SOUTHAMPTON WORLD and STAR BAR:........
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHY WE SHOULD GET BEHIND NICOLA......

3 posters

Go down

WHY WE SHOULD GET BEHIND NICOLA...... Empty WHY WE SHOULD GET BEHIND NICOLA......

Post  SaintMike Fri 10 Sep 2010, 5:10 pm

On another thread reference was made to a fans' meeting with Mr Cortese. Here is what has been said about it on another website (and I must say it makes me feel a lot better).........

well just got back. people who see NC in a negiative way let me tell you how wrong you are, the guys ambition is faultless with the money to back his ambition.

financial backing.
its still there and nothing has changed as regards to when st marcus passed away and he's got full backing of the liebherr family.

manager.
when asked about AP? he looked down and smiled, looked at me and said lets just say i had no choice, it had to be done.
as regards to the new manager the list is very short and a descition will be made imminantly (dont listen to the media at all) i piped up and said please not phil brown and his reply way not a chance

payment plans for STHs.
will be introduced again. once the new swipe card system is installed. as it is to many people brought STs did'nt pay for them and theres no way they can stand on the turnstiles and examine every ST.

Sponsors.
the club are already in negotiations with various companys for next season already.

media.
he hates the media. he said no matter what you say they always turn it around. im not used to media attention and dont like it. someone else said but you need to like them because alot of saints fans dislike you for the mushroom effect you need to get your intention out in the open, he was not suprised at all. and is already in discusions to start a radio solent open saints forum. when asked about the press ban? they are not banned only photographers, journalists are welcome just not photographers (again the media getting crossthreaded).

one of the last face to face chats with marcus.
marcus said i want to get back in the premiership and be about a mid table team. NC said i cant do that i want to win the champions league. apparently marcus's eye widened and he said do what you got to do.

to sum up the evening he is a really ambitious family orientated guy and here for along time as he said this will be my last job. im glad he's at the helm of our club, it could be alot worse.

IN NICOLA WE WILL TRUST.
COYRs

SaintMike
SaintMike
Forum Moddie
Forum Moddie

Male
Number of posts : 15087
Job/hobbies : Trying to control users of Southampton World
Humor : Forgotten what that is
Registration date : 2008-08-30

http://www.ohwhenthesaints.net

Back to top Go down

WHY WE SHOULD GET BEHIND NICOLA...... Empty Re: WHY WE SHOULD GET BEHIND NICOLA......

Post  Perennial Underachiever Fri 10 Sep 2010, 5:54 pm

Yes, it certainly puts things in a new light, doesn't it? It has for me, at any rate.
Perennial Underachiever
Perennial Underachiever
Forum Moddie
Forum Moddie

Number of posts : 2374
Job/hobbies : Wildlife, photography, travel
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

WHY WE SHOULD GET BEHIND NICOLA...... Empty Re: WHY WE SHOULD GET BEHIND NICOLA......

Post  village idiot Fri 10 Sep 2010, 6:24 pm

Very pleased something positive about our club is being said again,united we are strong,divided we are weak. Very Happy .Up the Saints.
village idiot
village idiot
OCCASIONAL WORDS OF WISDOM
OCCASIONAL WORDS OF WISDOM

Male
Number of posts : 74
Job/hobbies : saints,nature, esp.birds of prey
Humor : milligan,phython etc
Registration date : 2009-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down