SOUTHAMPTON WORLD and STAR BAR:........
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GINNIFER GOODWIN, STAR OF TV'S BIG LOVE

+5
DellBoy
I could still be Dorothy
Jillyanne
GinnyGoodwin
SaintMike
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

GINNIFER GOODWIN, STAR OF TV'S BIG LOVE Empty GINNIFER GOODWIN, STAR OF TV'S BIG LOVE

Post  SaintMike Thu 01 Dec 2011, 2:59 am

I am delighted to say that Ginnifer Goodwin, star of the successful TV series about the mormon lifestyle and many other TV programmes and films, has agreed to answer our questions.

GINNIFER GOODWIN, STAR OF TV'S BIG LOVE Ginnifer-goodwin

From the AskMen celebs website....

Ginnifer currently plays the role of Margene Heffman in Big Love, HBO’s new series about a polygamous family, starring Chloe Sevigny. Despite the subject matter, Ginnifer readily admits polygamy isn’t for her. “I'm not even someone who can date someone and have them dating other people casually,” she says. “I can't share.” In 2009, she's set to star in A Single Man, opposite Colin Firth.

GINNIFER GOODWIN, STAR OF TV'S BIG LOVE Big-love
BIG LOVE
GINNIFER GOODWIN, STAR OF TV'S BIG LOVE 420_BigLove-420x0

Ginnifer Goodwin arguably plays the sexiest of the three wives on HBO's Big Love. The third and youngest wife to join the clan, her character oozes sexuality. In real life, she's been tied to actors like Topher Grace, Chris Klein and most recently Justin Long, but for the most part, her personal life stays out of the tabloids. We think that's kind of hot.

GINNIFER GOODWIN, STAR OF TV'S BIG LOVE 2004_Win_a_Date_with_224
IN WIN A DATE WITH TED HAMILTON

Ginnifer Goodwin got her start in roles for hit shows like Law & Order and Ed. She followed those up with big screen parts in Mona Lisa Smile (2003) opposite Julia Roberts, Kirsten Dunst, Marcia Gay Harden, and Julia Stiles, Win a Date with Tad Hamilton! and Walk the Line in 2005.

We started remembering her name in 2006, when she scored a starring role in Big Love, HBO’s controversial series about a modern-day Utah polygamist. “The story is so incredible, there are so many possibilities,” she said, upon first seeing the script. “I knew it was something that would keep inspiring me.”

In 2009, she's set to star in A Single Man, opposite Colin Firth.

GINNIFER GOODWIN, STAR OF TV'S BIG LOVE AFI+Fest+Premiere+Single+Man+2+OmUbMBVq86Il
PREMIERE OF A SINGLE MAN

Ginnifer Goodwin isn’t afraid to admit her love for the bard. A self-proclaimed “Shakespeare nerd,” this curvy Memphis native first became entranced with theater upon reading Romeo and Juliet in the fifth grade. Following stints at Lausanne Collegiate School and Boston University, Ginnifer eventually got to the root of her passion in London, England, where she earned a certificate from the London Academy of Dramatic Arts while also participating in the Shakespeare Institute and the Royal Shakespeare Company.

Despite her success in London, Ginnifer longed to be back home and she returned stateside in 2001, quickly earning roles in hit series like Law & Order and Ed. With her impressive talent and training, it didn’t take long before she was also lighting up the big screen in films like Mona Lisa Smile (2003) opposite Julia Roberts, Kirsten Dunst, Marcia Gay Harden, and Julia Stiles.

GINNIFER GOODWIN, STAR OF TV'S BIG LOVE Walk-the-Line-ginnifer-goodwin-729590_400_225
IN WALK THE LINE

She kept busy during the next two years as she was featured in Win a Date with Tad Hamilton! in 2004, and she played Johnny Cash's foresaken wife, Vivian, in Walk the Line in 2005.

Ginnifer continued her success into 2006 by scoring a starring role in Big Love, HBO’s controversial series about a modern-day Utah polygamist. “The story is so incredible, there are so many possibilities,” she said, upon first seeing the script. “I knew it was something that would keep inspiring me.”

Ginnifer also starred in the dramas Day Zero (2006) and In the Land of Women (2006), co-starring The O.C.’s Adam Brody.

GINNIFER GOODWIN, STAR OF TV'S BIG LOVE Wpid-ginnifer-goodwin-weright-watchers

GINNIFER GOODWIN, STAR OF TV'S BIG LOVE Premiere+Warner+Bros+Just+Not+Arrivals+7xRlfHmg_Tzl
SaintMike
SaintMike
Forum Moddie
Forum Moddie

Male
Number of posts : 15087
Job/hobbies : Trying to control users of Southampton World
Humor : Forgotten what that is
Registration date : 2008-08-30

http://www.ohwhenthesaints.net

Back to top Go down

GINNIFER GOODWIN, STAR OF TV'S BIG LOVE Empty Re: GINNIFER GOODWIN, STAR OF TV'S BIG LOVE

Post  GinnyGoodwin Thu 01 Dec 2011, 3:08 am

Hi Star Bar, here as promised!
GinnyGoodwin
GinnyGoodwin
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Female
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-12-01

Back to top Go down

GINNIFER GOODWIN, STAR OF TV'S BIG LOVE Empty Re: GINNIFER GOODWIN, STAR OF TV'S BIG LOVE

Post  SaintMike Thu 01 Dec 2011, 10:25 am

Hi, you have acted in various types of film and programme. What genre do you feel most happy in? (drama, thriller, comedy etc).
SaintMike
SaintMike
Forum Moddie
Forum Moddie

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  SaintMike Thu 01 Dec 2011, 10:32 am

Big Love is great and Margene is my favourite character. The scenes where you appear are terrific and you seem to have more chemistry with Bill Paxton than his other 'wives' do. Have you enjoyed working on the series, can you tell us about any off-screen incidents? Is the series still being made?
SaintMike
SaintMike
Forum Moddie
Forum Moddie

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  SaintMike Thu 01 Dec 2011, 10:34 am

I loved Walk the Line. Can you tell us about the making of that?
SaintMike
SaintMike
Forum Moddie
Forum Moddie

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Jillyanne Thu 01 Dec 2011, 10:38 am

Thanks for doing this. You are so lucky to have worked with two of my favourite actresses, Julia Roberts and Kirsten Dunst. Do you know them well? What was it like to work with them?
Jillyanne
Jillyanne
A VOICE TO BE LISTENED TO

Female
Number of posts : 690
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Jillyanne Thu 01 Dec 2011, 10:41 am

I truly envy you your looks, I wish I could get my body like yours. Do you have to work hard to keep like that or does it come naturally? Got any tips?
Which part of your body are you proudest of? And are there any parts you wish were different?
Jillyanne
Jillyanne

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Jillyanne Thu 01 Dec 2011, 10:44 am

Colin Firth is a great actor. Was the film you starred in with him fun to make?
Jillyanne
Jillyanne

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  I could still be Dorothy Thu 01 Dec 2011, 10:47 am

Hi, how did you first break into acting? Did you always want to be an actress? Did you get the lead parts in school plays?
I could still be Dorothy
I could still be Dorothy
REGULAR CONTRIBUTOR
REGULAR CONTRIBUTOR

Female
Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2010-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post  I could still be Dorothy Thu 01 Dec 2011, 10:47 am

Are you superstitious? Are there things you do for good luck? Or things you wear for good luck?
I could still be Dorothy
I could still be Dorothy
REGULAR CONTRIBUTOR
REGULAR CONTRIBUTOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  I could still be Dorothy Thu 01 Dec 2011, 10:48 am

If you weren't famous what job do you think you might like to do?
I could still be Dorothy
I could still be Dorothy
REGULAR CONTRIBUTOR
REGULAR CONTRIBUTOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  I could still be Dorothy Thu 01 Dec 2011, 10:50 am

Have you ever been asked to appear on Dancing with the Stars or a similar programme? Would you like to do it?
I could still be Dorothy
I could still be Dorothy
REGULAR CONTRIBUTOR
REGULAR CONTRIBUTOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  DellBoy Thu 01 Dec 2011, 10:54 am

Hello!! I read that you attended the London Academy of Dramatic Arts but couldn't wait to get back home. Does that mean you don't like England?
DellBoy
DellBoy

Male
Number of posts : 254
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  DellBoy Thu 01 Dec 2011, 10:57 am

You have played scenes in which you had to take off most of your clothes? Are you comfortable with removing your clothes in films or modelling? Have boyfriends always been ok with it or have some been jealous?
Has there ever been an embarrassing moment when the person you were working with was aroused?? Shocked
DellBoy
DellBoy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  DellBoy Thu 01 Dec 2011, 11:02 am

Do you like it when people recognise you in the street? Do you get fed up with it? Have there been any amusing incidents when a member of the public has confused you with another star, praised you for a role you did not play etc??
DellBoy
DellBoy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  North End Mam Thu 01 Dec 2011, 11:05 am

Hi Ginnifer.....whenever I watch you I am drawn to your eyes, they are haunting, mesmerizing!! Have many people said things about your eyes??
North End Mam
North End Mam

Female
Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post  North End Mam Thu 01 Dec 2011, 11:07 am

If you were offered the starring role in a new series. What sort of series would you like it to be, and who would you choose for supporting actors and actresses?
North End Mam
North End Mam

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  North End Mam Thu 01 Dec 2011, 11:08 am

What product would you most like to advertise?
North End Mam
North End Mam

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Dell-ta Dawn Thu 01 Dec 2011, 11:12 am

Hi, Do you and the other 'wives' in Big Love get on well offscreen or is there any rivalry or bitchiness? Any funny stories you can tell us?
Dell-ta Dawn
Dell-ta Dawn

Female
Number of posts : 787
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Dell-ta Dawn Thu 01 Dec 2011, 11:14 am

In private life are you a jeans or skirts type of girl|? PJs or nightie? Bath or shower?

Last edited by Dell-ta Dawn on Thu 01 Dec 2011, 11:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Dell-ta Dawn
Dell-ta Dawn

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Dell-ta Dawn Thu 01 Dec 2011, 11:14 am

Do your friends or family call you by any nickname or pet name?
Dell-ta Dawn
Dell-ta Dawn

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  half pint Thu 01 Dec 2011, 11:18 am

The picture of you with wet hair and wearing a wrinkly blue dress, sitting behind the wheel of a truck is so so sexy, is it from a film? What was the storyline??
half pint
half pint
REGULAR CONTRIBUTOR
REGULAR CONTRIBUTOR

Male
Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2010-03-31

Back to top Go down

Post  half pint Thu 01 Dec 2011, 11:19 am

Which actor or actress would you most like to work with??
half pint
half pint
REGULAR CONTRIBUTOR
REGULAR CONTRIBUTOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  half pint Thu 01 Dec 2011, 11:20 am

Have you ever done any singing or dancing work?
half pint
half pint
REGULAR CONTRIBUTOR
REGULAR CONTRIBUTOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  SaintsChick Thu 01 Dec 2011, 11:22 am

Hi there have there been times things have not gone quite right? Please tell us about some embarrassing moments!!!
SaintsChick
SaintsChick

Female
Number of posts : 543
Registration date : 2009-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next