SOUTHAMPTON WORLD and STAR BAR:........
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free to enter competition to win a pair of tickets for Saints game v Brentford 11th Dec

2 posters

Go down

Free to enter competition to win a pair of tickets for Saints game v Brentford 11th Dec Empty Free to enter competition to win a pair of tickets for Saints game v Brentford 11th Dec

Post  silverfox58 Sun 05 Dec 2010, 10:01 am

Hi all,

I have kindly been given permission by your admin to post details of a competition to win a pair of tickets for the Saints game on Saturday 11th December against Brentford. All you have to do is answer two simple questions and you will be put into a draw to decide the winner. For full details on how to enter go to http://football-racing-betting-forum.co.uk/competitions/npower-football-league-match-ticket-competition/

Closing date for entries is Tuesday 7th December at 4.00pm.

Good luck and here`s to 3 points for the Saints! Smile
silverfox58
silverfox58
SILENT OBSERVER
SILENT OBSERVER

Male
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-12-05

Back to top Go down

Free to enter competition to win a pair of tickets for Saints game v Brentford 11th Dec Empty Re: Free to enter competition to win a pair of tickets for Saints game v Brentford 11th Dec

Post  matty07uk Wed 08 Dec 2010, 7:27 pm

Silver Fox

many thanks for the link, to prove genuine got an e mail tonight saying I won the tickets! Now seeing if my mates want to go as son has to work saturday!
matty07uk
matty07uk
CHIEF MATCH REPORTER
CHIEF MATCH REPORTER

Male
Number of posts : 3461
Job/hobbies : Golf
Humor : The Simpsons
Registration date : 2009-07-11

Back to top Go down

Free to enter competition to win a pair of tickets for Saints game v Brentford 11th Dec Empty Re: Free to enter competition to win a pair of tickets for Saints game v Brentford 11th Dec

Post  silverfox58 Wed 08 Dec 2010, 7:38 pm

Well done! Typical that when you get free tickets something always comes up! Enjoy the game Smile
silverfox58
silverfox58
SILENT OBSERVER
SILENT OBSERVER

Male
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post  matty07uk Wed 08 Dec 2010, 7:45 pm

At least I will be there and will hopefully enjoy 3 goals and 3 points! Thanks again
matty07uk
matty07uk
CHIEF MATCH REPORTER
CHIEF MATCH REPORTER

Male
Number of posts : 3461
Job/hobbies : Golf
Humor : The Simpsons
Registration date : 2009-07-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down