SOUTHAMPTON WORLD and STAR BAR:........
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE SITUATION AT ST MARYS: THE INSIDE VIEW

2 posters

Go down

THE SITUATION AT ST MARYS:   THE INSIDE VIEW Empty THE SITUATION AT ST MARYS: THE INSIDE VIEW

Post  SaintMike Tue 31 Aug 2010, 2:36 am

You will probably have received a forum newsletter asking that any of our members who work at St Marys or have connections with the club should give us their views on the situation.

I have received this reply from a member, who naturally wishes to conceal his or her identity..........

I work as a steward down at st marys and honestly am gutted about pardew being sacked, i think cortese made the wrong decision but we all knew there was past between them two and sooner or later cortese was gonna boot him out the door...
I remember the last game of the season cortese bought all us stewards a drink and we passed him and asked if Pardew would be here this coming season and he told us yes..
Saints morale had only just come up after the loss of markus liebherr with the win of 4-0 and now in my opinion it's going to go back down again..
Lets hope cortese has a really good plan, if not then in my eyes he is just another Rupert Lowe! and i hope it don't come down to that.
SaintMike
SaintMike
Forum Moddie
Forum Moddie

Male
Number of posts : 15087
Job/hobbies : Trying to control users of Southampton World
Humor : Forgotten what that is
Registration date : 2008-08-30

http://www.ohwhenthesaints.net

Back to top Go down

THE SITUATION AT ST MARYS:   THE INSIDE VIEW Empty Re: THE SITUATION AT ST MARYS: THE INSIDE VIEW

Post  MILTON REJECT Tue 31 Aug 2010, 11:45 am

Thanks for that steward!!
MILTON REJECT
MILTON REJECT
A VOICE TO BE LISTENED TO
A VOICE TO BE LISTENED TO

Male
Number of posts : 572
Registration date : 2008-12-15

Back to top Go down