SOUTHAMPTON WORLD and STAR BAR:........
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SAINTS MAN OF THE MATCH AGAINST POMPEY

3 posters

Go down

MAN OF MATCH?

SAINTS MAN OF THE MATCH AGAINST POMPEY Vote_lcap0%SAINTS MAN OF THE MATCH AGAINST POMPEY Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
SAINTS MAN OF THE MATCH AGAINST POMPEY Vote_lcap0%SAINTS MAN OF THE MATCH AGAINST POMPEY Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
SAINTS MAN OF THE MATCH AGAINST POMPEY Vote_lcap56%SAINTS MAN OF THE MATCH AGAINST POMPEY Vote_rcap 56% 
[ 5 ]
[ 0 ]
SAINTS MAN OF THE MATCH AGAINST POMPEY Vote_lcap44%SAINTS MAN OF THE MATCH AGAINST POMPEY Vote_rcap 44% 
[ 4 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 9

SAINTS MAN OF THE MATCH AGAINST POMPEY Empty SAINTS MAN OF THE MATCH AGAINST POMPEY

Post  SaintMike Sun 14 Feb 2010, 12:28 am

Who do you choose?
SaintMike
SaintMike
Forum Moddie
Forum Moddie

Male
Number of posts : 15087
Job/hobbies : Trying to control users of Southampton World
Humor : Forgotten what that is
Registration date : 2008-08-30

http://www.ohwhenthesaints.net

Back to top Go down

SAINTS MAN OF THE MATCH AGAINST POMPEY Empty Re: SAINTS MAN OF THE MATCH AGAINST POMPEY

Post  matty07uk Sun 14 Feb 2010, 7:34 pm

Lallana juts edges it for me over Lambert with his all round effort, ran out of pace at the end but never stopped trying.
matty07uk
matty07uk
CHIEF MATCH REPORTER
CHIEF MATCH REPORTER

Male
Number of posts : 3461
Job/hobbies : Golf
Humor : The Simpsons
Registration date : 2009-07-11

Back to top Go down

SAINTS MAN OF THE MATCH AGAINST POMPEY Empty Re: SAINTS MAN OF THE MATCH AGAINST POMPEY

Post  SFC Forever Sun 14 Feb 2010, 7:38 pm

Straight fight between Lambert and Lallana I think. Because of his misses in the penalty area when we needed someone of Ricky's stature on the receiving end, I have selected Ricky. I wish we had a player fully capable of sending in some crosses and corner kicks because I am trying very hard not to become seriously annoyed by this situation.
SFC Forever
SFC Forever
PILLAR OF THE FORUM
PILLAR OF THE FORUM

Male
Number of posts : 12257
Job/hobbies : Hoping to see Saints win
Registration date : 2008-09-01

http://www.southampton.vitalfootball.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  SaintMike Sat 20 Feb 2010, 10:43 am

Neck and neck........I'll give this just a little longer.
SaintMike
SaintMike
Forum Moddie
Forum Moddie

Male
Number of posts : 15087
Job/hobbies : Trying to control users of Southampton World
Humor : Forgotten what that is
Registration date : 2008-08-30

http://www.ohwhenthesaints.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down