SOUTHAMPTON WORLD and STAR BAR:........
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DIRECTOR OF EUROPEAN RECRUITMENT........

4 posters

Go down

DIRECTOR OF EUROPEAN RECRUITMENT........ Empty DIRECTOR OF EUROPEAN RECRUITMENT........

Post  SaintMike Mon 16 May 2011, 10:29 am

SaintMike
SaintMike
Forum Moddie
Forum Moddie

Male
Number of posts : 15087
Job/hobbies : Trying to control users of Southampton World
Humor : Forgotten what that is
Registration date : 2008-08-30

http://www.ohwhenthesaints.net

Back to top Go down

DIRECTOR OF EUROPEAN RECRUITMENT........ Empty Re: DIRECTOR OF EUROPEAN RECRUITMENT........

Post  SaintMike Mon 16 May 2011, 10:37 am

"Nicola Cortese has appointed Friis-Hansen as the clubs New Director of European Recruitment.

He has spoken to Danish press and said "The club has a clear objective to move directly up in the Premier League, and therefore we're going to take 5 or 6 quality players over the summer. I will probably find three players who in principle are good enough to play Premier League, but have the mentality to play in a Championship for a maximum of two seasons, which is the deadline to move up, "says Friis-Hansen.

"The club is owned by the Swiss Liebherr family. They are wealthy and willing, it will cost. Short-term objective is the Premier League but in the longer term, they also in the Champions League and dominate the top of English football".

"In addition the club has an academy in line with the very best in England. They have among other things, developed players like Theo Walcott and Gareth Bale and it says little about quality.And we are committed to developing both academy, facilities and stadium, if necessary".

Friis-Hansen amitted that the club will struggle to hold on to Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain with the big clubs like Manchester United, Liverpool and Arsenal all interested."

SaintMike
SaintMike
Forum Moddie
Forum Moddie

Male
Number of posts : 15087
Job/hobbies : Trying to control users of Southampton World
Humor : Forgotten what that is
Registration date : 2008-08-30

http://www.ohwhenthesaints.net

Back to top Go down

DIRECTOR OF EUROPEAN RECRUITMENT........ Empty Re: DIRECTOR OF EUROPEAN RECRUITMENT........

Post  Southampton my Home Mon 16 May 2011, 12:03 pm

This is genuine? Shouln't the club have made an announcement by now?
Southampton my Home
Southampton my Home
A VOICE TO BE LISTENED TO
A VOICE TO BE LISTENED TO

Male
Number of posts : 776
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

DIRECTOR OF EUROPEAN RECRUITMENT........ Empty Friis-Hansen

Post  legod7 Mon 16 May 2011, 12:42 pm

According to wikipedia former Danish international Jakob Friis-Hansen is chief scout of Liverpool
legod7
SILENT OBSERVER
SILENT OBSERVER

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-06-28

Back to top Go down

Post  matty07uk Mon 16 May 2011, 8:07 pm

Seems a bit odd as would expect an announcment from club, bad news for Mr Hansen if this was supposed to happen as Nicola will not like any leaks. I'm not convinced.
matty07uk
matty07uk
CHIEF MATCH REPORTER
CHIEF MATCH REPORTER

Male
Number of posts : 3461
Job/hobbies : Golf
Humor : The Simpsons
Registration date : 2009-07-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down