SOUTHAMPTON WORLD and STAR BAR:........
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'M NICOLE FRECHETTE, COUNTRY SINGER

+3
North End Mam
SaintMike
Nicole Frechette
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I'M NICOLE FRECHETTE, COUNTRY SINGER Empty I'M NICOLE FRECHETTE, COUNTRY SINGER

Post  Nicole Frechette Wed 28 Sep 2011, 11:30 am

Hi, I'm Nicole. I may be just 5 foot tall but I've a pretty big voice....
Nicole Frechette
Nicole Frechette
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Female
Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2011-09-28

Back to top Go down

I'M NICOLE FRECHETTE, COUNTRY SINGER Empty Re: I'M NICOLE FRECHETTE, COUNTRY SINGER

Post  SaintMike Wed 28 Sep 2011, 12:19 pm

Hi back to you and thanks!!

I'M NICOLE FRECHETTE, COUNTRY SINGER Nf3

An up-and-coming country music artist hailing from Southern Connecticut, Nicole Frechette has long been pursuing a life bound by song with a beat in her heart and music in her head.

I'M NICOLE FRECHETTE, COUNTRY SINGER VTTFKFWGILTL-large

However, Nicole was not always surrounded by the comforting sounds of the South: “Country music found me through the steady voice of Patsy Cline when my Grandmother would show me ‘real music’. After few heartaches of my own and falling to pieces on numerous occasions, I found a place in country music for my thoughts to rest.”

I'M NICOLE FRECHETTE, COUNTRY SINGER L

From her five foot tall frame comes a powerful voice that commands attention, while her performances truly reflect the power of a song. In her music, all facets of Nicole’s personality are on her sleeve; she captures speaking to the heart and reasoning with life as it comes at you.

I'M NICOLE FRECHETTE, COUNTRY SINGER OWQGOOJIKBOD-large

Nicole Frechette has recently shared bills with country superstars Tim McGraw, LeAnn Rimes, Gary Allan, JoDee Messina, Rascal Flatts, Taylor Swift and more!

I'M NICOLE FRECHETTE, COUNTRY SINGER Nicole+Frechette

Nicole has been featured in such publications as Billboard Magazine, New Haven Register, Pulp Music Magazine (UNH), New Haven Magazine, New Haven Advocate, New Haven Register, the Shoreline Times, The Source, and the UK’s Maverick Magazine.

I'M NICOLE FRECHETTE, COUNTRY SINGER Nicole+frechette

She has also been televised on Fox 61 News, WTNH News Channel 8’s ‘CT Style’, and Community Auditions.

I'M NICOLE FRECHETTE, COUNTRY SINGER Page_9_nicole_frechette_band_dsc_0603120811

Nicole Frechette is involved with various charity organizations such as St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, Shoreline Soup Kitchens and Pantries (SSKP) and the Mason Lindley Miracle Foundation.

I'M NICOLE FRECHETTE, COUNTRY SINGER QBGSWXBMGWMZ-800x800
SaintMike
SaintMike
Forum Moddie
Forum Moddie

Male
Number of posts : 15087
Job/hobbies : Trying to control users of Southampton World
Humor : Forgotten what that is
Registration date : 2008-08-30

http://www.ohwhenthesaints.net

Back to top Go down

I'M NICOLE FRECHETTE, COUNTRY SINGER Empty Re: I'M NICOLE FRECHETTE, COUNTRY SINGER

Post  SaintMike Wed 28 Sep 2011, 12:31 pm

I can't find a lot about you or your life on the internet, can you try to tell us your life story condensed into a couple of paragraphs please?
SaintMike
SaintMike
Forum Moddie
Forum Moddie

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  SaintMike Wed 28 Sep 2011, 12:36 pm

You have appeared on the same bill as a number of superstars. Did they become friends? Did any help you and offer advice for your career?
SaintMike
SaintMike
Forum Moddie
Forum Moddie

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  SaintMike Wed 28 Sep 2011, 12:38 pm

Did any of the superstars you met have bad habits or embarrassing habits you can tell us about?
SaintMike
SaintMike
Forum Moddie
Forum Moddie

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  North End Mam Wed 28 Sep 2011, 12:41 pm

Hi, thanks for doing this.
Do you choreograph your songs and have dance routines or do you stand and belt them out?
North End Mam
North End Mam
A VOICE TO BE LISTENED TO

Female
Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post  North End Mam Wed 28 Sep 2011, 12:42 pm

Did you make up your mind that you wanted to sing when you were a child? Did you perform in shows or concerts at school?
North End Mam
North End Mam

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  North End Mam Wed 28 Sep 2011, 12:43 pm

When you were young who were your idols? Who did you want to become?
North End Mam
North End Mam

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  North End Mam Wed 28 Sep 2011, 12:45 pm

Did your family encourage you to become an entertainer or did they try to dissuade you?
North End Mam
North End Mam

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Jillyanne Wed 28 Sep 2011, 12:47 pm

Of the songs you sing which is your favourite?
Jillyanne
Jillyanne

Female
Number of posts : 690
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Jillyanne Wed 28 Sep 2011, 12:49 pm

You're so beautiful and sexy, I envy you your looks. Do you have to work hard to keep your figure or does it come naturally? Which parts of your body are you proudest of? Anything you'd change?
Jillyanne
Jillyanne

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Jillyanne Wed 28 Sep 2011, 12:51 pm

Which singer would you really love the chance to duet with?
Jillyanne
Jillyanne

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Jillyanne Wed 28 Sep 2011, 12:53 pm

Do you prefer to sing a slow romantic song or a fast up-tempo number?
Jillyanne
Jillyanne

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  DellBoy Wed 28 Sep 2011, 12:56 pm

Hi, have you ever performed in Britain or visited us? Do you have any memories of Britain?
DellBoy
DellBoy

Male
Number of posts : 254
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  DellBoy Wed 28 Sep 2011, 12:58 pm

You are really sexy and good-looking, have you ever done modelling or considered it? Would you consider posing nude or semi-nude??
DellBoy
DellBoy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  DellBoy Wed 28 Sep 2011, 12:59 pm

Please tell us about some times things have gone embarrassingly wrong? Some embarrassing moments...
DellBoy
DellBoy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  half pint Wed 28 Sep 2011, 1:02 pm

I'm a guy and I hate that I'm only 5ft3 tall, I see you are 5feet. Have you found your height a problem at all??
half pint
half pint
REGULAR CONTRIBUTOR
REGULAR CONTRIBUTOR

Male
Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2010-03-31

Back to top Go down

Post  half pint Wed 28 Sep 2011, 1:04 pm

Are you superstitious? Are there things you do or things you wear for good luck?
half pint
half pint
REGULAR CONTRIBUTOR
REGULAR CONTRIBUTOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  half pint Wed 28 Sep 2011, 1:06 pm

Have you ever been asked to go on Dancing With the Stars or any TV programme like that? Would you be happy to do that sort of thing?
half pint
half pint
REGULAR CONTRIBUTOR
REGULAR CONTRIBUTOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  SaintsChick Wed 28 Sep 2011, 1:13 pm

Answer these so we can see what makes you tick?

1. Do friends have a pet name or nickname for you?

2. At school were you well-behaved or how did you get in trouble?

3 What hobbies do you pursue? Do you play any sports?

4 Do you drive? What would be your ideal car to drive?

5 What musical instruments do you play?

6 Who are your favourite singers/groups (past or present)?

7 Are you working on any new songs at present?

8. What product would you like to be given a contract to advertise?

9 Do you have any pets?

10 What is your favourite meal? And favourite drink?

11 If you had not become famous what jobs would you have liked to do?

12. Do you have any tattoos? Where are they??

13. Which colours do you prefer wearing?

14. In private life are you happier in jeans or skirts and dresses? Do you always wear a bra? Ever go commando??

15. What do you prefer to sleep in? PJs, nighties or what?

16. What is your favourite perfume?

17. What is your ideal holiday/vacation?

18 Do you have a partner and / or children?

19 What is your favourite joke?

20 In 10 years from now what would you like to be doing?
SaintsChick
SaintsChick

Female
Number of posts : 543
Registration date : 2009-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicole Frechette Fri 07 Oct 2011, 9:38 am

SaintMike wrote:I can't find a lot about you or your life on the internet, can you try to tell us your life story condensed into a couple of paragraphs please?

Sure thing- I don’t mind people knowing about who I am! I’m a middle child of 5 from an amazing, loving and incredibly supportive family. I’ve been singing since I could speak and lived in CT all my life with my family until I hijacked Nashville and New York ;) went to college in the Bronx and always kept the music going- released my debut album after speed graduating from Manhattan College to pursue music full speed ahead.

I’m a lucky girl who has always met amazing people that believe in dreaming and have always supported me. I am where I am because of my fans, friends and family. I tour the country on a usual basis and this past summer (2011) I added to the territory with Germany and Kosovo—I’m a country singer by genre and category, but I LOVE all music and sing mostly all types. You’ll love something that I do;)
Nicole Frechette
Nicole Frechette
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicole Frechette Fri 07 Oct 2011, 9:40 am

SaintMike wrote:You have appeared on the same bill as a number of superstars. Did they become friends? Did any help you and offer advice for your career?

Some of them have become great friends. Some of them were not always so friendly, but became so the second time around;) can’t say all the names, but I take it as a rite of passage---just because I share a stage or a bill doesn’t mean I deserve their respect necessarily- but after the show, I usually receive the respect that I equally give to them.

That’s the best thing about being in country music—these stars are all people, real people that still recognize their roots and support other artists. Phil Vassar is particularly one of my all time favorite folks I’ve been fortunate enough to share a day with…and a hit song ;) [“Yeah Right”]
Nicole Frechette
Nicole Frechette
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicole Frechette Fri 07 Oct 2011, 9:41 am

SaintMike wrote:Did any of the superstars you met have bad habits or embarrassing habits you can tell us about?

Not bad habits, Just HUGE riders! Some people want it ALL – including crazy flowers, drinks, temperatures, lighting and quantities of cold cuts and cups..but I suppose there is a story behind each one of those specific requests. ..I mean, you never know when you’re going to need 8 cups in a trailer surrounded by daisies with 80% tinted windows at 75 degrees at noon on a Saturday in Massachusetts…extra turkey on the side;)
Nicole Frechette
Nicole Frechette
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicole Frechette Fri 07 Oct 2011, 9:43 am

North End Mam wrote:Hi, thanks for doing this.
Do you choreograph your songs and have dance routines or do you stand and belt them out?

No problem!
I’m happy to share…so I’ll share this secret—I’m no good at dancing! Lol- I love to do it , but I don’t think I’m the greatest unless it’s without singing ..even then, I barely pass the test! My mini entourage tells me after each show which “dance moves” to NEVER do again or how funny it is to see me start a move and a groove and then realize I need to stop because I’m out of sync,haha. Therefore, I do try to add some swing to the tunes, but mostly since many of my songs are big belters and ballads, I do a lot of walking all over the stage and belting it out!
Nicole Frechette
Nicole Frechette
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicole Frechette Fri 07 Oct 2011, 9:45 am

North End Mam wrote:Did you make up your mind that you wanted to sing when you were a child? Did you perform in shows or concerts at school?

I have ALWAYS sang. Since I could speak. My family of 7 all together used to travel to New Jersey for every holiday to see my mom’s side of the family- on those rides there were 2 rules-#1- NO Stopping and #2 Nikki gets to sing as loud as she wants for ONE hour and no one can complain- then I had to put head phones on and give peace to the car..they were supportive of my consistent dream to be a star singer—be it Annie, Éponine, Mariah or the next biggest thing. This was my born dream..still is, and I’m proud to say – all the Frechettes and the relatives have been in it for the long haul.
Nicole Frechette
Nicole Frechette
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next