SOUTHAMPTON WORLD and STAR BAR:........
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AWAY TO MAN UNITED

2 posters

Go down

AWAY TO MAN UNITED Empty AWAY TO MAN UNITED

Post  SaintMike Wed 27 Dec 2017, 6:25 pm

Another trouncing? At the moment anything less than a 2-goal defeat would seem an incredible achievement.....
SaintMike
SaintMike
Forum Moddie
Forum Moddie

Male
Number of posts : 15087
Job/hobbies : Trying to control users of Southampton World
Humor : Forgotten what that is
Registration date : 2008-08-30

http://www.ohwhenthesaints.net

Back to top Go down

AWAY TO MAN UNITED Empty Re: AWAY TO MAN UNITED

Post  matty07uk Wed 27 Dec 2017, 11:07 pm

Accept Utd have been struggling lately, still a good opportunity for Lukaku to end his drought!

Another hammering on the cards, followed I suspect by the sack for Pellegrino followed by three weeks of dithering before we bring in an out of work manager.

To be honest I would not object to either Strachen or the NI manager as would at least try and instil some discipline and structure to the team
matty07uk
matty07uk
CHIEF MATCH REPORTER
CHIEF MATCH REPORTER

Male
Number of posts : 3461
Job/hobbies : Golf
Humor : The Simpsons
Registration date : 2009-07-11

Back to top Go down

Post  SaintMike Sun 31 Dec 2017, 8:22 am

Well, unless I eat my own words that was an 'incredible achievement'. It was certainly one of Saints' better games this season and at least they put in the effort. I thought Hojbjerg, Boufal and Long in particular did well.... and I guess McCarthy will keep out Forster for at least a game or two. Or might it mean that Saints will sign another keeper??
SaintMike
SaintMike
Forum Moddie
Forum Moddie

Male
Number of posts : 15087
Job/hobbies : Trying to control users of Southampton World
Humor : Forgotten what that is
Registration date : 2008-08-30

http://www.ohwhenthesaints.net

Back to top Go down

Post  matty07uk Sun 31 Dec 2017, 10:30 am

well from the highlights looked like we did okay, don't think Utd are that good at the moment so a good time to play them and McCarthy did okay, far more agile than FF and DeGea made a couple of very good saves. Yoshida looked a bit iffy again, at fault for the lukaku header Hoedt told him to pick him up but Yoshida was more worried about who was behind him, plus I would have wanted a penalty for his handball if the other way.

I think Hoedt and Stephens should be given a run as centre back pairings, hope Cedric back soon as gives balance to the team, Hojberg and JWP again had decent games, hope he doesn't make to many changes for the Palace game.

Still think Forster is a decent goalie, seems to be to much muscle and less agile which he needs to work on but afraid our coaching staff are not very good. Interesting Kelvin appointed officially a first team coach and FF gets dropped, coincidence?
matty07uk
matty07uk
CHIEF MATCH REPORTER
CHIEF MATCH REPORTER

Male
Number of posts : 3461
Job/hobbies : Golf
Humor : The Simpsons
Registration date : 2009-07-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content