SOUTHAMPTON WORLD and STAR BAR:........
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wish Saints would do this to another team...

3 posters

Go down

Wish Saints would do this to another team... Empty Wish Saints would do this to another team...

Post  Perennial Underachiever Sun 22 Nov 2009, 5:20 pm

Spurs 9 - Wigan 1 Shocked . It was only 1-0 at half-time then Wigan totally fell apart, conceding 8 (and scoring 1) after the break. I would love to see us completely take another team apart like this, so I am envious of Spurs fans tonight, but at the same time I do feel a tad sorry for Wigan fans.
Perennial Underachiever
Perennial Underachiever
Forum Moddie
Forum Moddie

Number of posts : 2374
Job/hobbies : Wildlife, photography, travel
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Wish Saints would do this to another team... Empty Re: Wish Saints would do this to another team...

Post  Superred Sun 22 Nov 2009, 8:15 pm

Wigan have been batting well above their weight and this could be the season that finds them out. I don't like Arry for what he did to us but 9 goals says more about wigan than spurs I think. But it would do us a bit of good to see Wycombe next here get some of that.
Superred
Superred
REGULAR CONTRIBUTOR
REGULAR CONTRIBUTOR

Male
Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2009-11-22

Back to top Go down

Wish Saints would do this to another team... Empty Re: Wish Saints would do this to another team...

Post  matty07uk Sun 22 Nov 2009, 11:33 pm

Just seen the goals on MOTD, some clinical finishing by Defoe along with absolutely woeful defending.
matty07uk
matty07uk
CHIEF MATCH REPORTER
CHIEF MATCH REPORTER

Male
Number of posts : 3461
Job/hobbies : Golf
Humor : The Simpsons
Registration date : 2009-07-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down