SOUTHAMPTON WORLD and STAR BAR:........
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NAOMI BENTLEY......FILM AND TELEVISION ACTRESS

+5
DellBoy
Jillyanne
North End Mam
Naomi Bentley
SaintMike
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

NAOMI BENTLEY......FILM AND TELEVISION ACTRESS Empty NAOMI BENTLEY......FILM AND TELEVISION ACTRESS

Post  SaintMike Tue 20 Sep 2011, 3:18 pm

I am pleased to say Naomi Bentley is to come onto the Star Bar!!

NAOMI BENTLEY......FILM AND TELEVISION ACTRESS 3-albi2302

From buddytv.com:

Naomi Bentley is a British actress best known for her roles in television series such as Grownups, Primeval and Dalziel and Pascoe. After graduating from a three-year acting course at the Webber Douglas Academy of Dramatic Art in London in 2004, she made her television debut through a guest appearance in the medical drama Holby City. She then played a receptionist in the crime drama Blue Murder, and Leonilda in the 2005 serial Casanova. She also played the lead in the London stage production of Burn.

NAOMI BENTLEY......FILM AND TELEVISION ACTRESS Tve58139-20061015-1893
AS LEONILDA IN CASANOVA

NAOMI BENTLEY......FILM AND TELEVISION ACTRESS Thumbnail
WITH ANDREW GARFIELD IN BURN

In 2005, Bentley appeared in two series of the crime series Dalziel and Pascoe, and made her film debut in Can You Take It? that same year. In 2006, she appeared on the miniseries Goldplated, and on the film January 2nd. She also made a guest appearance on the Ricky Gervais-fronted sitcom Extras. In 2007, she starred in the film The Mark of Cain, a drama about three men experiencing the brutality of war for the first time.

NAOMI BENTLEY......FILM AND TELEVISION ACTRESS F_200708_August07tv_356374a
IN GROWNUPS

In 2007, she appeared in the sketch show Rush Hour, playing a production assistant; and in the sitcom Grownups, as Rachel, the very rich girl who’s suggested to be a transsexual. She also played the role of Caroline Steel in the second series of the science fiction drama Primeval. Her character is the assistant of Oliver Leek (Karl Theobald), but she is oblivious to his plans. Her character also has ambitions to appear in television, but has not made it in either The X Factor or Big Brother. She is also afraid of lizards, although she loves cats and dogs.

NAOMI BENTLEY......FILM AND TELEVISION ACTRESS F_200708_August07tv_356318a
CAST OF GROWNUPS

NAOMI BENTLEY......FILM AND TELEVISION ACTRESS Primeval
PRIMEVAL

The second series of Primeval, in which Bentley played a leading role, was shown on ITV in March and April 2008.

She starred in new BBC One comedy drama Mutual Friends alongside Marc Warren, Keeley Hawes, Sarah Alexander and Alexander Armstrong. She also played medical student Holly Farr in Silent Witness in 2008.

NAOMI BENTLEY......FILM AND TELEVISION ACTRESS 349835
SILENT WITNESS

She appeared as Mina in the Jonathan Creek 2009 Christmas Special. Her most recent role was in 2011 BBC 3 series White Van Man.

NAOMI BENTLEY......FILM AND TELEVISION ACTRESS 446_white_van_man
WHITE VAN MAN
SaintMike
SaintMike
Forum Moddie
Forum Moddie

Male
Number of posts : 15087
Job/hobbies : Trying to control users of Southampton World
Humor : Forgotten what that is
Registration date : 2008-08-30

http://www.ohwhenthesaints.net

Back to top Go down

NAOMI BENTLEY......FILM AND TELEVISION ACTRESS Empty Re: NAOMI BENTLEY......FILM AND TELEVISION ACTRESS

Post  Naomi Bentley Tue 20 Sep 2011, 3:25 pm

Hi there Southampton guys and girls
Naomi Bentley
Naomi Bentley
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Female
Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2011-09-20

Back to top Go down

NAOMI BENTLEY......FILM AND TELEVISION ACTRESS Empty Re: NAOMI BENTLEY......FILM AND TELEVISION ACTRESS

Post  SaintMike Tue 20 Sep 2011, 4:11 pm

Hi, I love the White Van Man. Is there to be another series? Will Mellor is such a funny guy and a good actor as he proved in Sorted. You are my favourite character in White Van Man, was it fun to make?
SaintMike
SaintMike
Forum Moddie
Forum Moddie

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  SaintMike Tue 20 Sep 2011, 4:16 pm

You have done comedy in White Van Man, Grownups and Mutual friends..........science fiction in Primeval............drama in Silent Witness, Dalziel and Pascoe and much more, is there no end to your talents? Do you prefer dramatic or comedy parts?
SaintMike
SaintMike
Forum Moddie
Forum Moddie

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  SaintMike Tue 20 Sep 2011, 4:18 pm

I am a great Silent Witness fan, can you tell us what it was like working with the regulars on the series?
SaintMike
SaintMike
Forum Moddie
Forum Moddie

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  North End Mam Tue 20 Sep 2011, 4:23 pm

Hi and thanks for doing this for us, I hope I am not going to annoy you with this one.

You have one of those lovely faces that is simply impossible to forget and I recognised your photo instantly..........but it took a while to register with me what programmes I had seen you in. Do you ever find members of the public recognise you....and then struggle to remember what they have seen you in?
North End Mam
North End Mam
A VOICE TO BE LISTENED TO

Female
Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post  North End Mam Tue 20 Sep 2011, 4:28 pm

You have played loads of roles brilliantly but you still seem to mostly get supporting character or maybe co-star parts. You deserve to have a series built around you and to be the central character, have you never been offered something on those lines?
Have you got a fan club? If not, I'm thinking we should be starting one for you!
North End Mam
North End Mam

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  North End Mam Tue 20 Sep 2011, 4:31 pm

As a child did you always want to be an actress? Did you get leading parts in plays at school? Which actresses did you admire? Who did you want to be like?
North End Mam
North End Mam

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Jillyanne Tue 20 Sep 2011, 4:33 pm

You're so beautiful and sexy, I envy you your looks. Do you have to work hard to keep your figure or does it come naturally? Is there a part of your appearance that you're specially proud of? Anything you'd change?
Jillyanne
Jillyanne

Female
Number of posts : 690
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Jillyanne Tue 20 Sep 2011, 4:36 pm

Do you sing and dance? Have you ever appeared in a musical? Or panto??
Jillyanne
Jillyanne

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Jillyanne Tue 20 Sep 2011, 4:41 pm

Which actor or actress would you really love the chance to work with?
Jillyanne
Jillyanne

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  DellBoy Tue 20 Sep 2011, 4:45 pm

Do you like football? Which team do you support?
DellBoy
DellBoy

Male
Number of posts : 254
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  DellBoy Tue 20 Sep 2011, 4:46 pm

Have you ever done modelling or thought about being a model? You look great in photos.
DellBoy
DellBoy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  DellBoy Tue 20 Sep 2011, 4:47 pm

Have you been to Southampton? Do you have memories of visits?
DellBoy
DellBoy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  DellBoy Tue 20 Sep 2011, 4:50 pm

I agree with North End Mam who saiud you deserve to have a series written for you. If that happened, which actors and actresses would you like to have in supporting roles?
DellBoy
DellBoy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  I could still be Dorothy Tue 20 Sep 2011, 4:53 pm

Hiya! Are you superstitious? Are there things you do or things you wear for good luck?
I could still be Dorothy
I could still be Dorothy
REGULAR CONTRIBUTOR
REGULAR CONTRIBUTOR

Female
Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2010-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post  I could still be Dorothy Tue 20 Sep 2011, 4:55 pm

When you first wanted to act did your family support you or try to dissuade you?
I could still be Dorothy
I could still be Dorothy
REGULAR CONTRIBUTOR
REGULAR CONTRIBUTOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  I could still be Dorothy Tue 20 Sep 2011, 4:57 pm

What role you remember most affectionately? What role you played are you proudest of?
I could still be Dorothy
I could still be Dorothy
REGULAR CONTRIBUTOR
REGULAR CONTRIBUTOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  I could still be Dorothy Tue 20 Sep 2011, 4:59 pm

Have things ever gone wrong? Please tell us about some embarrassing moments.....
I could still be Dorothy
I could still be Dorothy
REGULAR CONTRIBUTOR
REGULAR CONTRIBUTOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  half pint Tue 20 Sep 2011, 5:01 pm

Hi and thanks
Have you ever been asked to go on Strictly Come Dancing or a programme like that? Would you like to do something like that? What are your views on that sort of programme?
half pint
half pint
REGULAR CONTRIBUTOR
REGULAR CONTRIBUTOR

Male
Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2010-03-31

Back to top Go down

Post  half pint Tue 20 Sep 2011, 5:02 pm

Have you ever appeared naked or semi-naked in front of the camera? How do you feel about it?
half pint
half pint
REGULAR CONTRIBUTOR
REGULAR CONTRIBUTOR

Male
Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2010-03-31

Back to top Go down

Post  SaintsChick Tue 20 Sep 2011, 5:07 pm

Answer these so we can see what makes you tick?

1. Do friends have a pet name or nickname for you?

2. At school were you well-behaved or how did you get in trouble?

3 What hobbies do you pursue? Do you play any sports?

4 Do you drive? What would be your ideal car to drive?

5 If you were offered a part in a different TV soap, which series would you choose?

6 Who are your favourite singers/groups (past or present)?

7 Are you working on any new roles at present? Or have you auditioned for any?

8. What product would you like to be given a contract to advertise?

9 Do you have any pets?

10 What is your favourite meal? And favourite drink?

11 If you had not become famous what jobs would you have liked to do?

12. Do you have any tattoos? Where are they??

13. Which colours do you prefer wearing?

14. In private life are you happier in jeans or skirts and dresses? Knickers or thongs?

15. What do you prefer to sleep in? PJs, nighties or what?

16. What is your favourite perfume?

17. What is your ideal holiday/vacation?

18 Do you have a partner and / or children?

19 What is your favourite joke?

20 In 10 years from now what would you like to be doing?
SaintsChick
SaintsChick

Female
Number of posts : 543
Registration date : 2009-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Naomi Bentley Tue 20 Sep 2011, 5:36 pm

SaintMike wrote:Hi, I love the White Van Man. Is there to be another series? Will Mellor is such a funny guy and a good actor as he proved in Sorted. You are my favourite character in White Van Man, was it fun to make?

I am currently filming the 2nd series of White Van Man. I absolutely love filming this show! Its not like work at all, We are all very close and love having a good giggle. No one is precious at all, we all take turns to play the fool!
Naomi Bentley
Naomi Bentley
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Naomi Bentley Tue 20 Sep 2011, 5:46 pm

SaintMike wrote:You have done comedy in White Van Man, Grownups and Mutual friends..........science fiction in Primeval............drama in Silent Witness, Dalziel and Pascoe and much more, is there no end to your talents? Do you prefer dramatic or comedy parts?

To be honest I just really enjoy my job and welcome a challenge! I like the idea of being able to play lots of different characters and different genres, that way I'm resisting the industry's urge to put me in a box so to speak. I still don't quite understand why people think I'm good at comedy, maybe that's the secret, I don't know...
Naomi Bentley
Naomi Bentley
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Naomi Bentley Tue 20 Sep 2011, 6:18 pm

SaintMike wrote:I am a great Silent Witness fan, can you tell us what it was like working with the regulars on the series?

Silent witness is a brilliant show! I was so excited to be part of it! working with the main cast was a little intimidating at first to be honest as they are great at what they do. However they treated me with so much kindness, I was really made to feel welcome.
Naomi Bentley
Naomi Bentley
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next