SOUTHAMPTON WORLD and STAR BAR:........
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saints charged by FA

3 posters

Go down

Saints charged by FA Empty Saints charged by FA

Post  Nostromo Tue 12 Mar 2013, 6:34 pm

Saints have been charged by the FA for 'failing to control their players' during the penalty dispute at Norwich on Saturday.

Why don't the FA, instead, concentrate on ensuring lack of bias among their staff and consistency across the board by also charging the likes of Manchester Utd when their players do the same? Saints are the first club to be charged with this 'offence' this season, but they aren't the first club whose players have acted like this. I assume the punishment comes in the form of a fine?
Clattenburg really is a crap referee.
Nostromo
Nostromo
A VOICE TO BE LISTENED TO
A VOICE TO BE LISTENED TO

Male
Number of posts : 774
Humor : Warped
Registration date : 2010-10-03

Back to top Go down

Saints charged by FA Empty Re: Saints charged by FA

Post  matty07uk Tue 12 Mar 2013, 7:09 pm

Hopefully saints will take highlights from MoTD to show how many other teams surround the ref during the games yet no action taken, sick and tired of the likes of Nolan, Rooney, Gerrard, Terry, Ferdinand, and co getting away with it week in week out. I have been annoyed that we never seem to complain so think its ironic we get charged.

Waht happend to Chelsea after their comments against Clattenburg? Nothing! No surprise that yet again Clattenburg at the centre is he a poor referee yet seems to have friends in high places as got away with previous indescretions which would question his integrity.
matty07uk
matty07uk
CHIEF MATCH REPORTER
CHIEF MATCH REPORTER

Male
Number of posts : 3461
Job/hobbies : Golf
Humor : The Simpsons
Registration date : 2009-07-11

Back to top Go down

Post  SaintMike Tue 12 Mar 2013, 8:36 pm

It seems rather as if everyone has it in for Saints at the moment, hopefully it won't be any more than a warning or a nominal fine? If its a points deduction I give up.....
SaintMike
SaintMike
Forum Moddie
Forum Moddie

Male
Number of posts : 15087
Job/hobbies : Trying to control users of Southampton World
Humor : Forgotten what that is
Registration date : 2008-08-30

http://www.ohwhenthesaints.net

Back to top Go down

Post  SaintMike Wed 13 Mar 2013, 9:25 am

SaintMike
SaintMike
Forum Moddie
Forum Moddie

Male
Number of posts : 15087
Job/hobbies : Trying to control users of Southampton World
Humor : Forgotten what that is
Registration date : 2008-08-30

http://www.ohwhenthesaints.net

Back to top Go down

Post  matty07uk Wed 13 Mar 2013, 9:56 pm

Well if anything other than a warning as to future behaviour and a smallish fine 10k then saints will know that FA are after them, Cortese ruffled to many feathers?

Our record prior to this has probably been best in league, that with grovelling apology should work
matty07uk
matty07uk
CHIEF MATCH REPORTER
CHIEF MATCH REPORTER

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  matty07uk Fri 15 Mar 2013, 6:01 pm

£20000 seems excessive to me for our first offence and our past behaviour. I for one will now be watching MOTD like a hawk and everytime a team (Manure, Chelski, Arsenal) surround the referee and no action taken I will be writing to the FA requesting an explanation.

Amazing earlier this week when they took no action over Ferdinand for his trip and shove on Torres on grounds video evidence was inconclusive think they must have forgot the game was on tele and millions saw exactly what happened, Could have simply asked Sky for the footage. Oh guess that wouldnt have looked good when Hodgeson was about to call up ferndiand for England. The FA are no better than UEFA or FIFA, in the pockets of the sponsors and the big clubs
matty07uk
matty07uk
CHIEF MATCH REPORTER
CHIEF MATCH REPORTER

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content