SOUTHAMPTON WORLD and STAR BAR:........
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARE SAINTS FAILING TO COMPLETE TARGETED SIGNINGS?

2 posters

Go down

ARE SAINTS FAILING TO COMPLETE TARGETED SIGNINGS? Empty ARE SAINTS FAILING TO COMPLETE TARGETED SIGNINGS?

Post  SaintMike Tue 31 Jul 2012, 3:33 pm

Still no sign of a new central defender (let alone the two we need), or another keeper, and surely we must sort this urgently. I can't believe the club would have let Martin out on loan unless they thought signings were imminent and I am thinking the signings they were hoping for must have fallen through for some reason.

Unless there are good signings this week there must be real concerns as to whether the players we get will be gelled with the squad by the start of the season.

There are times it is so frustrating.....and nail-biting..... being a Saints fan.
SaintMike
SaintMike
Forum Moddie
Forum Moddie

Male
Number of posts : 15087
Job/hobbies : Trying to control users of Southampton World
Humor : Forgotten what that is
Registration date : 2008-08-30

http://www.ohwhenthesaints.net

Back to top Go down

ARE SAINTS FAILING TO COMPLETE TARGETED SIGNINGS? Empty Re: ARE SAINTS FAILING TO COMPLETE TARGETED SIGNINGS?

Post  matty07uk Tue 31 Jul 2012, 9:56 pm

Agree Mike would have liked the CH signed by now, the other signings would be less of an issue. I wonder whether one of the tragets is a loan deal and that cannot happen until the other team finalise their squad, would at least explain why no signing yet. Also think Dann may well be their main target but not prepared to pay what Blackburn want and intend to wait and see. Maybe a risky game plan but no point paying over the top plus think for a few games last seasosn squad can hold their own, the defensive unit was strong and could play Richardson CH if need to as decent in the air
matty07uk
matty07uk
CHIEF MATCH REPORTER
CHIEF MATCH REPORTER

Male
Number of posts : 3461
Job/hobbies : Golf
Humor : The Simpsons
Registration date : 2009-07-11

Back to top Go down