SOUTHAMPTON WORLD and STAR BAR:........
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NAOMI BENTLEY......FILM AND TELEVISION ACTRESS

+5
DellBoy
Jillyanne
North End Mam
Naomi Bentley
SaintMike
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

NAOMI BENTLEY......FILM AND TELEVISION ACTRESS - Page 2 Empty Re: NAOMI BENTLEY......FILM AND TELEVISION ACTRESS

Post  Naomi Bentley Tue 20 Sep 2011, 6:20 pm

North End Mam wrote:Hi and thanks for doing this for us, I hope I am not going to annoy you with this one.

You have one of those lovely faces that is simply impossible to forget and I recognised your photo instantly..........but it took a while to register with me what programmes I had seen you in. Do you ever find members of the public recognise you....and then struggle to remember what they have seen you in?

I've noticed that happens quite a lot actually, people definitely recognise you but can't place where from... It's confusing more than anything because I don't know if I really know them or not! Usually we end up working it out and having a giggle about it.
Naomi Bentley
Naomi Bentley
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Female
Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2011-09-20

Back to top Go down

NAOMI BENTLEY......FILM AND TELEVISION ACTRESS - Page 2 Empty Re: NAOMI BENTLEY......FILM AND TELEVISION ACTRESS

Post  Naomi Bentley Tue 20 Sep 2011, 6:24 pm

North End Mam wrote:You have played loads of roles brilliantly but you still seem to mostly get supporting character or maybe co-star parts. You deserve to have a series built around you and to be the central character, have you never been offered something on those lines?
Have you got a fan club? If not, I'm thinking we should be starting one for you!

Thank you! That's such a nice thing to say! I do mainly get seen for co-star/supporting roles, there are many reasons why though I think It's mainly to do with profile and media interest, the look and buzz, etc. I'm hoping to stick around for a while though so I hope I get the chance to have a go at a lead eventually. I'd love to do something really gritty and edgy before I'm seen as too old.
No I don't have a fan club, well not that I know of anyway...
Naomi Bentley
Naomi Bentley
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Naomi Bentley Tue 20 Sep 2011, 7:19 pm

(I'm going to eat and bath my son, then I'll continue)
Naomi Bentley
Naomi Bentley
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Naomi Bentley Tue 20 Sep 2011, 9:25 pm

North End Mam wrote:As a child did you always want to be an actress? Did you get leading parts in plays at school? Which actresses did you admire? Who did you want to be like?

I realised I wanted to be actress when I was about 16, though I was confused about the options available to me. So I kept it very much to myself! How I ended up actually becoming an actress was fate, a few lucky decisions and hard work... I absolutely love Julie Walters, I love her ability to juggle comedy and drama. If I could pick I'd have a career like hers.
Naomi Bentley
Naomi Bentley
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Naomi Bentley Tue 20 Sep 2011, 9:28 pm

Jillyanne wrote:You're so beautiful and sexy, I envy you your looks. Do you have to work hard to keep your figure or does it come naturally? Is there a part of your appearance that you're specially proud of? Anything you'd change?

Thank you, I'm learning as I get older to be happy in my own skin. Though I have good days and bad days like anybody else. I run a few times a week which means I can pretty much eat what I want, within reason. Don't get me wrong I'd love to be 5'7" with big boobs and amazing bone structure but I'm not, that's that. I can't change it and I wouldn't change it. Well that's what I'm saying right now anyway! I'm a libra I change my mind a lot!
Naomi Bentley
Naomi Bentley
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Naomi Bentley Tue 20 Sep 2011, 9:30 pm

Jillyanne wrote:Do you sing and dance? Have you ever appeared in a musical? Or panto??

I danced till I was 19 and love singing! Whether people like listening is debatable but I think I'm ok...I have yet to do panto or a musical!
Naomi Bentley
Naomi Bentley
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Naomi Bentley Tue 20 Sep 2011, 9:31 pm

Jillyanne wrote:Which actor or actress would you really love the chance to work with?

Julie Walters Julie Walters Julie Walters
Naomi Bentley
Naomi Bentley
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Naomi Bentley Tue 20 Sep 2011, 9:33 pm

DellBoy wrote:Do you like football? Which team do you support?

I do like football! I even understand the offside rule! I should really say I support Bolton wanderers (my home town) but I don't. I like arsenal...
Naomi Bentley
Naomi Bentley
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Naomi Bentley Tue 20 Sep 2011, 9:34 pm

DellBoy wrote:Have you ever done modelling or thought about being a model? You look great in photos.

Absolutely not! I really hate having my picture taken, i'm not comfortable with it at all Plus I'm too short!
Naomi Bentley
Naomi Bentley
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Naomi Bentley Tue 20 Sep 2011, 9:36 pm

DellBoy wrote:Have you been to Southampton? Do you have memories of visits?

I have never been to Southampton! Though I feel I should pay it a visit now!

Last edited by Naomi Bentley on Tue 20 Sep 2011, 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Naomi Bentley
Naomi Bentley
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Naomi Bentley Tue 20 Sep 2011, 9:40 pm

DellBoy wrote:I agree with North End Mam who said you deserve to have a series written for you. If that happened, which actors and actresses would you like to have in supporting roles?

I can't answer this question! Purely because I don't know the answer... I can't decide! Any suggestions??
Naomi Bentley
Naomi Bentley
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Naomi Bentley Tue 20 Sep 2011, 9:42 pm

I could still be Dorothy wrote:Hiya! Are you superstitious? Are there things you do or things you wear for good luck?

I'm not superstitious. Other than don't walk under ladders and don't put new shoes on the table.
Naomi Bentley
Naomi Bentley
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Naomi Bentley Tue 20 Sep 2011, 9:44 pm

I could still be Dorothy wrote:When you first wanted to act did your family support you or try to dissuade you?

My family have always supported my decisions but they have always stood on the side lines. They've taught me to work hard and be persistent. But ultimately if I want something I need to make it happen. It must have been very hard for them to let me leave my family home and move to London when I was so young.
Naomi Bentley
Naomi Bentley
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Naomi Bentley Tue 20 Sep 2011, 9:45 pm

(Can I do the rest tomorrow as i've got sooooo much to prepare for work, I hope that's ok!? I'll try and get it done before lunch?)
Naomi Bentley
Naomi Bentley
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Naomi Bentley Fri 23 Sep 2011, 10:44 pm

I fully intend on finishing these questions as soon as is physically possible! Sorry for the delay!!!
Naomi Bentley
Naomi Bentley
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyFartPants Tue 24 Jan 2012, 1:37 am

Hi, If we were to ask your partner, or your best friend or a relative, to name your most embarrassing or disgusting habit what would they say??
JohnnyFartPants
JohnnyFartPants
SILENT OBSERVER
SILENT OBSERVER

Male
Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post  North End Mam Fri 03 Feb 2012, 12:40 am

Do you like it when members of the public recognise you or is it annoying?
North End Mam
North End Mam
A VOICE TO BE LISTENED TO
A VOICE TO BE LISTENED TO

Female
Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Naomi Bentley Sat 04 Feb 2012, 12:05 am

Sorry it has been such a long time. Here are a few more.
Naomi Bentley
Naomi Bentley
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Naomi Bentley Sat 04 Feb 2012, 12:08 am

I could still be Dorothy wrote:What role you remember most affectionately? What role you played are you proudest of?

I played a girl called Leah in a play called Beautiful Thing. It's a brilliant play and I had an amazing time working on it. I think it's so close to my heart because I absolutely loved every show we did. I was so sad to say goodbye when it was all over!

The role I'm most proud of is again a theatre role. It was called "when the rain stops falling" at The Almeida Theatre directed by Michael Attenborough. It was a challenge but an absolute gift. Any west end role is a massive achievement.
Naomi Bentley
Naomi Bentley
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Naomi Bentley Sat 04 Feb 2012, 12:10 am

I could still be Dorothy wrote:Have things ever gone wrong? Please tell us about some embarrassing moments.....

Thing always go wrong, but nothing too embarrassing... It's usually because I'm giggling when I shouldn't be! I really enjoy my job, maybe too much! Sometimes I forget I'm working!
Naomi Bentley
Naomi Bentley
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Naomi Bentley Sat 04 Feb 2012, 12:12 am

half pint wrote:Hi and thanks
Have you ever been asked to go on Strictly Come Dancing or a programme like that? Would you like to do something like that? What are your views on that sort of programme?

I've never been asked to do a show like strictly. I dont know what I would do if I was asked, I'm a big believer in every opportunity being a gift. Saying that I have never had the ambition to cross over to reality tv. Plus no one would have a clue who I was! (rightly so)
Naomi Bentley
Naomi Bentley
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Naomi Bentley Sat 04 Feb 2012, 12:14 am

half pint wrote:Have you ever appeared naked or semi-naked in front of the camera? How do you feel about it?

There's nothing more scary to me than appearing naked on tv! I don't think I could do it, I'm the same as most women, I have bits I'd rather hide! I have filmed in a bra and undies and that was tough enough! How you're meant to relax and enjoy it I have no idea!
Naomi Bentley
Naomi Bentley
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Naomi Bentley Sat 04 Feb 2012, 12:17 am

"Do friends have a pet name or nickname for you?"

I have 2 nicknames - cocoa, obviously my pretend glamorous alter ego, only around when I'm with my friend DL or lola as she is known on those nights! And also ratty, my friend says I'm a rat?
Naomi Bentley
Naomi Bentley
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Naomi Bentley Sat 04 Feb 2012, 12:21 am

"Are you working on any new roles at present? Or have you auditioned for any?"

I have just completed a new 3 part drama for ITV called love life. Rob James-collier and Alexander Armstrong are also in it, I have no idea when it's due for transmission though, I'll keep you posted!
Naomi Bentley
Naomi Bentley
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2