SOUTHAMPTON WORLD and STAR BAR:........
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy Birthday Mike m8.....many happy returns

2 posters

Go down

Happy Birthday Mike m8.....many happy returns Empty Happy Birthday Mike m8.....many happy returns

Post  gusintheuk2 Tue 08 Sep 2009, 3:11 pm

65 eh?

I spoke to a bloke the other day .......when I arrived at his house I heard him bounding down the stairs......we got chatting as I picked up his PC .......and it turns out the b**gers 93 years old......I says "93? the way you came down them stairs youd think you were 43" He said
"Its all in the mind........what you think effects what happens" ...............So I came away and thought of naked women .......nothings happened yet but im hopefull.

See you tonight m8.....

You doing half and half .....questions ......mind you there could possibly be 3 teams if we all get a good turnout .....Spurs Pompey and Saints
If so scum8 one of the pompey lads does a good quiz on his site so its no worries.

Unless you want to do it all m8 ......not a problem.

Catch you later m8

gus
gusintheuk2
gusintheuk2
OCCASIONAL WORDS OF WISDOM
OCCASIONAL WORDS OF WISDOM

Male
Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday Mike m8.....many happy returns Empty Re: Happy Birthday Mike m8.....many happy returns

Post  SaintsChick Tue 08 Sep 2009, 3:30 pm

Mike, be sure to look in the Personal Section. There's a load of birthday wishes on there. ;)
SaintsChick
SaintsChick
A VOICE TO BE LISTENED TO
A VOICE TO BE LISTENED TO

Female
Number of posts : 543
Registration date : 2009-07-30

Back to top Go down