SOUTHAMPTON WORLD and STAR BAR:........
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SHELLY FAIRCHILD SINGS COUNTRY....

+3
North End Mam
shelly fairchild
SaintMike
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

SHELLY FAIRCHILD SINGS COUNTRY.... - Page 2 Empty Re: SHELLY FAIRCHILD SINGS COUNTRY....

Post  shelly fairchild Sun 04 Sep 2011, 12:04 am

Jillyanne wrote:Hi, you always look so lovely, I envy your looks so much. Does it come naturally or do you have to work hard to keep looking like that?

Is there any part of your looks that you're particularly proud of? And are there any bits you would like to change???

You are soooo sweet and kind to say such nice things! I think it's a two-sided question. I mean, I can look totally YUCK but I try to not be that way anywhere besides my home! hahaha.....I love fashion to DEATH and I think it's important to work at looking good so i can also feel good. To answer the question about something I'm proud of....I would have to say my hair. As far as changing something...I don't know...we all have tons that we would like to change....so, if I got started the list would be silly. I love that I am healthy and happy and every part of me works....so, in truth I wouldn't change anything! Thanks for that hard question though.....;-)

shelly fairchild
shelly fairchild
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Female
Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2011-09-01

Back to top Go down

SHELLY FAIRCHILD SINGS COUNTRY.... - Page 2 Empty Re: SHELLY FAIRCHILD SINGS COUNTRY....

Post  shelly fairchild Sun 04 Sep 2011, 12:06 am

saint marie wrote:Hi there! Are you superstitious? Are there any things you do or wear for good luck?

I'm not particularly superstitious. I have done different things at different times, but nothing that has stuck. Right now, I pretty much just pray.

shelly fairchild
shelly fairchild
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  shelly fairchild Sun 04 Sep 2011, 12:07 am

saint marie wrote:Which are your favourite songs?

Do you mean from songs I've written or songs that belong to someone else?? Out of the ones I've written I would have to say "Like I Tried To" off of my new record, and "Mississippi's Cryin" (that I wrote but was recorded by Emily West and Margaret Durante).

shelly fairchild
shelly fairchild
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  shelly fairchild Sun 04 Sep 2011, 12:09 am

saint marie wrote:In your time in the music business to date, which gigs have you found most exciting? Which do you think have been your best shows?

Most exciting...DAVID LETTERMAN and JIMMY FALLON!!!! I think my best shows are the ones I do now with my 10 piece band!

shelly fairchild
shelly fairchild
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  shelly fairchild Sun 04 Sep 2011, 12:10 am

DellBoy wrote:I don't think I've heard your music yet. Which CD would you recommend I should buy to get to know your work? And have you appeared on a DVD yet?

Hi! Well, welcome and it's nice to chat! I would say to buy the newest record, "Ruby's Money" and then go back (if you dig) to my first record...."Ride". They are totally different, but have lovely songs...in my opinion! Thank you for asking!! Hope you like what you hear!!!

shelly fairchild
shelly fairchild
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  shelly fairchild Sun 04 Sep 2011, 12:11 am

DellBoy wrote:Have there been times that things have not gone quite right? Any embarrassing moments you can tell us about?

Oh gracious! In the music business there are SOOOO many times that things don't go quite right! I really don't have any super embarrassing moments though. Well, there was this ONE time...I was riding a motorcycle in a charity event and I busted! I totally hit gravel and fishtailed right to the ground...THAT was pretty embarrassing.

shelly fairchild
shelly fairchild
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  shelly fairchild Sun 04 Sep 2011, 12:13 am

DellBoy wrote:You are surely a goodlooking and sexy young woman. I love the FHM picture of you in a bikini with your guitar.......and the one where you are in a line of singers and your pulling down on the top of your shorts or skirt......very nice indeed! Have you done more pictures like that?

Have you done any modelling or thought about going into that line of work?

Nope. I don't know that I would again actually. But I'm glad you dig those pics! Thanks!!!

shelly fairchild
shelly fairchild
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  shelly fairchild Sun 04 Sep 2011, 12:24 am

SaintsChick wrote:Answer these so we can see what makes you tick?

1. Do friends have a pet name or nickname for you?
Some people call me Shellaylay. Some call me Shells.....

2. At school were you well-behaved or how did you get in trouble?
I was ALWAYS in line. My relatives are all school teachers and I was too afraid to get into trouble. It wasn't really worth it to me....I always wanted to be buddies with my teachers anyway, so that's the direction I traveled in.

3 What hobbies do you pursue? Do you play any sports?
I LOVE to ride horses, draw, paint, rollerblade, swim, ski, play softball. I have ALWAYS been WAYYY into sports. And I am becoming OBSESSED with skateboarding!

4 Do you drive? What would be your ideal car to drive?
Yes I drive. And I don't know....I always wanted a VW VAN!!!!!!

5 If you were offered parts in a TV series, which series would you choose?
Oh, def. Weeds or True Blood. Or Big Love if it hadn't already aired it's last season. I LOVE those shows!

6 Who are your favourite singers/groups (past or present)?
OH SOOO MANY!!!! Michael Jackson (God rest his soul), Amy Winehouse (God rest her soul), ARetha, Tina Turner, Patty Griffin, The Civil Wars, Adele, Jessie J, Dolly Parton, Trisha Yearwood, Stevie Wonder, Steven Tyler....just to name a few!

7 Do you dance on stage?
YES! Of course!

8. What product would you like to be given a contract to advertise?
Oooohhhhh.......SO MANY.....you got the hookup??!?!?? haha

9 Do you have any pets?
YES! I have a Border Terrier named MzZippy! And she is the best dog in the whole world.

10 What is your favourite meal? And favourite drink?
I LOVE greek food! Favorite drink.....right now it's a moscow mule. delish!

11 If you had not become famous what jobs would you have liked to do?
I actually went to cosmetology school so I would probably be a stylist. I LOVE hair products and making people feel super great about how they look!

12. What musical instruments do you play?
I play acoustic guitar...a little. And I can mess around on the piano....not great at that.

13. Which colours do you prefer wearing?
BLACK! and gold....and RED.....and PURPLE......

14. In private life are you happier in jeans or skirts and dresses?
ha..well, I am typically in leggings of some sort.....gold, black, red, purple ......more like that....

15. What do you prefer to sleep in? PJs, nighties or what?
tshirt and boxers.......

16. What is your favourite perfume?
I wear a perfume called MOLECULE and I am in lOVE with it!

17. What is your ideal holiday/vacation?
That's hard cuz I absolutely LOVE to ski in the snow and in the water...so, I have to say either the beach or the mountains....

18 Do you have a partner? Or children?
I am in a relationship, yes! The only kid i have is my Border Terrier, MzZippy!

19 What is your favourite joke?
There were two peanuts walking across the street and one was a-salted. hahahahhahahha..I'm a dork

20 In 25 years from now what would you like to be doing?
Singing and writing songs.....successfully!

shelly fairchild
shelly fairchild
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  shelly fairchild Sun 04 Sep 2011, 12:25 am

SaintsChick wrote:I read that you said: "I like to wear high-heel boots and skirts on stage, mainly to show a little bit of leg."

Is that an accurate quote? You look great in your pictures. Can you tell us how you feel about revealing photos, DVDs or stage performances?

I don't know that that quote is 100% accurate. BUT....I have said that I liked to wear skirts and boots before....I mean, why not?!?!? As for DVDS and revealing performances....I would say probably not into that.......Guess it depends on what you think is revealing.....?!?!

shelly fairchild
shelly fairchild
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  shelly fairchild Sun 04 Sep 2011, 12:27 am

THANK YOU SO Much for taking the time to put this together! I hope everyone enjoys the answers here!!!! Always -Shelly*

shelly fairchild
shelly fairchild
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  SaintMike Mon 05 Sep 2011, 2:01 am

Here's the photo and video for Shelly's latest release...

SaintMike
SaintMike
Forum Moddie
Forum Moddie

Male
Number of posts : 15087
Job/hobbies : Trying to control users of Southampton World
Humor : Forgotten what that is
Registration date : 2008-08-30

http://www.ohwhenthesaints.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2