SOUTHAMPTON WORLD and STAR BAR:........
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE PROBLEM WITH LAMBERT?

3 posters

Go down

THE PROBLEM WITH LAMBERT? Empty THE PROBLEM WITH LAMBERT?

Post  SaintMike Sun 28 Nov 2010, 10:46 am

On another website this morning............

"I never like to write too much about rumour as it is rude really, but it comes on quite high authority that NA mentioned to RL at the half time talk that he ought to pull his socks up and try harder and such like, which was apparently not well received by Mr. Lambert who thus decided he wanted to play no further part in not so many words.
It is well rumoured and felt by many that Lambert’s problem this season is not so much a loss of form, or injury but rather an attitude problem. Rumours of him being refused talks with a higher league club in the summer resulting in him not really being so happy in league one for yet another season. Hard to say I know as it could just be truly an injury, but to be honest, I think not."

SaintMike
SaintMike
Forum Moddie
Forum Moddie

Male
Number of posts : 15087
Job/hobbies : Trying to control users of Southampton World
Humor : Forgotten what that is
Registration date : 2008-08-30

http://www.ohwhenthesaints.net

Back to top Go down

THE PROBLEM WITH LAMBERT? Empty Re: THE PROBLEM WITH LAMBERT?

Post  Nostromo Sun 28 Nov 2010, 12:13 pm

I hope this is just yet another load of unfounded rumour mongering (which, tbh, I am sick of seeing) and not the truth. If it's the truth then it's worrying, but if it's rumour-mongering then that is also damaging.
Nostromo
Nostromo
A VOICE TO BE LISTENED TO
A VOICE TO BE LISTENED TO

Male
Number of posts : 774
Humor : Warped
Registration date : 2010-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post  matty07uk Sun 28 Nov 2010, 5:14 pm

All I know is the player I have seen this season doesn't seem to have an appetite for the game. Happy to play deep and play little lay offs but doesn't get in the box for chances. Yesterday two good opportunities for headers at goal and chose not to go for goal, not the attitude you would expect of a centre forward and certainly last year he would have gone for goal.

Does seem to be playing deeper this season so maybe a different style which might not suit him, that said he is getting around £10k a week, MCCoid has gone to Millwall to earn less than half of that, so would expect to see some more effort.
matty07uk
matty07uk
CHIEF MATCH REPORTER
CHIEF MATCH REPORTER

Male
Number of posts : 3461
Job/hobbies : Golf
Humor : The Simpsons
Registration date : 2009-07-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down