SOUTHAMPTON WORLD and STAR BAR:........
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOW BAD DOES IT NEED TO GET BEFORE ACTION IS TAKEN?

2 posters

Go down

HOW BAD DOES IT NEED TO GET BEFORE ACTION IS TAKEN? Empty HOW BAD DOES IT NEED TO GET BEFORE ACTION IS TAKEN?

Post  SFC Forever Sun 19 Oct 2008, 2:02 pm

How bad does It Need To Get? Read this from another site. This is about a supporter who vented his anger and frustration before half against Watford. Not nice reading.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocknrollman no2
Wish i knew who he was.
I would definately buy him a pint.(Cue everyone on here saying it was them).

It was me and I make no apologies for it. The barrage, as a previous poster said, was aimed at Lowe, but for some reason Lowe was not there (maybe in the dressing room for the half time chat??) only Cowen & Wotte was there, so they had the pleasure of my dis-pleasure!

I dont care what anyone says, I've had enough. I've had a season ticket for over 20 years, i purchased 2 this year. I knew it would be a sham as soon as Lowe came back but I didn't want to fall into the bracket of (not a real fan) which is so quickly used on this forum! Well **** it, call me what you want, i dont care anymore and i tell you what, if someone like me has had enough and can't be arsed to go anymore, it must be bad.

I've had enough of wilde, illingsworth etc calling on fans to 'save' the club. Any other PLC would be asking it's share holders for help, but they won'y do that as Lowe & Wilde would have to put their hand in their own pocket!

I've had enough of Lowe closing my corner (itchen north) the excuse is bull****! How does closing the itchen south/kingsland north save money?? The same turnstiles, bars, food outlets etc are still being used, its all about Lowe getting his own back on the 'lunatic fringe' by closing the Itchen north, he had to close the other corners to mask this fact.

I've had enough of paying £24 to watch the reserves when it was free last season.

I've had enough of seeing international players (Scachle, John) sat on the bench when the team so obviously need thier help.

I've had enough of watching our manager, sorry, head coach out of his depth, whilst the manager we let go is sat at the top of his league.

I'VE HAD ENOUGH!!!!

PLEASE NOTE I AM NOT RECCOMMENDING OTHER SITE BUT FELT THIS DESERVES ANSWERING BY AS MANY AS POSSIBLE.
SFC Forever
SFC Forever
PILLAR OF THE FORUM
PILLAR OF THE FORUM

Male
Number of posts : 12257
Job/hobbies : Hoping to see Saints win
Registration date : 2008-09-01

http://www.southampton.vitalfootball.co.uk

Back to top Go down

HOW BAD DOES IT NEED TO GET BEFORE ACTION IS TAKEN? Empty Re: HOW BAD DOES IT NEED TO GET BEFORE ACTION IS TAKEN?

Post  Perennial Underachiever Sun 19 Oct 2008, 6:34 pm

£24 to watch the reserves? That's very steep. I know the club needs money and I don't blame them for charging but £24 is nearly as much as a ticket for a first-team match. affraid

I don't blame people for being completely hacked off with what's going on and letting the powers-that-be have the full force of their fury. Football isn't a cheap day out any more (which is why I don't go at the moment, can't afford to) so to go and witness a bunch of players getting beaten more often than not, missing chances, shambolic defending and shipping goals is a waste of time and hard-earned money. Even players at Saints earn more than ordinary 'Joe Public' fans, and Lowe and Wilde aren't poor themselves either, so what is going on is a piss take.
Yes, the club is strapped for cash and it's a Catch-22 situation because Saints need the income, but people are not going to pony up upwards of £26 for 90 minutes of watching our team being taken to the cleaners on home turf.
Perennial Underachiever
Perennial Underachiever
Forum Moddie
Forum Moddie

Number of posts : 2374
Job/hobbies : Wildlife, photography, travel
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down