don't expect anyone to come in for him and he won't feel too good for League 1 so definitely stay
GOBERN YES Bit too young for me at the moment but would like to see him make more substitute appearances next year
HOLMES YES Should be good next year if he stops getting injured
JAMES YESShould be a key player next year
JOHN NO Out of contract and high wages so will go for free
LALLANA NO Might be one or two clubs in for him and we will accept what they offer
LANCASHIRE YES No-one is going to buy him
MCGOLDRICK YES No-one is going to buy him
MCLAGGON YES Could be good next year and will be a good contest between him and Thomson for the right wing spot
MILLS YES Needs to be our left back for many years
PATERSON YES I don't think he's that good but he will hopefully score a few next season
PERRY YES He is definitely getting on a bit but still a great player and very consistent and professional this season
SAEIJS MAYBE If we get bought and we have whatever we will need to buy Saeijs then I am confident we will get him. If we get bought by someone not too rich or even Lowe then we won't get him.
SAGANOWSKI NO Wages too high and too inconsistent even though he is a quality player sometimes. The only player with a bit of class that we have and for that reason there will be a few teams interested and we will sell.
SCHNEIDERLIN YES After a good start has kept under the radar with injuries and poor form so won't be anybody in for him.
SKACEL NO Out of contract, been going through the motions and being okay all season. Definitely will go.
SMITH NO Out of contract as well so will probably go, but I still haven't seen him played in his correct position so can't really comment on him.
SURMAN NO A couple of championship clubs are reported to be interested so hopefully will go for a good £2m.
THOMSON YES I wanted Jake to be played more this season but next season he should get a good number of games. Needs to practice his crossing.
WOTTON YES His inability to kick a football properly won't be shown up so bad in league 1 where his spirit and passion will be worth even more. Definitely stay.
WRIGHT-PHILLIPS NO Showed a few moment of brilliance and good games over the last few years but I think we should get rid of him and find someone more reliable.
teamsaint
teamsaint
PILLAR OF THE FORUM
PILLAR OF THE FORUM

Male
Number of posts : 1498
Registration date : 2008-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post  SFC Forever Thu 30 Apr 2009, 10:33 pm

DAVIS - If we are allowed to sign him
DYER - Watford bound I feel
EUELL - No
GILLETT - Yes my outfield man of the season
GOBERN - Yes promising start
HOLMES - No
JAMES - Yes but please as a RM
JOHN - No
LALLANA - No - sell
LANCASHIRE Yes
MCGOLDRICK - Yes could be good next season
MCLAGGON - yes lots of promise
MILLS - Yes has done okay on loan
PATERSON - yes just
PERRY - Yes would like to see another CB to help him out
SAEIJS - Yes if we can keep him
SAGANOWSKI - No
SCHNEIDERLIN - No too lightweight and has no bottle
SKACEL - No
SMITH - No no no
SURMAN - Yes but will probably go to Reading
THOMSON - Yes has shown promise
WOTTON - Yes as minder
WRIGHT-PHILLIPS - No
SFC Forever
SFC Forever
PILLAR OF THE FORUM
PILLAR OF THE FORUM

Male
Number of posts : 12257
Job/hobbies : Hoping to see Saints win
Registration date : 2008-09-01

http://www.southampton.vitalfootball.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down