SOUTHAMPTON WORLD and STAR BAR:........
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NATALIE GAVIN........PRISONERS' WIVES

+17
Bob's your Uncle
JohnnyFartPants
Quack
MrsAlbion
Hot Cross Ben
Saint-Paddy
Owen D Saints
Dell-ta Dawn
Jillyanne
DellBoy
Southampton my Home
I could still be Dorothy
half pint
saint marie
North End Mam
Natalie Gavin
SaintMike
21 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

NATALIE GAVIN........PRISONERS' WIVES - Page 2 Empty Re: NATALIE GAVIN........PRISONERS' WIVES

Post  Natalie Gavin Wed 08 Feb 2012, 6:26 pm

half pint wrote:Hey there, do you have any other TV programmes that we will be able to see you in? Is there any way we can let the BBC know how good we think you are so that we get to see more of you?

I would love to see you in things like Waterloo Road, Casualty, Coronation Street, Shameless and Hustle. What programmes would you really like to be in?

funny enough i have had about 8 auditions for 8 different characters for Waterloo road but if it isn't meant to be it isn't going to be, i did a series of shameless in 2006 series4 ep 4 take a look it was my first ever television appearance and was highly enjoyable and a pleasure to work with all there cast and crew. thank you for the lovely comment, the only way i can think of, of letting the bbc know your views is by twitter,#bbc or #prisonerswives they really do look at the reviews.
Natalie Gavin
Natalie Gavin
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Female
Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2012-02-08

Back to top Go down

NATALIE GAVIN........PRISONERS' WIVES - Page 2 Empty Re: NATALIE GAVIN........PRISONERS' WIVES

Post  Natalie Gavin Wed 08 Feb 2012, 6:27 pm

I could still be Dorothy wrote:Have there been times things have not gone quite right? Any embarrassing moments you can tell us about?

there was a time filming prisonerswives i hit the camera man in the face by accident i got so caught up in the moment, that was really embarrassing because i shouted BOOM whilst i did it, i couldn't say sorry enough, it can be really difficult making sure you aware of everyone in the room at all times and being in character and forgetting that they are there at the same time.
Natalie Gavin
Natalie Gavin
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Natalie Gavin Wed 08 Feb 2012, 6:29 pm

Southampton my Home wrote:Have you performed in or visited Southampton? Do you have any memories of the place?

hey there i have a dear friend who lives in Southampton, but sadly i have never had the pleasure of been there. i would like to go in the near future.

Natalie Gavin
Natalie Gavin
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Natalie Gavin Wed 08 Feb 2012, 6:31 pm

DellBoy wrote:Do you like football? Which team do you support?

i used to support man u, when i was younger i have four brothers you see and they used to dress me up in the kit! but as i got older i never really support anyone i really like the atmosphere watching england down at the pub with them tho, and my dads half irish so got to support them at some point too (hints the red hair ) lol
Natalie Gavin
Natalie Gavin
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Natalie Gavin Wed 08 Feb 2012, 6:32 pm

Jillyanne wrote:You're so beautiful and sexy, I envy you your looks. Do you have to work hard to keep your figure or does it come naturally? Is there a part of your appearance that you're specially proud of? Anything you'd change?

thank you for that lovely comment, i very rarely get such nice comments about my appearance to be honest, i have always been abit of a skinny mini but i do enjoy my session of zumba once a week with a friend, i really do love my hair colour when i was younger i wasn't bullied but i didn't like been different, but now i really do embrace it.
Natalie Gavin
Natalie Gavin
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Natalie Gavin Wed 08 Feb 2012, 6:34 pm

Dell-ta Dawn wrote:Hi, do you like it when fans recognise you and come up to you? I think I might get annoyed by it after a while!

to be honest i dont really get recognise i think i look allot different from my character in prisonerwives, but when i did on series of shamless, i had some funny comments shouted at me which was a bit strange but nothing that got annoying, i think its nice people are watching my work,
Natalie Gavin
Natalie Gavin
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Natalie Gavin Wed 08 Feb 2012, 6:36 pm

Owen D Saints wrote:Hi, are you superstitious? Are there things you do or things you wear for good luck?

i am pretty superstitious, big believer in what goes around comes around, i kiss my grandmas picture of me and her, before any audition or important meeting, or stage performance. i believe she is watching over and giving me what you could call luck.

Natalie Gavin
Natalie Gavin
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Natalie Gavin Wed 08 Feb 2012, 6:39 pm

Saint-Paddy wrote:As a child did you always want to be an actress? Did you get leading parts in plays at school? Which actresses did you admire? Who did you want to be like? If you had not become an actress what job would you have liked to do?

i was always performing as a child not in west end shows hee hee but on my mum and dads tv stand in the living room and little shows at nursery and first school i kept going. but i certainly wasn't the main part in any of it, i was a butterfly in middle school play and kicked a tree in the teeth, doing a kart wheel. i really do admire Vicky McClure, she is the leading actress of 'this is England' she is so natural and got such a raw talent i really do admire her for all the brutal scenes she has had to do, and for them to be so polished she is fantastic. i really liked animals when i was younger i wanted to be a vet, up until high school i got made to go on stage and no one can get me back off now.
Natalie Gavin
Natalie Gavin
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Natalie Gavin Wed 08 Feb 2012, 6:40 pm

Hot Cross Ben wrote:Have you ever appeared naked or semi-naked in front of the camera? How do you feel about it?

I have, the first time on a television set and my first acting job, i had a sex scene with the lovely gerard kearns and he was so lovely and made me feel so comfortable, i was semi naked and it can really become nerve racking but you just got to do it because the scene would not make sense otherwise and it is for your act, and you are so passionate about something and how it looks you just go for it and hope for the best results.
Natalie Gavin
Natalie Gavin
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Natalie Gavin Wed 08 Feb 2012, 6:42 pm

MrsAlbion wrote:How do you feel about programmes like Strictly Come Dancing? Would you be willing to go on it?

erm... i am not sure, if i could allow myself to do it, i would be so scared for making such a fool out of my self i am so uncoordinated, i go to zumba once a week, and if i miss a session i have lost the whole routine, but you never know what is around the corner, i don't dislike the program, but at the moment it is not for me.i really do admire the celebrity for doing because it doesn't look easy.
Natalie Gavin
Natalie Gavin
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Natalie Gavin Wed 08 Feb 2012, 6:43 pm

Quack wrote:Hi, If you were offered a contract in advertising, what product would you most like to advertise?

natural products for a red head, i don't know if there is such a thing, if there isn't i going to make some, i really do believe the natural look is the best look, showing people your individuality thats what i would love to stand for.
Natalie Gavin
Natalie Gavin
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Natalie Gavin Wed 08 Feb 2012, 6:45 pm

JohnnyFartPants wrote:Hi.......In real life would you describe yourself as a dresses or jeans type of girl? Do you have any tattoos?

hey there , i have no tatts, and i would describe myself as a bit of everything, i love a dress for a party or a night out or a casual dress for the day, but i do love a good pair of tight jeans but i like my baggy jeans as well i dont really have a set look, i like everything.
Natalie Gavin
Natalie Gavin
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Natalie Gavin Wed 08 Feb 2012, 6:46 pm

Bob's your Uncle wrote:Hi Natalie, Great series, are you good friends with other members of the cast? Are you able to suggest that one or two might answer questions for us too? Jonas Armstrong and Emma Rigby would be awesome!

yeah i have kept in touch with emma, and reuben who plays sean my characters partner, i will ask them to see if they will and get back to you.

Natalie Gavin
Natalie Gavin
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Natalie Gavin Wed 08 Feb 2012, 6:48 pm

another fine mess wrote:Hiya, do friends or relations have a pet name or nickname for you??

yeah my friends call my shameless, or gavin shameless (i did a ep of shameless back in 2006 ep4 series 4 ) and gavin mainly being it is my last name and that it is a males first name lol and i am pretty boyish at times it suits me in more ways than one.
Natalie Gavin
Natalie Gavin
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Natalie Gavin Wed 08 Feb 2012, 6:49 pm

Angie's Your Aunt wrote:You have a face that I reckon could do well in situation comedy, would you like to do comedy? (and I wasn't being nasty about your looks, you are really attractive)

aww god yeah i have done auditions for comedys in the past and got pretty far, i would love to do anything different, but thank you i dont think thats a bad comment to make at all.
Natalie Gavin
Natalie Gavin
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Natalie Gavin Wed 08 Feb 2012, 6:50 pm

Swan-Laker wrote:Hi, Can you tell us some actors and actresses that you would really like to work with?

yeah of course i can Vicky Mclure, lead actress from this is England 88, Miranda hart she is so funny, Julia Walton again a powerful woman. Joe gilgun, again another actor from this is England, i love his accent and he has such a gift.
Natalie Gavin
Natalie Gavin
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Natalie Gavin Wed 08 Feb 2012, 6:53 pm

SaintsChick wrote:Hi, If we were to ask your partner or a close friend to tell us your most annoying or disgusting habit what do you think they would say? (Please be honest! Very Happy )

wipeing my hands on my friends cushions after i have eaten she goes mental, i try not to do any more, she never brings me a napkin.
Natalie Gavin
Natalie Gavin
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  North End Mam Thu 09 Feb 2012, 12:36 am

Natalie Gavin wrote:
North End Mam wrote:Hi, I think you are a great actress. I have tried googling you but there doesn't seem to be very much about you on the net yet and I am sure there will be much more soon as you become more and more famous. I expect you will soon have a wikipedia page.
Can you tell us a little about yourself please, like your biography in a paragraph or two??

yes of course i can, i am 24 born and bred Bradford girl, i studied at leeds performing arts college and then a BA honors at Huddersfield university. i stared in an ep of shameless ep4 serie 4, a character called anna sampson in 2006. i did a little part in the rollem production of the chase in 2008, i played Andrea Dunbar in a film/doc called the 'the arbor' in 2010 and in 2011 i started filming for prisonerswives.and that's me !! i hopes that's enough any more questions i would be pleased to answer them.

Interesting that you are from Bradford, I had a relative who stayed at the Knoll, a nursing home there. Are your parents in show business? Do you have brothers and sisters? A partner and / or children??
North End Mam
North End Mam
A VOICE TO BE LISTENED TO

Female
Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post  saint marie Thu 09 Feb 2012, 12:45 am

Natalie Gavin wrote:
saint marie wrote:Hi thanks. You have done film and TV work, which do you like best? And have you acted on the stage?

i love stage i once performed at the Bradford Alhambra, in a production of MY FAIR LADY, stage flows you are constantly in character and coming off stage from that is the biggest high. i love theatre because you can be a bird, which i once was in a play called (cage birds) and the other ex stream a old man if you wanted. tv is a little different i love portraying the reality of certain circumstances, and with a little added music speaks volumes and really can touch people hearts. but you are on and off in and out of character allot of the time and can be really difficult to maintain but both are a art form in my opinion.

It must be good to have the reaction from the audience when working in the theatre. Can you tell us a little more about your theatre work please? What part did you play in My Fair Lady, was a lot of singing involved? You are a good singer as well as an actress?
Haha, it must have been a little weird to play a bird, were you a budgie, a canary or a parrot? Did you still talk normally??
Have you ever done panto or anything like that?
saint marie
saint marie
REGULAR CONTRIBUTOR
REGULAR CONTRIBUTOR

Female
Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2009-08-08

Back to top Go down

Post  half pint Thu 09 Feb 2012, 12:53 am

Natalie Gavin wrote:
half pint wrote:Hey there, do you have any other TV programmes that we will be able to see you in? Is there any way we can let the BBC know how good we think you are so that we get to see more of you?

I would love to see you in things like Waterloo Road, Casualty, Coronation Street, Shameless and Hustle. What programmes would you really like to be in?

funny enough i have had about 8 auditions for 8 different characters for Waterloo road but if it isn't meant to be it isn't going to be, i did a series of shameless in 2006 series4 ep 4 take a look it was my first ever television appearance and was highly enjoyable and a pleasure to work with all there cast and crew. thank you for the lovely comment, the only way i can think of, of letting the bbc know your views is by twitter,#bbc or #prisonerswives they really do look at the reviews.

Which characters did you audition for on Waterloo Road? Would we know any of them?
I don't do Twitter but I have told Mike he should tweet about us wanting you on screen more!
half pint
half pint
REGULAR CONTRIBUTOR
REGULAR CONTRIBUTOR

Male
Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2010-03-31

Back to top Go down

Post  I could still be Dorothy Thu 09 Feb 2012, 12:56 am

Natalie Gavin wrote:
I could still be Dorothy wrote:Have there been times things have not gone quite right? Any embarrassing moments you can tell us about?

there was a time filming prisonerswives i hit the camera man in the face by accident i got so caught up in the moment, that was really embarrassing because i shouted BOOM whilst i did it, i couldn't say sorry enough, it can be really difficult making sure you aware of everyone in the room at all times and being in character and forgetting that they are there at the same time.

lmfao when I read that!! Please tell us about other funny incidents you have been involved in or seen!
I could still be Dorothy
I could still be Dorothy
REGULAR CONTRIBUTOR
REGULAR CONTRIBUTOR

Female
Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2010-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post  DellBoy Thu 09 Feb 2012, 1:01 am

Natalie Gavin wrote:
DellBoy wrote:Do you like football? Which team do you support?

i used to support man u, when i was younger i have four brothers you see and they used to dress me up in the kit! but as i got older i never really support anyone i really like the atmosphere watching england down at the pub with them tho, and my dads half irish so got to support them at some point too (hints the red hair ) lol

Glad to see you no longer support Man U! Rolling Eyes
Now is the time for you to see sense and follow Southampton and I bet you'd look even better in a Saints kit than you did in United's!!
DellBoy
DellBoy

Male
Number of posts : 254
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Jillyanne Thu 09 Feb 2012, 1:07 am

Natalie Gavin wrote:
Jillyanne wrote:You're so beautiful and sexy, I envy you your looks. Do you have to work hard to keep your figure or does it come naturally? Is there a part of your appearance that you're specially proud of? Anything you'd change?

thank you for that lovely comment, i very rarely get such nice comments about my appearance to be honest, i have always been abit of a skinny mini but i do enjoy my session of zumba once a week with a friend, i really do love my hair colour when i was younger i wasn't bullied but i didn't like been different, but now i really do embrace it.

You don't look skinny!!!! What colours do you think suit you best? May I ask how tall you are? And what dress and bra size are you?
I don't know a lot about zumba, what does that involve?
I wish I could eat cakes and chocolates and get away with it!!
Jillyanne
Jillyanne

Female
Number of posts : 690
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Dell-ta Dawn Thu 09 Feb 2012, 1:14 am

Natalie Gavin wrote:
Dell-ta Dawn wrote:Hi, do you like it when fans recognise you and come up to you? I think I might get annoyed by it after a while!

to be honest i dont really get recognise i think i look allot different from my character in prisonerwives, but when i did on series of shamless, i had some funny comments shouted at me which was a bit strange but nothing that got annoying, i think its nice people are watching my work,

That's interesting, I bet by the time the series ends a lot more people will be recognising you.
How do you change your appearance for the series?
Dell-ta Dawn
Dell-ta Dawn

Female
Number of posts : 787
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Saint-Paddy Thu 09 Feb 2012, 1:18 am

Natalie Gavin wrote:
Saint-Paddy wrote:As a child did you always want to be an actress? Did you get leading parts in plays at school? Which actresses did you admire? Who did you want to be like? If you had not become an actress what job would you have liked to do?

i was always performing as a child not in west end shows hee hee but on my mum and dads tv stand in the living room and little shows at nursery and first school i kept going. but i certainly wasn't the main part in any of it, i was a butterfly in middle school play and kicked a tree in the teeth, doing a kart wheel. i really do admire Vicky McClure, she is the leading actress of 'this is England' she is so natural and got such a raw talent i really do admire her for all the brutal scenes she has had to do, and for them to be so polished she is fantastic. i really liked animals when i was younger i wanted to be a vet, up until high school i got made to go on stage and no one can get me back off now.

Were you a good girl at school? Or how did you misbehave???
You were made to go on stage? What do you mean, who made you do it??
Saint-Paddy
Saint-Paddy
REGULAR CONTRIBUTOR
REGULAR CONTRIBUTOR

Male
Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum