SOUTHAMPTON WORLD and STAR BAR:........
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TADANARI LEE..........IS THERE A PROBLEM??

+2
Owen D Saints
Bob's your Uncle
6 posters

Go down

TADANARI LEE..........IS THERE A PROBLEM?? Empty TADANARI LEE..........IS THERE A PROBLEM??

Post  Bob's your Uncle Thu 19 Jan 2012, 10:52 am

It has been some time now since the OS indicated the work permit had been obtained but still no confirmation of the signing being completed. I am starting to get just a little bit nervous about this......is there a problem we haven't been told about??? not sure
Bob's your Uncle
Bob's your Uncle
A VOICE TO BE LISTENED TO

Male
Number of posts : 845
Humor : Yep, I laugh whenever I look in a mirror
Registration date : 2008-12-24

Back to top Go down

TADANARI LEE..........IS THERE A PROBLEM?? Empty Re: TADANARI LEE..........IS THERE A PROBLEM??

Post  Owen D Saints Thu 19 Jan 2012, 10:56 am

Strange, I had been thinking much the same. And could the club's apparent determination to get Hooper from Celtic be partly because the Lee transfer has hit a stumbling block??
Owen D Saints
Owen D Saints

Male
Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2009-03-31

Back to top Go down

TADANARI LEE..........IS THERE A PROBLEM?? Empty Re: TADANARI LEE..........IS THERE A PROBLEM??

Post  Saintpaul120 Thu 19 Jan 2012, 12:13 pm

He doesn't arrive back in the UK until Saturday 21st. I guess then he will actually sign the contracts (if he hasn't already) and then be unveiled. I don't think he will be available for the Leicester game but who knows, maybe a cameo bench appearance?
Saintpaul120
Saintpaul120
SILENT OBSERVER
SILENT OBSERVER

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-10-14

Back to top Go down

Post  SFC Forever Thu 19 Jan 2012, 2:51 pm

Saints have said he will be back at weekend. Could unveil him at Leicester game in way we did it for Papa Waigo
SFC Forever
SFC Forever
PILLAR OF THE FORUM
PILLAR OF THE FORUM

Male
Number of posts : 12257
Job/hobbies : Hoping to see Saints win
Registration date : 2008-09-01

http://www.southampton.vitalfootball.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  matty07uk Thu 19 Jan 2012, 6:37 pm

Must admit was a little surprised it wasnt all signed befor ehe left, contrcatually must be easy enough to include caveats such as subject to work permit. Player does still seem keen so maybe just got to wait a cple of days, concern is always some club like west ham with no scruples come in and offers the player more as know work permit not an issue but think he genuinely keen to sign for us.
matty07uk
matty07uk
CHIEF MATCH REPORTER
CHIEF MATCH REPORTER

Male
Number of posts : 3461
Job/hobbies : Golf
Humor : The Simpsons
Registration date : 2009-07-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Nostromo Fri 20 Jan 2012, 7:20 pm

Personally I think it is nothing more sinister than all the hassles, amount of packing and loose ends to tie up associated with moving. Not only that, TL isn't moving just up the road, he is moving halfway across the planet. I think he is scheduled to arrive over the weekend or early next week, according to BBC Radio Solent earlier.
Nostromo
Nostromo

Male
Number of posts : 774
Humor : Warped
Registration date : 2010-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down