SOUTHAMPTON WORLD and STAR BAR:........
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GEORGIA HENSHAW ON TELLY AND FILMS

+4
Jillyanne
North End Mam
SaintMike
Georgi Henshaw
8 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

GEORGIA HENSHAW ON TELLY AND FILMS - Page 5 Empty Re: GEORGIA HENSHAW ON TELLY AND FILMS

Post  Georgi Henshaw Sat 22 Oct 2011, 12:33 pm

Dell-ta Dawn wrote:Which subjects were you best in at school? Did you take any qualifications?

I loved performing arts, and surprisingly, english. Those were my best subjects. I got some good exam results, 3 A's, so I was happy.
Georgi Henshaw
Georgi Henshaw
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Female
Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2011-10-20

Back to top Go down

GEORGIA HENSHAW ON TELLY AND FILMS - Page 5 Empty Re: GEORGIA HENSHAW ON TELLY AND FILMS

Post  Georgi Henshaw Sat 22 Oct 2011, 12:35 pm

Dell-ta Dawn wrote:Is there a dishy actor you would love to co-star with?

I'd love to play against Zac Efron, in just like a normal film, nothing like High School Musical haha, he's quite cute!:P
Georgi Henshaw
Georgi Henshaw
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Henshaw Sat 22 Oct 2011, 12:35 pm

thank you for letting me do this! I love answering questions haha!Smile
Georgi Henshaw
Georgi Henshaw
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  North End Mam Fri 28 Oct 2011, 12:03 am

Hi, in last night's screening there was a scene when you spoke to your dad in the corridor then immediately afterwards you spoke to Ronan but when you spoke to Ronan your hair looked different, had you had it changed between the filming of the 2 scenes??
North End Mam
North End Mam
A VOICE TO BE LISTENED TO
A VOICE TO BE LISTENED TO

Female
Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Henshaw Fri 28 Oct 2011, 12:23 am

North End Mam wrote:Hi, in last night's screening there was a scene when you spoke to your dad in the corridor then immediately afterwards you spoke to Ronan but when you spoke to Ronan your hair looked different, had you had it changed between the filming of the 2 scenes??

No haha, I think it was because both scenes were filmed on different days so the hairstyle might have slightly changed Smile
Georgi Henshaw
Georgi Henshaw
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5