SOUTHAMPTON WORLD and STAR BAR:........
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MICHELLE HARDWICK.....actress who plays Lizzie, the receptionist at the Royal

+3
North End Mam
ChelleHardwick
SaintMike
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

MICHELLE HARDWICK.....actress who plays Lizzie, the receptionist at the Royal Empty MICHELLE HARDWICK.....actress who plays Lizzie, the receptionist at the Royal

Post  SaintMike Sat 30 Jul 2011, 11:35 pm

Actress Michelle Hardwick, who is currently playing hospital receptionist Lizzie Hopkirk in the ITV drama series The Royal, has agreed to come on here!

MICHELLE HARDWICK.....actress who plays Lizzie, the receptionist at the Royal 289791
SaintMike
SaintMike
Forum Moddie
Forum Moddie

Male
Number of posts : 15087
Job/hobbies : Trying to control users of Southampton World
Humor : Forgotten what that is
Registration date : 2008-08-30

http://www.ohwhenthesaints.net

Back to top Go down

MICHELLE HARDWICK.....actress who plays Lizzie, the receptionist at the Royal Empty Re: MICHELLE HARDWICK.....actress who plays Lizzie, the receptionist at the Royal

Post  ChelleHardwick Fri 16 Sep 2011, 12:38 pm

Hi there! Sorry I have taken a while to get here. Embarassed
ChelleHardwick
ChelleHardwick
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Female
Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2011-09-16

Back to top Go down

MICHELLE HARDWICK.....actress who plays Lizzie, the receptionist at the Royal Empty Re: MICHELLE HARDWICK.....actress who plays Lizzie, the receptionist at the Royal

Post  SaintMike Fri 16 Sep 2011, 1:06 pm

Hi Michelle, great of you to come on here for us!

MICHELLE HARDWICK.....actress who plays Lizzie, the receptionist at the Royal 7084_Michelle%20Hardwick

From Facebook's Lizzie Hopkirk Appreciation Society....

Lizzie Hopkirk (formally Kennoway) is the receptionist at St Aiden's Royal Free Hospital.
Her father is Ken Hopkirk, porter at The Royal. She has a very large family who often help the hospital and Ken out with cheap deals.
She was once married to Dave Kennoway, but he left her for another woman at the start of series 4. She later found out his girlfriend was pregnant.
She was in brief a relationship with hospital suuplier TC (Teddy Catchpole) in series 5.
Her life was once in danger when she took amphetamines to try and slim to fit into a bridesmaid dress, and subsequently collapsed.

MICHELLE HARDWICK.....actress who plays Lizzie, the receptionist at the Royal The-girls-from-the-Royal-IT
THE GIRLS FROM THE ROYAL

Michelle Hardwick, who plays Lizzie has been in 'The Royal' since series one. She has also been in 'The Royal's sister show, 'Heartbeat', three times. One of her appearances was was Lizzie in the episode 'Out of the Blue' where The Royal and its characters were introduced.
Michelle has also done theatre, such as 'The Blood of Dracula' in 1997, 'Wuthering Heights' in 2006 and 'Can't Pay? Won't Pay!' this year.

MICHELLE HARDWICK.....actress who plays Lizzie, the receptionist at the Royal Norman%20top
MICHELLE, NORMAN PACE AND CHLOE NEWSOME WHO STARRED TOGETHER IN MURDER TO DEATH

An interview from the ITV website in 2007......

She may have been in The Royal for a while but no-one ever recognises the glamorous northern lass. Stunning Michelle, who stars as Lizzie Hopkirk, explains why.

You've been a regular in the series for more than four years, it must be fun to be a well-known face
You know I never get recognised for being in The Royal, which is fantastic. I've only ever been recognised for something twice in my life.

Why is that?
It's because Lizzie is a character from the 1960s, she has a distinctive hairdo, fake eyelashes and loads of make-up. I look totally different when I'm outside of work.

It's surprising you're not recognised because Lizzie is an ever-present character
Yes and I love that. I always have great interaction with the staff, the patients and the guest stars.

MICHELLE HARDWICK.....actress who plays Lizzie, the receptionist at the Royal 06008221

Your mum must love seeing you in all that fab gear?
My mum had me when she was really young, she grew up in the 1970s and had a different look. It was my aunt who was in the 1960s and she loves it. I've seen pictures of her with a beehive and I look like her. Lizzie's outfits are so fabulous.

What's your favourite outfit?
It's a cotton catsuit with long arms and flared trousers. It's sexy and tight fitting. I don't drink too much water before I wear it. I wear it in this series. I also loved wearing the Barbara Windsor nurse's outfit for the fancy dress party.

MICHELLE HARDWICK.....actress who plays Lizzie, the receptionist at the Royal 2972300
IN DEATH BY FATAL MURDER

Who is your favourite co-star?
I loved working with Honor Blackman. It was great to have a Bond girl walk onto the set.

What was she like?
I had this one moment in the green room where I was sat between Honor and Wendy Craig. We were having this wonderful conversation. I sat back and thought 'wow' this is great. I was sitting between two such famous actresses. I couldn't wait to ring up my gran and tell her.

Why is The Royal so popular?
It's partly because of the music. That's why my brother watches it. I asked him why he does and he said 'Yeah, the music'. I said 'So it's nothing to do with the fact that you're sister is in it? 'No, it's the music," he said.

MICHELLE HARDWICK.....actress who plays Lizzie, the receptionist at the Royal 763fc64b-37b2-102e-9cec-49dc75b426a3_001
WITH CANNON AND BALL FOR PANTO

Michelle being interviewed on Loose Women....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
SaintMike
SaintMike
Forum Moddie
Forum Moddie

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  SaintMike Fri 16 Sep 2011, 1:10 pm

Difficult, but can you try to give us your biography in a couple of paragraphs??
SaintMike
SaintMike
Forum Moddie
Forum Moddie

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  North End Mam Fri 16 Sep 2011, 1:31 pm

Hi, thanks for doing this. Is there an actor or actress you dream of working with?
North End Mam
North End Mam
A VOICE TO BE LISTENED TO

Female
Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post  North End Mam Fri 16 Sep 2011, 1:32 pm

Are you superstitious? Do you do anything or wear anything for good luck?
North End Mam
North End Mam

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  North End Mam Fri 16 Sep 2011, 1:34 pm

You have done everything from pantos to thrillers/whodunnits, what type of role do you enjoy most?
North End Mam
North End Mam

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  DellBoy Fri 16 Sep 2011, 5:26 pm

Tell us about a dramatic scene that brought viewers to tears?
DellBoy
DellBoy

Male
Number of posts : 254
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  DellBoy Fri 16 Sep 2011, 5:27 pm

Can you please tell us about a couple of times that things have gone wrong? Some embarrassing moments?
DellBoy
DellBoy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  DellBoy Fri 16 Sep 2011, 5:29 pm

Do you like football? Which team do you support?

Do you have memories of any visits to Southampton?
DellBoy
DellBoy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  DellBoy Fri 16 Sep 2011, 5:30 pm

Have you ever had to appear on stage or screen naked or partially naked? What are your views on nudity?
DellBoy
DellBoy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  DellBoy Fri 16 Sep 2011, 5:33 pm

Who are the characters and jokers offscreen on the Royal? What do they get up to?
DellBoy
DellBoy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  DellBoy Fri 16 Sep 2011, 5:33 pm

Were Cannon and Ball fun to work with in panto?
DellBoy
DellBoy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Jillyanne Sat 17 Sep 2011, 12:03 am

You wear such lovely outfits when appearing on The Royal. Were there any you particularly liked? Do you dress like that in real life?
Jillyanne
Jillyanne

Female
Number of posts : 690
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Jillyanne Sat 17 Sep 2011, 12:05 am

You're so beautiful, I envy you your looks. Do you have to work hard to keep your figure or does it come naturally? Is there a part of your appearance that you're specially proud of? Anything you'd change?
Jillyanne
Jillyanne

Female
Number of posts : 690
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post  I could still be Dorothy Sat 17 Sep 2011, 12:08 am

If you were given the chance to live a year of your life over again which year would you choose?
I could still be Dorothy
I could still be Dorothy
REGULAR CONTRIBUTOR
REGULAR CONTRIBUTOR

Female
Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2010-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post  SaintsChick Sat 17 Sep 2011, 12:16 am

Answer these so we can see what makes you tick?

1. Do friends have a pet name or nickname for you?

2. At school were you well-behaved or how did you get in trouble?

3 What hobbies do you pursue? Do you play any sports?

4 Do you drive? What would be your ideal car to drive?

5 If you were offered a part in a TV soap, which series would you choose?

6 Who are your favourite singers/groups (past or present)?

7 Are you working on any new roles at present? Or have you auditioned for any?

8. What product would you like to be given a contract to advertise?

9 Do you have any pets?

10 What is your favourite meal? And favourite drink?

11 If you had not become famous what jobs would you have liked to do?

12. What musical instruments do you play?

13. Which colours do you prefer wearing?

14. In private life are you happier in jeans or skirts and dresses?

15. What do you prefer to sleep in? PJs, nighties or what?

16. What is your favourite perfume?

17. What is your ideal holiday/vacation?

18 Do you have a partner? Or children?

19 What is your favourite joke?

20 In 10 years from now what would you like to be doing?
SaintsChick
SaintsChick

Female
Number of posts : 543
Registration date : 2009-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post  ChelleHardwick Sat 17 Sep 2011, 12:43 am

SaintMike wrote:Difficult, but can you try to give us your biography in a couple of paragraphs??

For my biog you can look online at londontheatrical's website.
ChelleHardwick
ChelleHardwick
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  ChelleHardwick Sat 17 Sep 2011, 12:44 am

North End Mam wrote:Hi, thanks for doing this. Is there an actor or actress you dream of working with?

My idol is Michelle Pfeiffer
ChelleHardwick
ChelleHardwick
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  ChelleHardwick Sat 17 Sep 2011, 12:45 am

North End Mam wrote:Are you superstitious? Do you do anything or wear anything for good luck?

Always salute magpies!! Never whistle in a dressing room
ChelleHardwick
ChelleHardwick
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  ChelleHardwick Sat 17 Sep 2011, 12:46 am

North End Mam wrote:You have done everything from pantos to thrillers/whodunnits, what type of role do you enjoy most?

Every role is so different... I just enjoy a challenge
ChelleHardwick
ChelleHardwick
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  ChelleHardwick Sat 17 Sep 2011, 12:48 am

Off to bed, sorry. G'night! Sleep
ChelleHardwick
ChelleHardwick
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  ChelleHardwick Mon 19 Sep 2011, 11:26 pm

DellBoy wrote:Do you like football? Which team do you support?

Always supported Leeds Utd.
ChelleHardwick
ChelleHardwick
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  ChelleHardwick Mon 19 Sep 2011, 11:27 pm

DellBoy wrote:Were Cannon and Ball fun to work with in panto?

Loved working with Cannon & Ball in Aladdin, with them again this year in Cinderella in Lincoln.
ChelleHardwick
ChelleHardwick
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  ChelleHardwick Mon 19 Sep 2011, 11:29 pm

"4 Do you drive?"

I drive an MG.
ChelleHardwick
ChelleHardwick
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next